• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zapdosa's Legendary Event Shop!

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
  • Searching for Latias, Aura Mew, SMR2010 Jirachi, GAMESTOP Deoxys, TRU Darkrai and TRU Arceus.

Offering a lot of Lv. 100 Shinies.
    PM me with the ones do you want.

King-Dingus

It's only a GAME!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    If your WORLD10 Crobat has the characteristic 'Mischievous' i am sure it is a hack. It will have perfect IV's and an SID of 1 if you look at it on pokesav.

zapdosa

GG
    Years
  • If your WORLD10 Crobat has the characteristic 'Mischievous' i am sure it is a hack. It will have perfect IV's and an SID of 1 if you look at it on pokesav.

No it does not have that characteristic and I don't know anything about pokesav so you're losing me there. Btw, I recieved this Crobat from a highly trusted memeber on the serebii forums so I'm sure it's legit.

King-Dingus

It's only a GAME!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    Oooh who is it from? just wondering... And may i have a clone of it, just to check things (If it turns out legit i will trade for it.) And what characteristic does it have?

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Hello! I have both Crown Entei and Suicune, can I trade one of them for your Arceus?
    Can I also have a Shaymin?
    Or you can CMT (link in Sig) for anything else you would like.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Hello.
    Can I have the characteristics on Jeremy Gengar and World10 Crobat please?
    And CMT(Link in Sig) for TRU Arceus.

zapdosa

GG
    Years
  • Hello! I have both Crown Entei and Suicune, can I trade one of them for your Arceus?
    Can I also have a Shaymin?
    Or you can CMT (link in Sig) for anything else you would like.

Alright I'll trade for both. They're UT right?

Hello.
    Can I have the characteristics on Jeremy Gengar and World10 Crobat please?
    And CMT(Link in Sig) for TRU Arceus.

More details on the Gengar: Feb.13,2008/Kanto/Arrived at Lv 23./Likes to thrash about./ID No:13579

More details on the Crobat: Aug.15,2010/Pokemon Event/Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30./Alert to sounds./Life Orb/ID No:08150

I also just got another one with the same details but the characteristic is "Somewhat vain." His stats are higher also.

Is your BR Magmortar UT?

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • im interested in your evd rayquaza and evd latias, i have an evd garchomp, rhyperior, metagross, and am currently working on a modest heatran. none r shiny tho

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Hi i'm interested in some of your events:

35m32iq.png

| XD Zapdos | Rash | Pressure | Lv.50 | UT |
    165/110/105/159/99/120
    ThunderBolt, Extrasensory, BatonPass, MetalSound

2ljouv9.gif

| WORLD10 Crobat | Timid | InnerFocus | Lv.30 | UT
    |
    100/56/59/53/62/101
    HeatWave, AirSlash, SludgeBomb, SuperFang

2d7zwbn.png

| XD Lugia | Rash | Pressure | Lv.50 | UT |
    181/110/150/121/156/130
    PsychoBoost, Recover, HydroPump, FeatherDance

Could you CMT for anything you like? I've a few events too (link is on my sign)

Back