• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zamaskowany Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    zam, it says you have pokemon and items, and to just ask,

do you have:

damp rock or
    armor fossil?

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • Hi, this seems like a great resource. I'm really glad you only do legit things, I hate having to wonder if trades I do are legit or not.

That being said, what is pAC? You said you can use it to confirm if something is a hack or not. Does this include Pokemon expertly crafted with that horrid Pokesav? I recieved a Celebi from my friend that's supposed to be from the 10th anniversary thing, but I have no idea if it's a hack or not. I'm not a fan of clones either, but I don't know if there is any way to figure that out.

Regardless, I have the worst luck with shinies, the ones I have are a Beedrill, an Oddish, and my friend's Nidoqueen.

What do you look for in trades? I was hoping to get some legit items and/or a shiny, but I was curious what you're looking for.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    alright, if you want, i can give an eevee egg with curse and wish for the two items.(50% on bold nature ^_^)

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • pAC is a script, which checks interrelation between PID and IV's (shiness depends on it). So if someone used AR cheat, or Pokesav'd shiness on his pokemon, then pAC will find it out. Homever, it isn't working with event pokemons, hatched pokemons, distant land pokemons, and sometimes starters. So it is mostly useful in checking legitimacy of shiny commons/legends. To use pAC, you have to use "that horrid" Pokesav :) But I don't mind it, since nothing is edited during exporting pokemon to *.pkm file.

I am looking for events which I don't have, but mostly in shinies, which I don't have (or if someone has such a pokemon with good nature to EV training).

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    zam, someone offered for the damp rock, so i only need the fossil. i can offer a eevee egg(who will now curse, wish, and 50% of being bold)
    or, i can get a bold eevee with wish and curse for ya.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
  • pAC is a script, which checks interrelation between PID and IV's (shiness depends on it). So if someone used AR cheat, or Pokesav'd shiness on his pokemon, then pAC will find it out. Homever, it isn't working with event pokemons, hatched pokemons, distant land pokemons, and sometimes starters. So it is mostly useful in checking legitimacy of shiny commons/legends. To use pAC, you have to use "that horrid" Pokesav :) But I don't mind it, since nothing is edited during exporting pokemon to *.pkm file.

I am looking for events which I don't have, but mostly in shinies, which I don't have (or if someone has such a pokemon with good nature to EV training).
    Ah, cool.

I don't have much in the way of event Pokemon, but as for Pokemon with good natures, I have handful of leftover Adamant Bagons hanging out in my box. They were mostly leftovers from my future Salamance breeding, and I've been hesistant to release them since they could be put to some use. :) I hope that's good enough.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    zam, i need your shiny mesprit and shiny cressila. check my thread for them.

BTW, do you have tm 05 roar?

oh mesprit is touched. nvm on mesprit, but check my thread for cressila.

Last edited:

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    O! Check my thread for the battonage darkrai. you can even get my NFT events if you want em. i need that darkrai!

i will trade very big for that. just take a look in my thread for it!

Last edited:

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • The_Lost_Realm, pokemonshinylegends - sorry, I can't see anything particularly interesting now - I have almost all shinies from you, and almost all events. But I'll think about it anyway :)

FireLord01: I see you have many shinies, which I don't have. How many are you willing to offer for Batonnage Darkrai?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back