• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-gi-oh! Duelathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014

[a id]intro[/a id]

Introduction

Welcome to the official Yu-gi-oh! Duelathon thread. You will be able to sign up and participate in the Dueling contest here. You will be dueling people from the whole community. Have fun and thanks for joining!

We will be using Yugioh Virtual Desktop, aka YVD to conduct our duels. To get this program onto your computer please consult the YVD FAQ.

Times will be decided once all the members are in.

[a id]rule[/a id]

Rules

The official Yu-gi-oh! Forbidden/Limited List is here and the Rulebook can be downloaded here. Not following these rules will be resulted as disqualifications to the tournament.

RULES:
    • Siding only on 2nd/3rd duel.
    • No Meta Decks, meaning: No Infernity, X-Saber, or Frog decks. No Meta variants either. Frognarchs are allowed.
    • Advanced only.
    • 1 Deck for the whole tournament
    • OCG Decks are allowed
    • You can lose once

[a id]YVD[/a id]

YVD FAQ

Q: Where do I get YVD?
    A. www.xerocreative.com -> Downloads page.

Q: How do I make the blank spaces pictures?
    Do the same thing as above, but download the image set. Then, move it to your YVD's Images file.

Q: A new set was released. How do I update my YVD?
    A. On the YVD software homepage's top left click "Update Set". If this does not work than you will have to download it manually on xerocrative.

Q: Can I play with OCG cards too?
    A. https://www.youtube.com/user/Yugiohdeckmaster41 has created a YVD.set file with all the currently released cards from the TCG & OCG. I suggest downloading his set for YVD if you are interested in OCG. If you need help implementing the set PM him on YouTube.

Q: Can I customize my duel field?
    A. Yup. Make an image and when you're done go to the top left of YVD and click "Settings".

Q: How do I make a deck?
    A. To make a deck, go to the search bar and search the cards you want in your deck. In the middle blank box the card you searched will show up. Highlight the name of the card, and move your mouse down until you see "Add to Deck". Do so until the left blank box is filled with the cards you want.

Q: How can I duel?
    In the bottom right of YVD, click DUEL! to duel.

Q: How do I connect to my opponent?
    A. First you have to go to Xerocreative's forum and join. Remember your username and password. Make sure your opponent knows who will be hosting and who will be the client (this is w/ server duel). Once you do so, while you are in the duel page, click the Connect button. Enter your username and password and verify your account. Enter your opponent's username and click Connect once more. If it does not work, you will know if you connect to your self.

Q: Anything else I need to know?
    A. Nope.

[a id]member[/a id]

Members

• Apple Juice
    • *Firestar*
    • Cirrus
    • Gymnotide
    • Diablerie
    • pokemonpokemonpokemon59
    • Shadowyxz
    • tachikaze316
    • borax12
    • Zeffy
    • psychicboy

No more members please.

[a id]brackets[/a id]

Brackets

Round 1
    get your duels results in via PM to me by the end of the day
    DUEL AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE! THE PERSON WITH THE MOST WINS WINS THE DUELATHON!
    To chat with members please consult the official YGO Duelathon chatbox.

[a id]prizes[/a id]

Prizes

Participant Emblem - If you enter the competition then you get this emblem.
    Placing Emblem - If you get 2nd or 3rd then you get an emblem.
    Winner Emblem - If you win you get this emblem.

-Apple Juice, altariaking and digi-kun

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'd like to join. I'll use my just recently perfected Dragons. So I'm all up for it!

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • I'll be joining, of course.

I might or might not run a... secret deck. You guys don't know about it. It'll be hilarious... as long as I run into no burn decks. *chuckle*

A more probable deck is either ... okay, I'm not going to say anything here. My deck will be surprising, that you can be assured about.

Ahahaha. I'll be playing a rogue deck, like always.

I'm not going to say anything about the deck right now. It can be one of three.

It'll be roguish, though.

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
  • I said dragons, I also have plants, insects, Fortune Ladies and a handsome Gladiator Beast deck, so watch out. Hehe, since you said burn decks, *mehehehehe*

When does the dueling begin? We need more people. Uh, just contradicted myself. <_<

Cirrus, can I duel you with decks, we're not using?

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
  • Cirrus, you host, I'll join. What's your username?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I would like to play but I'll be leaving for school camp on Sunday. >.>;

If we can get all the play done tomorrow then I'm in.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Ok, I wanna join.

At the moment, I'm tring to get the program downloaded and working, and it seems to be going well...

Circuit

Years
  • I'll give you a duel with deck we're not using Gymnotide. You host. My username is FireStar.

Circuit

Years
  • Yep. Don't worry, I'm fully prepped with it. Your username?

EDIT: Oh no, a DAD deck. Thought I might get away without seeing one, because I hate them.

borax12

gosh! i forgot my line
    Years
  • hey even i would like to join....i have not been playing a lot tcg these days..but played duelmasters earlier..havent played yu gi oh ever..but would still like to get the hang of it and join...please dont let me in ..if its only pros that u require..but if its for the sake of playing and the spirit of tcg..then I AM in!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back