• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    I kinda noticed, I read the Graphic Novel, and on the novel his eyes were reddish o.o;; The graphic novel's teen rated, I can't believe some parts were pervertish @@;; They don't put that on the shows =P That I hate.. >_<;;

BTW, Joey looks hot =^-^=

*burns*
    I wouldn't know about the coloring cause the graphic novels I get are in the original black and white
    Joey? he looks cool and all but in the novels if you haven't noticed he acctually has noticeable eyebrows in the anime you really can't see them and yea he is kind of pervertish isn't he.
    Yay I have only two more months till the next book comes out then Death-T will start, Kinda creepy I really didn't know that in the begining Kaiba acctually wanted Yugi dead.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think that obsession with Yuugi he has really goes too far in Death-T. XD;; I don't think it's even ended in Shonen Jump yet, so it'll probably take up most of the graphic novel. o_O;

His eyes are blue on the book jacket that came with the character guide, I think. Whatever it was, I found it last night. He looks weird. x_X

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I think that obsession with Yuugi he has really goes too far in Death-T. XD;; I don't think it's even ended in Shonen Jump yet, so it'll probably take up most of the graphic novel. o_O;

His eyes are blue on the book jacket that came with the character guide, I think. Whatever it was, I found it last night. He looks weird. x_X
    You mean Kaiba wants Yugi dead even after Death-T

Cherrim

Years
    No, not that I know of. But just the fact that he's gone so far as to make an elaborate thing such as Death-T just to kill one person is kind of... weird. Even for him. @_@;;

Btw.. isn't that illegal? If I were Yuugi, I'd send the police after Kaiba or something. XD

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    No, not that I know of. But just the fact that he's gone so far as to make an elaborate thing such as Death-T just to kill one person is kind of... weird. Even for him. @_@;;

Btw.. isn't that illegal? If I were Yuugi, I'd send the police after Kaiba or something. XD
    Oh, that is a little elaborate now that I think about it
    Just wandering but since you are an author at fanfiction.net do you think you could point me in the direction of a good long YamiXYugi fic I read the good ones to keep from going insane due to school because of one lousy math grade I am only allowed 1 hour on the computer in the morning on the weekdays and I am allowd as long as I want on the weekends and I'm tellin you 1 hour dureing the week days is going to kill me it's just not long enough.
    sorry for the long rant just had to get that off my chest.
    back to YGO I betcha' Kaiba would just bribe the police but I just about fainted when I read that Kaiba had tried to kill his own brother. :shocked:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    O.O;;; Really? He tried to kill Mokuba?! That friggin----!!! Errr.. I'd say some bad words, but however there are ladies present o.o;;

I kinda read the Shonen Jump thingy where Kaiba made Tristan, Yuugi, and Jonouchi fight three of his henchmen with laser guns O_o;; And where that little baby retard dude was so pervertish when Te'a was carrying him and stuf.. *shudders*

*drowns*

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    O.O;;; Really? He tried to kill Mokuba?! That friggin----!!! Errr.. I'd say some bad words, but however there are ladies present o.o;;

*drowns*
    acctually he didn't try to kill Mokuba you see him and Yami were supposed to have a capmon duel and whoever lost got puut through "simulated death" as Kaiba put it and he was betting on yugi to win and Mokuba kind of got mad at him for thinking that he was going to lose.
    P.S. You're quoting Joey arn't you at the end there

Cherrim

Years
    He did the same thing to Grandpa who had a heart attack because of the illusionary things or something and is in the hospital in critical condition. =X

Have you ever noticed how in the manga, Yuugi and Yami are never actually LOOKING where they're supposed to? XD Their eyes are always out of focus and it's hilarious. Although, it might not be the case in the early manga... I'm certainly noticing it more and more as I continue flipping through my 34th graphic novel. o_O;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    i dont get the originals either but i do know that dubbers obviously dont know what theyre doing. the entire show is about death basically and in the dubbed version there is nothing about death at all. i suppose they did it for the younger viewers but still its not fair to us older ones

Cherrim

Years
    It's stupid if you ask me. I mean, if it weren't for the dub, I would never have gotten into Yuugiou and I'd probably be getting 100% in all my classes and stuff because I wouldn't be drawing it during them and stuff... but honestly.. don't dub an anime for teenagers and try to pass it off as a show for kids. x_X; It doesn't work right.

I'm kind of curious to see how their going to cover up their mistake. They've already given Yami Yuugi the name "Yami", so what'll they do when/if they get to the Ancient Egypt arc... XD;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    It's stupid if you ask me. I mean, if it weren't for the dub, I would never have gotten into Yuugiou and I'd probably be getting 100% in all my classes and stuff because I wouldn't be drawing it during them and stuff... but honestly.. don't dub an anime for teenagers and try to pass it off as a show for kids. x_X; It doesn't work right.

I'm kind of curious to see how their going to cover up their mistake. They've already given Yami Yuugi the name "Yami", so what'll they do when/if they get to the Ancient Egypt arc... XD;
    Yea that is just plain cruel to do it like that why do you think they never showed those first 27 episodes I've been ranting about oh by the way that petition is going to be sent to Funmation.
    what do you mean about the AE arc? Oh yea his name Atem wasn't it I've found out about a new arc in the anime after the doom arc and the bad guy looks even wussyer than Pegasus except this guy has purple hair :laugh: .
    Just wandering are there a lot of cards out there that are stronger than a BEWD cause I was searching through some new Japanese card packs I got(one of which has Yami with blue eyes O_O) and it has an attack of 3500 and defense 0f 3000 and has 10 stars it looks awsome...OK I still can't find it in English and it's driveing me berzerk here is what it looks like if any one knows what it is it is a big red demon with what lookss like fangs across its chest its got an eye on its forhead and black lightning bolt shaped stripes and it looks like it's reaching towards you in the picture if you know what it is please tell me.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    Think you can scan it or something? Or maybe use some sort of hiragana/katakana guide to post its name up here? ^^; I may be able to help you out then..

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Think you can scan it or something? Or maybe use some sort of hiragana/katakana guide to post its name up here? ^^; I may be able to help you out then..
    after a couple days of searching the web I found that card it's called Ultimate Obediant Fiend and what really surprised me is that it's common but the place I found it didn't have a good scan of it so I don't know what it does :(
    You know the episode Noa's Secret well at the begining of the episode Noa shows Mokuba a fake cyber copy of Kaiba when Mokuba runs up to him he pulls his hand back and looks like he's about to hit him then as it switches sceens he says take a seat and they show Mokuba on the floor did Kaiba hit Mokuba? because if he did that was an extreamly bad edit.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    Haven't seen the original (or the dub ._.), but my guess is that he did because... I doubt Mokuba would just sit on the floor like that? @_@;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Haven't seen the original (or the dub ._.), but my guess is that he did because... I doubt Mokuba would just sit on the floor like that? @_@;;
    you haven't seen it wow that was a really really good episode that was a couple weeks ago were already to the part were Joey and Yami duel the big5 while they are all 5 possessing him one at a time dureing the duel

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2004
    G-LANCE said:
    actually i heard the "shadow realm" is just a cover up.
    it's really death, but they didn't want the dubs to say that "yugi if these blades touch you you'll die".
    too freaky for younger viewers.

no your wrong i watch all the episodes to end of battle city on nicklelodeon and the shadow realm is place where your mind gets traaped but your body stays behind and what the **** is a dub :tired:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    please dont curse, and yes the Shadow realm is a cover up so it dont scare the little kids a dub is where you take something and edit it to that language.

Back