• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-gi-oh: The Ultimate Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    could we actuly get going

and also do any of you two actuly play in any touniments if so were and what touneys (i play in the local touny's and also i play in the famus ones only round ones as most of us get nocked out no matter how good you are)(there is some one better than all of you ow fyi this synchro deck is my real one which im bata testing)

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • could we actuly get going

and also do any of you two actuly play in any touniments if so were and what touneys (i play in the local touny's and also i play in the famus ones only round ones as most of us get nocked out no matter how good you are)(there is some one better than all of you ow fyi this synchro deck is my real one which im bata testing)

None yet. My family really despises travel. And card games and comics. I swear that i am not related to any of them, besides my Grandma.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • similer problem with traveling, for me only it's that we have only one car and it's my stepdad's work van. still this deck is unbeatable. i was able to take out 5000 lp in one move one time. i also find it amusing that we are having this conversation and the rp master has not shown up yet.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • I managed to pull off 8100lp in one turn. The person wanted a re-duel and still lost

fire decks are too dangerous to be used... i'll get an edited list for one and put it up! =3

SilverTail

Years
  • It goes against tournament rules due to the ban/restrictions constantly being placed (and taken off of...) pot of greed, but here it is:

this combo will allow you to win on turn 0 if you are lucky enough to get it.

hand:
    dark room of nightmare
    meteor of destruction (x3)
    soul of fire (links to infernal flame emporer)
    pot of greed

Draw 2:
    restructor revoloution(x2)

Dark room of nightmare (as you should all be aware) increases the damage of all effect damage by 300 (aside from its own) so this is played first.

meteor of destruction is played next due to its "not applicable" effect (3000 LP or less-no damage) Now, thaks to DRoN, its damage is buffed up to 1300, making the total of all three spells 3900 in one round.

Soul of fire lets you remove one pyro in your deck and deal half its attack as effect damage, which would normally be 1350, but due to DRoN it is buffed up to 1650, adding this into the previous 3900 raises you up to a total of 5550 damage

the restructor revoloutions drawn by means of pot of greed do 200 damage for each card in your opponent's hand (and their field, but their hand is enough) since this is the beginning of the duel, they automaticly have 5 cards in their hand, totalling up to a grand 1000 + 300 damage, so chock on another 2600 to that 5550 making it 8150. they have been beaten on turn 0. show them that it's completely fair and that you didn't cheat, if they still don't accept the victory let them shuffle and duel again. if it happens almost the exact same way, laugh. hard. in their face. if not, let your hoards of direct-damage dealing denizens devistate them.

if my math is off however (and it probably is) replace RR #2 with a pot of greed, and draw it and Ookazi on the draw of that pot of greed. ookazi will be buffed up to 1100 thanks to the dark room.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    how about chimeratech over kill combo one turn kill 6 cards needed

heavy storm played first
    then ether smashing ground or nobolman of crossout
    (if want can play card destruction) to counter kuriboh
    then future fusion sending 27+ machines
    next overload fusion send the 27+ out of play special summon chimeratech overdragon (with 27 works out at Atk 21600)
    then just to add insult to pain limiter removal doubling chimeratech's atack to 43200 then direct attack

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Guys.

Simmer.

Keep the discussion related strictly to the roleplay. Don't go spiraling off in some other direction that's vaguely related to the roleplay. That's not what OoC's are for.

Next time, the thread gets closed. <3

SilverTail

Years
  • My combo-discussion bit was laced in well with this thread, as it's a part of the deck i'm going to have to edit out, and thought the others should know why it would be as such. I'm nearly done sorting out my deck with the limated/restricted list and will be posting it up within the next two or three weeks. (school on weekdays + work on weekends = suckage to the maximum) after that and her history, i'll be completely done with my signup and ready to start this bad-boy.

This has been an update on my current status with the RP. let us all pray to the flying spahgetti monster that this turns out well for any of us... especially you guys.

Cobalt36

Years
  • Guys.

Simmer.

Keep the discussion related strictly to the roleplay. Don't go spiraling off in some other direction that's vaguely related to the roleplay. That's not what OoC's are for.

Next time, the thread gets closed. <3

Thank you for reiderating what i said, Loki. :)
    He's right. We should probably just wait this out and hope that it gets started pretty darn soon.

And, can i please eat the spagetti monster? Just this once? XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    hey do you think we should start the entrence part without him as he han't spoken for a while and some one should e-mail and or pm him

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    right 3 more days have passed no responce from him so what we doing waiting a bit more or letting one of us run it cos im actuly getting bored of waiting

Cobalt36

Years
  • Give him one more day. If he hasn't forgot he will hopefully show. If not, one of us could probably begin this. Give it 'till tomorrow evening.

I'll ask Loki for better clarification.

EDIT: Asked Loki; waiting for a response.

EDITING THE EDIT: We have been permited to start if we all agree to it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    wait till tomorrow midday gmt as im just helping tropicdolphin with decks and also i call a no restriction on the amounts of any lv so if you want 8 lv 7+'s you can (aka we can use are own deck formats like my syncro deck lol its wrote down and please make sure you have the deck your using down)

Cobalt36

Years
  • wait till tomorrow midday gmt as im just helping tropicdolphin with decks and also i call a no restriction on the amounts of any lv so if you want 8 lv 7+'s you can (aka we can use are own deck formats like my syncro deck lol its wrote down and please make sure you have the deck your using down)

Thank God! I'm offf to change meh deck, now! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back