• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-gi-oh! Duelathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Woo! Got my incredibly pathetic deck ready to roll, so...

Anyone got a losing streak they want to break?

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Woah, people! The tournament hasn't started yet. I was foolish not to put this in, but I'll be saying who fights who. Any duels that were already done won't count. Sorry if you won/lost. I'm updating the members now. I guess I'll start matching people up now.

psychicboy - Yes, just no banned spells.

BTW everyone, you do 2 duels. whoever wins the most wins wins, and if it's a tie go for the 3rd duel.

Any duels that have already happened do not count.

EDIT: Brackets are up! Go check who you're dueling on first page! NO MORE MEMBERS PLEASE!

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Sounds good. If we get this all done by tomorrow then all is good. I might have to drop out if time gets away. I think it's also fair if we submit our decks (which includes our side deck) to you guys to prevent deck changes.

psychicboy, contact me if you see me online.

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    That sounds like an interesting idea, probably not as good as the addition of motorcycles to make children's card games more interesting, but still good nonetheless.

Hm, I'll probably record my remaining duel(s).

By the way, when the rules say we can lose once, is that lose one match, or just a comment on the best 2 out of 3-ness of the matches?

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Can you watch replays of the duels if possible?

If they like they can log the duel and/or they can record it with something liek Hypercam.

That sounds like an interesting idea, probably not as good as the addition of motorcycles to make children's card games more interesting, but still good nonetheless.

Hm, I'll probably record my remaining duel(s).

By the way, when the rules say we can lose once, is that lose one match, or just a comment on the best 2 out of 3-ness of the matches?

One match. And me and tachi here have gotten in a lot of connection problems for the third duel, and we're working on it.

Anyone up for a casual duel?

Nope. Sorry~

Lost to tachikaze 1-2. Not one Bamboo the whole 3 games. Now this is where one of the rules come into play. I'm not eliminated for I get 1 match loss passed.

Guys, please try and get your duels in!

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    pokemonpokemonpokemon, if you see this message...

Do you have MSN/Live Messenger? It will help coordination.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Oh boy, I'm paired up with Gymnotide. :O
    I'll be ready after I finish up my deck.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Basically, there's going to be another round with all the same people unless someone decides to drop out, but with different match-ups. People can decided not to take there pass if they lose and get eliminated, or they can take the pass and move on.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Why is that?

And if Firestar reads this, I'm ready for the match, so VM me when you get online. (dang timezones :( )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back