• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Most of my dreams involve Yuugiou characters. >_> I've long since crossed the line of obsession.

Kaiba? Ick. I can't stand the guy. He really doesn't have a heart. XD When Mokuba was kidnapped and was being hung over the street from a helicopter, he had no anger or sadness or ANY sort of emotion in his voice. He just sorta... shouted, "Mokuba!" and that was it. His voice is even worse in the Japanese version, imo. XD; But on the subject of the Kaiba/Jounouchi coupling.... it's not my favourite, but it's still cute. ^_^

It's already fairly simple to see the difference between Malik and his Yami. o.o Yami Malik's hair sticks straight up whereas Malik's doesn't. XP I think the face stretchy thing is just a way to show that he's... mentally instable. Or insane. However you want to say it.

x_X His face stretches in the manga too. It's so FREAKY. But he's hot otherwise. ^__^

*goes to see if her book says anything about his face* x_x;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Most of my dreams involve Yuugiou characters. >_> I've long since crossed the line of obsession.

Kaiba? Ick. I can't stand the guy. He really doesn't have a heart. XD When Mokuba was kidnapped and was being hung over the street from a helicopter, he had no anger or sadness or ANY sort of emotion in his voice. He just sorta... shouted, "Mokuba!" and that was it. His voice is even worse in the Japanese version, imo. XD; But on the subject of the Kaiba/Jounouchi coupling.... it's not my favourite, but it's still cute. ^_^

It's already fairly simple to see the difference between Malik and his Yami. o.o Yami Malik's hair sticks straight up whereas Malik's doesn't. XP I think the face stretchy thing is just a way to show that he's... mentally instable. Or insane. However you want to say it.

x_X His face stretches in the manga too. It's so FREAKY. But he's hot otherwise. ^__^

*goes to see if her book says anything about his face* x_x;;

I forgot all about that episode ya I see what you mean Kaiba adds no emotion to his voice he has one of those flat kind of voices.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Jinona said:
    Why thank you I need some friends here.
    I don't think that it's creapy I just think it's kind of odd how his face streaches.but, oh well who ever realy did like Marik any way he's horrible and his yami side is even worse.

Yay! Friends rule! I think Marik *not Yami* is HOT.. Don't ask why! ^^;;

Lightning said:
    Kaiba? Ick. I can't stand the guy. He really doesn't have a heart. But on the subject of Kaiba/Jonouchi is not my favorite... but it's still cute. ^_^

It's already fairly simple to see the difference between Malik and his Yami. o.o Yami Marik's hair sticks up whereas Malik's doesn't. XP I think the face stretchy thingy is just a way to show he's... mentally instable. Or insane. However you want to say it.

Lightning, you're my homie too. ^^ I'm getting anyone and making them my homies. ^___^ Malik is HOT! I like better saying it "Malik" rather than "Marik" don't ask why.. There's also a manga on it already?! Dang! I've been trying to find it but they're not in comic book stores.. ;_;

Yes, he's HOT. I guess I've got competition, Lightning. ^.^; But of course, as soon as he'd see my face he'd freak out cus its always covered in red paint *not blood* >.<;; His face stretchy is freaky, yes.. I can't wait to see the next one!!! Tomorrow it airs! Yay! I can't wait! *rushes to TV*

*Malik kills CaRtOON with his rod*

~CaRtOON

P.S. Yugi and Jonouchi are hot too. ^^;

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Uh oh....9.30am!!!!! I'm going to miss Yugioh on TV!!!
    I've got the comic book vol 33 of Yugioh and kind of not understand what Yami Yugi was doing in ancient Egypt. Any ideas?

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • shiny_jiggly said:
    I've got the comic book vol 33 of Yugioh

I would read the comics but I don't know were to find them any way I doubt I could get them even if I found them my mother is one of those people that hates Yu-gi-oh and think it's evil and all that other stuff

[mom walks in and waps Jinona on the head]

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Jinona said:
    I would read the comics but I don't know were to find them any way I doubt I could get them even if I found them my mother is one of those people that hates Yu-gi-oh and think it's evil and all that other stuff

[mom walks in and waps Jinona on the head]
    Well my mum won't approve of such comic books either. Sad...not only Yugioh, it also extends to my fav Pokemon Adventures comic books which has a good load of light-hearted humour in it.
    *Shudders every time brother says about "Dark Magicians" whenever mum is around*
    Anyway I do find the story of the dark magician Mahado in ancient egypt very interesting. He's so loyal and brave!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Oh,well moms will be moms. Hey has anyone seen todays new episode of
    Yu-gi-oh does any one who has seen it think that Kaiba has become the worlds top jerk?

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Jinona said:
    Oh,well moms will be moms. Hey has anyone seen todays new episode of
    Yu-gi-oh does any one who has seen it think that Kaiba has become the worlds top jerk?
    Well what's it about?
    I live in Singapore so the episodes here may be way back compared to other countries. Today's here was Dungeon Dice part 2 and 3 ^^;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • shiny_jiggly said:
    Well what's it about?
    I live in Singapore so the episodes here may be way back compared to other countries. Today's here was Dungeon Dice part 2 and 3 ^^;;

Oh yea our episodes are in the battle city tournament finals. I live in America and the second new saturday episode just went off our episodes were where Kaiba duels with Ishizu and Kaiba is just being a full fledged jerk about all the millenium items and destiny and magic and all the other things going on. That and also he just can't stand the fact that someone else could posibly beat him the great and mighty Kiaba.
    Sorry got carried away :embarrass
    hey I think I have like three friend in Singapore. wow!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I think I've sort of heard about it from a website too, about (Seto) Kaiba not believing about millenium items and thinking they were a kind of a cult.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    the dub s garbage but still good(GO KAIBA!defeat ishizu)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Jinona said:
    I live in America and the second new saturday just went off our episodes where Kaiba duels with Ishizu and Kaiba's being a full-fledged jerk about all the millenium items and destiny and magic and all the other things going on.That and also he just can't stand the fact that someone else could possibly beat him the great mighty Kaiba.

I missed Yu-Gi-Oh cus I overslept... >.<;;; ARGH! Anyways, that's what the show was about? O.o;; I hope Kaiba loses, I dislike him a lot *not hate him* cus he's such a jerk.. What does he want? That everyone bow down to him and say "Hail King Kaiba" or some crap like that..? o.o;

I know Duke was a jerk, but he changed and I forgave him, but Kaiba seems not to show any apologetic signs..

btw, who was winning so far, Jinona? o.o;

*gets killed by Ishizu*

~CaRtOON

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Lightning, you're my homie too. ^^ I'm getting anyone and making them my homies. ^___^ Malik is HOT! I like better saying it "Malik" rather than "Marik" don't ask why.. There's also a manga on it already?! Dang! I've been trying to find it but they're not in comic book stores.. ;_;
    Marik sounds weird. x_X; Anyway, the manga is up at about volume 34 now in Japan, but in the US/Canada (in english), it's only at volume 2. o_O;; The French are so lucky. ;_; They're all the way up at.. probably volume 25 or something now.

shiny_jiggly said:
    I've got the comic book vol 33 of Yugioh and kind of not understand what Yami Yugi was doing in ancient Egypt. Any ideas?
    I'm not COMPLETELY sure, but I have been reading fan translations of the Ancient Egypt arc, so I've got a pretty good idea.
    SPOILERS
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    I dunno how it started, but for some reason Yami Yuugi ended up retreating into his memories. I think he's looking for his real name or something. ^_^; So he ends up in Ancient Egypt and it just shows everything that happened up until he was trapped in the puzzle. Except Bakura, who now lives in the puzzle after being banished by Yami Malik (he insert some of himself into one of the pieces before Battle City), finds his way into Yami's memories along with Yuugi, Anzu, Honda, Jounouchi, and some fat dude whose name I've forgotten. o_O; Last I read, Yami was trying to defeat Thief King Bakura (er... Ancient Bakura. Whatever.) XP It's really cool. And did I mention Yami looks reeeeeeeeeally good with a tan? ^____^

CaRtOON said:
    I missed Yu-Gi-Oh cus I overslept... >.<;;; ARGH! Anyways, that's what the show was about? O.o;; I hope Kaiba loses, I dislike him a lot *not hate him* cus he's such a jerk.. What does he want? That everyone bow down to him and say "Hail King Kaiba" or some crap like that..? o.o;
    Spoiler?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Kaiba ends up winning. @_@ I added the spoiler tag since I've got no idea where the US is exactly. ^_^ Canada's YTV played to the end of that block of episodes a while back. It stops at the end of Bakura VS Yami Malik. o.o

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Kaiba ends up winning. @_@ I added the spoiler tag since I've got no idea where the US is exactly. ^_^ Canada's YTV played to the end of that block of episodes a while back. It stops at the end of Bakura VS Yami Malik. o.o

I hate the fact that Kaiba winns in the end
    O.O Bakura gets to duel Yami Malik! But how I thought Yami beat him and he was sick?

Last edited:

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Lightning said:
    Marik sounds weird. x_X; Anyway, the manga is up at about volume 34 now in Japan, but in the US/Canada (in english), it's only at volume 2. o_O;; The French are so lucky. ;_; They're all the way up at.. probably volume 25 or something now.
    And did I mention Yami looks reeeeeeeeeally good with a tan? ^____^
    What??? You mean the japanese comics are at vol. 34? Mine's a reprint I think, (and I think it's directly translated into simplified chinese from taiwan's books)
    *Knows what Lightning meant when she said a fan translation website (I went there too ^_^;;*
    Well all the characters of his memories look really great even with the tan on them. Seems like the anime did away with them in some eppy piccies I saw before of.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Haruka said:
    Well, how the good marik is going to get back?
    Um...is it that Marik has two sides---good and bad or is his "good" side some kind of a hypocrisy (sorry for the spelling -.-() )

Back