• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zephyr's Egg Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The clerk smiles.
    "Yes, you may have your Egg. Take good care of it!" She trills cheerfuly.
    "And as for the Inverted and Angel Eggs, I will only restock them if I find more in the back of the shop."

SuperSingerGal

IHopeYouChoke&Die(:
    Years
    may i plez have an egg?? here is wat i want it to be!=
    Egg type: angel egg
    Egg name: SuperSingerGal

she will be the bestest and most loved!

Last edited:
    Years
    The Clerk groans in dismay.
    "There are no Angel Eggs left. If you had read the rules and looked at the number of Eggs remaining, you would have seen that."

SuperSingerGal

IHopeYouChoke&Die(:
    Years
    oh...sry, i thought that was frm a while ago....goes back to see which egg she can have...
    may i plez have an egg?? here is wat i want it to be!=
    Egg type: fire egg
    Egg name: SuperSingerGal

she will be the bestest and most loved!
    i mite even change her name to
    FLYING PICKLES!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    The Clerk smiles, but looks at you sadly.

"I'm sorry, but you have already hatched two Eggs. Please wait until either I add a new type of Egg or restock an old one to request. Thank you."

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    ZephyrPlusle said:
    The Clerk smiles, but looks at you sadly.

"I'm sorry, but you have already hatched two Eggs. Please wait until either I add a new type of Egg or restock an old one to request. Thank you."
    Ok Zepher.I guess your gonna go to the back soon to look for eggs.Beacause it seems like a lot of people love those angel eggs!

Years
    The clerk smiles, as always.
    "I'm sorry, Mighty_Mightyena, but SupaSingerGal got the last fire egg. Bun Mini and Croc055, you may have the eggs you wanted."

The Clerk glances at the Eggs on display, and gasps in surprise.

"Oh my! We only have one type of Egg left! well, let me see if I can't help that. The Clerk goes into the back of the shop, stays there for about five minutes, then returns holding a cluster of slightly pulsing pink Eggs.

"Well, look at this! I found a whole batch of Mew Eggs!"

Zephyr's Egg Emporium

SuperSingerGal

IHopeYouChoke&Die(:
    Years
    WAIT.....ILL LET mIGHTY_MIGHTYENA99 HAVE MY EGG.....ID MUCH RATHER HAVE A MEW EGG! PLEASE! ACTUALLY, i DONT MIND NOT HAVIN AN EGG, BUT I KNOW U WANTED THA FIRE EGG, SO, U TAKE IT!.....-.- I DONT MIND AT ALL......

Last edited:
    Years
    The Clerk smiles.
    "If this is okay with you, Mighty_Mightyena, You may keep your Fire Egg. But SuperSingerGal, you will need to have a name for your Egg."

She turns to the others who are waiting.
    "Egyptian Sphinx, DarkBlaziken, you both mat have your eggs. Take good care of them!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back