• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zephyr's Egg Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hiro sits down on chair and wonders if his egg will be okay. "I hope my egg is okay!" Then Hiro thinks, 'I wonder if they can make the custom egg?'

Years
    The Clerk hands out Eggs to every customer, always smiling.
    "I am sorry, but we don't offer custom Eggs here." She says to a few people.
    "Oh, and the inverted egg hatches into a pokemon with its colors swapped. They're rather rare."

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    I would like
    Zephyr's Egg Emporium
    and
    Zephyr's Egg Emporium
    , please.

Names: Inverted: Aizlojrag, Angel: Garjolzia

Years
    The clerk hands out an Angel Egg and an Inverted Egg, smiling kindly.

"Oh dear, it seems we are running out of Angel Eggs. I will search the back of the shop for more Eggs. I may not find any more Angel Eggs, however."

Years
    "I apologise," Says the Clerk, "But your Eggs have to have names, otherwise they won't hatch. Please select a name for your Egg first."

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
    Years
    Can i please have a inverted and fire egg??

fire egg name: Flaze
    inverted egg name: Mystic

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back