• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yugioh The abridged Series

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    Shame. Littlekuriboh was the man.

I've watched quite a few abridged series, Pokémon, Yugioh and Naruto to mention a few. To me, the funniest by far would have to be the Yugioh one.

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    I've watched Naruto abridged before, and i's good. in the first episode I think they commented on the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged, and the opther guy yelled at him for copyright. That was funny. Yu-Gi_oh abridged was done really well. ;)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I watch it. It's very amusing. I've seen most of the episodes and it's always a laugh.

The Borat impersonation by Shadi on Episode 19 (?) was funny as heck. Definitely my favourite scene in the whole thing.

Years
    Yami: I wonder who would be able to hold a tournament and they must have alot of money

Tea: Tristan

Yami: No, not Tristan

Tea: ummm... Joey

Yami: no but getting warmer

Kaiba: Surprise Domino city Deewbes

Tea: Wow i never saw that Coming

Kaiba: As you all know the Battle City Tournament is about to begin in a few more episodes so you wont have much time to get yourself the brand new, DUEL DISK SYSTEM Trademark tm

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I watch it and I loved it when Yugi set Yami on a date with Tea and he was cursing off a storm.

Years
    Yeah,that series is funny and has some funny quotes.

Yami:Wait a minute,did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?

Kaiba:Yeah so?

Yami:That's against the rules isin't it?

Kaiba:Screw the rules,I have money!

I still watch the series though,because it's funny.

Back