• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Zeraora raid!?!? Den #?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    I was doing some quick raids this morning and saw a zeraora raid!!!! He had it locked off course and I missed my chance. Anyone know which den it spawns from?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I was doing some quick raids this morning and saw a zeraora raid!!!! He had it locked off course and I missed my chance. Anyone know which den it spawns from?
    That's a Mythical Pokemon and one that isn't officially released in Dens! I suspect what you saw was a person who hacked it into a den spawn, is all. It wouldn't be deemed legitimate by your regular player as a result.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    That's a Mythical Pokemon and one that isn't officially released in Dens! I suspect what you saw was a person who hacked it into a den spawn, is all. It wouldn't be deemed legitimate by your regular player as a result.

I appreciate that, wasn't sure if it was a legit secret raid happening right now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    i also saw a GMAX pikachu way back in March and i also take a screenshot of it too
    Zeraora raid!?!? Den #?

Last edited:
    Back