• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Fan Club

Favourite Main Character?

• Total voters

Chazz Princeton

I was the 1234pokemon!
    Years
    Okay, Ive had enough now the Chazz is gonna start a topic!
    Would you like it if Atem came back and took the role on another kid other than yugi in the future,and this kid is doin his academy study for ra yellow? whadyya say(dont copy my idea without permission coz am working on a game featurin this idea!)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Okay for starters, will you guys cut the DUB Crapness...its Manjyome...

M-A-N-J-Y-O-M-E >>

Secondly 4kids are like Spazzing GX Dub Episodes...DAILY, there already at episode 95 starting 96 tomorrow AKA Monday, and as I recall...Season 3 starts on 104 or 105...Meaning Johan will be dubbed =/

Years

M-A-N-J-Y-O-M-E >>

Secondly 4kids are like Spazzing GX Dub Episodes...DAILY, there already at episode 95 starting 96 tomorrow AKA Monday, and as I recall...Season 3 starts on 104 or 105...Meaning Johan will be dubbed =/

What?

Btw all, new duelist packs released, Aster and Jaden.

I havent been able to watch for a week cos it came on later for half term but it wasnt half term for me.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years

M-A-N-J-Y-O-M-E >>

Dude, i can't even pronounce the Japanese names =P but i have noticed a lot of GX on CN, there's so much, i can't keep up O.O

piplupgirl94

incompetance
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2019
    ooh a gx fan-club ^^ i'd like to join too XD
    my fav character is Johan and Yubel and Judai :3
    and is anyone else upset about how 4kids is not dubbing the 4th season with bad-ass Judai in it? D:

Back