• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zephyr's Egg Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "Gir, you may have your Egg. Please carry it with you at all times." The Clerk hands you your Egg, then dismisses you.

"And Ty-Dy, there are several reasons why you cannot have your Egg. The main one is that there are no fire Eggs left. The other is that you haven't named your Egg. Please choose a different Egg and read the rules."

~New Rule added~

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
    Years
    "Well....I would like an Angel Egg before they're gone."

Egg Type: Angel Egg
    Name: Kinosn
    Hatches at: 115
    Made by: Zephyre plusle

Ty-dy

Mew and Jirachi fan
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    Rabid fluffy fish
    Name: Crate
    Hatches at: 35

Last edited:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    ZephyrPlusle said:
    "I am so terribly sorry." the clerk sighs. "But we have no inverted, fire, or Angel Eggs left." That means that Shiny Collector and Lugia_Master... Can't have one. But, I'll see if I can't do something about it."

She strides to the back of the shop, and after a few minutes she returns holding three winged yellow eggs.

"Well, look what I found!" she says with a smile.
    "Three more Angel Eggs. Congratulations, you can adopt yours, Lugia_Master! I will keep looking. Maybe I'll find another kind of egg! Wouldn't that be nice."

~_^
    Thanx for the egg!I really like it!

Years
    The clerk smiles apologetically.

"I'm very sorry, but there is a new rule. Please read it and fulfill what it says, and then you all may have your eggs."

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
    Years
    "Ah." says the trainer, "Ok then, I will wait for my Angel Egg"

Rabid Fluffy Fish
    Name: Kinosn
    Hatches at: 115

Years
    "Um... I'm sorry, but there aren't any Angel Eggs left anymore. This might be quite a problem."

She ponders for a second, and then slips into the back of the shop. She disappears for a couple minutes, then comes back holding five flaming red eggs.

"Well, while I was unable to find any Angel Eggs, I did find these." She says, setting the fire Eggs on the counter in front of her.

"They are up for adoption. I'm sorry that you can't get the Egg that you want, though."

Ty-dy

Mew and Jirachi fan
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2006
    Rabid fluffy fish
    Egg Type: Fire Egg
    Name: Godzilla

Years
    "Supacuz, please pay attention and read the rules. You cannot have your egg until you fulfill the requirements stated on the rules in the front page." The clerk says.

"But Ty-Dy, you may have your fire egg. Take good care of it, and be sure to always carry it with you!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Sorry Zephyr

Rabid fluffy fish
    Egg Type: Fire Egg
    Name: Little Joker

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back