• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Zero~'s anime gallery

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
Years
  • My old thread died, and I have more to show so Imma reposting the old and putting up new stuff.

These are all pics I've done using GIMP, using Lineart from my sketchbook. I'm really wanting to get better at this.
    These are all OC's of mine. First up is, Ami (Pokemon):
    ~Zero~'s anime gallery

This took about 5 hours to do, but it was fun. also the first background I've done.
    ~Zero~'s anime gallery

this took like, 7 hours because I had to redo ALL the lineart on the computer. using a mouse nontheless. lol.
    And next is my OC Adria, who I'm using for an original story me and my roommate are working on.
    ~Zero~'s anime gallery

this was a quick one because I got lucky and my penning was cleaner. took 4 hours.
    ~Zero~'s anime gallery

the very very very first picture I coloured in GIMP. took me 3 hours. I know its not perfect but I like it for a first time thing.

~Zero~'s anime gallery

Matsuri Kudo from the game Bleach: 3rd Phantom.

thanks for looking :3

zane203

Zetsumei barer
    Years
  • ... speechless... but i have to keep a steady flow of characters to post this comment... and i think im done =D

-great work by the way, should do an online comic/manga =o

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • ... speechless... but i have to keep a steady flow of characters to post this comment... and i think im done =D

-great work by the way, should do an online comic/manga =o
    You think so? I was thinking about it but I dunno if I'm at the right level.

zane203

Zetsumei barer
    Years
  • sounds like me xD, you're only gonna get better by doing it =3.

besides there's no real "level" for art, it's what your own style and what level you've perfected it (well that's my opinion)

anyways =3 yea just do your thing *bites*

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • sounds like me xD, you're only gonna get better by doing it =3.

besides there's no real "level" for art, it's what your own style and what level you've perfected it (well that's my opinion)

anyways =3 yea just do your thing *bites*
    Yeah. For me I can always see where my art can be perfected. But I'm always proud of it.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Hey, nice! i like your OC, she looks nice, clean, simple but still interesting!just how it should be ¦¬D~~

>w> you do this with a mouse? woah.... that would kill me... i guess all you gotta do is keep practicing :'D this is a great start!
    one thing that really impressed me was the mountain dew bottle, the liquid in it, just that little bit of wonkiness on the liquid looks so 'right' and gives the pictures so much movement and energy! that was a niiiiice touch! C :

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I like the last one the best.
    The others are also awesome. In the first one I think you should let the ponytail fall on the back if you know what I mean. But meh..it's your opinion.
    Great work though..

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Hey, nice! i like your OC, she looks nice, clean, simple but still interesting!just how it should be ¦¬D~~

>w> you do this with a mouse? woah.... that would kill me... i guess all you gotta do is keep practicing :'D this is a great start!
    one thing that really impressed me was the mountain dew bottle, the liquid in it, just that little bit of wonkiness on the liquid looks so 'right' and gives the pictures so much movement and energy! that was a niiiiice touch! C :
    Thank you! Sorry for the late reply. I appreciate the comment.

Back