• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zamaskowany Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
alright, not now. im in a battle near the resort area, but when im done i will pst back.

fr3shb0y1

i want growlithe buizel n pichu wat gender are they..... why are some of your shinys highlighted in red

zamaskowany

~Godot~
Years
That is explained at the bottom of the list. I check all my shinies with pAC. Sadly, not all shinies can be checked (hatched ones, sometimes starters, and distant land). The other ones are 100% legit.

Growlithe male, pichu female, and buizel male.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Is your Eikagan Darkrai Hasty or Naive? Also your Japanese Movie set is incomplete, you don't have Movie Deoxys...

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
Ummm First off Hey!
I was wondering what would i have to trade you for the Palcity Lucario (Modest)?
I have a few shinies I dont know if that would suffice.
Also the other one that really caught my attention is your shiny Houndour.
I can trade Darkrai, Shiny Miltank, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Eevee....

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
Shiny CHARMANDER Id. 11381 and is Quirky
Eevee Id. 48846 and is Sassy
Miltank id. 15942 and is Quirky

zamaskowany

~Godot~
Years
I'd like your eevee and miltank :) So, PALCITY lucario and houndoor for them?

///i'm a bit afk, cause I am eating supper, so maybe you'll have to wait ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
Sounds awesome I have a question can you clone my miltank and eevee if thats not a promblem cause I still want them to..
let me know when your on my FC: 4725 4424 6801

fr3shb0y1

i also want trapinch n heracross wat gender are they.... look on my thread 4 wat u want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back