• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zangoose or Seviper?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    SETH_xd001 said:
    crush clay, bad???? maybe. but it is CERTIAN seviper sucks

The only thing that's "certian" around here is your complete and utter lack of language skills, which, combined with your complete lack of reasoning, has failed to give any kind of justification for your opinion. You don't have to post if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, you know. <.<

gold typhlosion said:
    defentily zangose,also because its a cat!

Erm...no. Zangoose is not a cat. It's a mongoose. A mongoose is not a cat. It's cat-like, but not a cat.

On the Zangoose vs Seviper debate...well, most Zangooses about would try to Endure for some flailing fun, so if Seviper were to use Glare (Assuming that the Zangoose's user is expecting an attack) then the paralysis would put Seviper at an advantage. The difference in Attack is only 20, you know, and Seviper is a bit tougher defensively.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hm, well, this is a difficult question. At first I liked Zangoose better, but now I think Seviper is cooler. Both of them are really awesome, but I guess for now my answer is Seviper. (Keep in mind that I don't really care who's better in battle; I just go by looks and all-around coolness.)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    My best chose, is going to have to be Zangoose, in a real battle Zangoose can pwn Seviper...

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    ZANGOOSE by far i love them i like their crush claw move

P.s im getting 1 from my friend 2day:P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    This is a pretty tough one for me. :x Zangoose, being a mongoose Pokemon, reminds me of this story about a mongoose called Rikki-Tikki-Tavi that I read in seventh grade. XD; It was an awesome story, btw. ;P And I'm a huge snake fan, so I truthfully can't resist Seviper because of the snakeness and all. X3

So yes, I'm going with the cuteness that is Seviper. :O~

~Kelsey

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Your not hontesly asking that question!? Zangoose all the way! He is one of my all time favorite pokemon ever. Even though I also like Seviper but not as much as Zangoose (doesn't it sound like I'm reapting myself)

CopyCat :t003:

Back