• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Movie

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • I found out that there is a Yu-Gi-Oh movie coming to theaters next month. Here you can talk about this movie. (I don't think anyone has made this thread yet.)

Does anyone know exactly what this movie is about, and what cards you get when going?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    I made a thread about this, but it died..anyway, I have no clue if they're giving away cards or not..
    I went to the main website, and they said that they're giving out 4 different cards. They didn't say what the cards look like though.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Latios Master said:
    I went to the main website, and they said that they're giving out 4 different cards. They didn't say what the cards look like though.
    I can tell you. one is the Blue eyes shining dragon,the other two are two new variations of the Black Magician and the Black Magician girl, and the last one is either a magic or a trap card based on the Pyramid of light. which is the name of the new item that Anubis has. I can give a pretty good summery of it too from what I've learned about it I personaly want the Blue eyes shining dragon card. I can even get you pictures of the monsters featured on the cards maybe. :D

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Jinona said:
    I can tell you. one is the Blue eyes shining dragon,the other two are two new variations of the Black Magician and the Black Magician girl, and the last one is either a magic or a trap card based on the Pyramid of light. which is the name of the new item that Anubis has. I can give a pretty good summery of it too from what I've learned about it I personaly want the Blue eyes shining dragon card. I can even get you pictures of the monsters featured on the cards maybe. :D
    Are you really able to get pictures of the monsters on the cards? That would be really cool if you could show them. :)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • What's got me excited is that Pegasus is in the movie. we haven't seen him since back at Duelist Kingdom. I've been wondering what happened to him after yugi and friends left.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Latios Master said:
    Are you really able to get pictures of the monsters on the cards? That would be really cool if you could show them. :)
    Yeah here's one of them it's the DMG variation
    magician_valkyria_card.jpg
    I'll get back to you later with the others.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    So who's really going to spend 6.95 on a ticket to buy the card? The movie isent going to be that good considering that it's made by 4kids and not toei...and where do you people get your news? This was annoced way back in march.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ya...i was wondering if this was aired in japan...or if it was completely dub made(which is hard to imagine XD)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • digispirit virus said:
    ya...i was wondering if this was aired in japan...or if it was completely dub made(which is hard to imagine XD)
    I can answer that too, it's being made by the same people who made the original anime with Kazuki Takahashi overviewing the entire thing but it's just for America I don't even think there's a release date for it in Japan.

~Rose

Artsy
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    they are giving out cards (i don't know if anyone earlier said this...) according to the commercial. I can't wait to see this movie. It looks awesome.

Back