• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Zion's Pokemon Drawing Central

What do you think about my art?

• Horrible. Just stop while you still have some dignity.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
    As promised, I have spent a good portion of the day working on this. I'm still learning, so my painting skills might be a bit... lackluster.

Zion's Pokemon Drawing Central
    Zion's Drawing

Zion's Pokemon Drawing CentralMy painting.

Last edited:
    Years
    so im going to bump this with a question to the forum moderator. is bumping ok on this specific forum? and if so, is there a certain amount of time before it can be bumped? (checking rules right now. ill take this comment down if the rules say i cant bump)

WolfSpiritbolt

Strummin' those tunes.
    Years
    Hello Doctor Zion! *cough*toonormal*cough*
    Anywho, I was wondering if this is...well..open.
    I would also like to ask, if said thread is open, if I can request a drawing?
    If you can, can you draw me a Mew?

Years
    so im really interested in hearing what everyone has to say about my artwork. ive only heard good things but not a whole lot in the way of helpful criticism. id like to see what areas people think i need work in. thanks to everyone who has supported me!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    your artwork is very good. i wish the pictures were a little bigger since it kind of does look blurry. i think you have the drawing part down, i would definitely work on adding some depth and shading into your work.
    the painting of your drawing is very nice! i would try to make it not look so shaky and define the edges more.
    nicely done.

Years
    your artwork is very good. i wish the pictures were a little bigger since it kind of does look blurry. i think you have the drawing part down, i would definitely work on adding some depth and shading into your work.
    the painting of your drawing is very nice! i would try to make it not look so shaky and define the edges more.
    nicely done.

thank you very much for the feedback. it is very appreciated. thats about as big as i can make them without making them look really bad and blurry. crappy camera. im working on shading. i have a long way to go with it. i try to leave it out for the most part just to preserve the picture incase i have some struggles with the shading. also, i will my painter know what you had to say so he can thank you himself. sorry for the kind of long read but thank you! this is exactly the type of feedback ive been looking for!

i would just like to again thank everyone who has come to me for my work, everyone who has complemented and critiqued my work, and those who have helped me keep my inspiration.

I would like to give my first customer, new friend, and now partner, Shad0wChas3r. He has critiqued and complemented on all of my work and has been very support of my work and my endeavor to bring my drawings to Pokecommunity. So, Shad0wChas3r, thank you so much for not just being a fan of my work, but also for being a good friend.

To the rest of my customers, as a special gift from me to you, for the next week, from now until nest Tuesday at midnight, you may post your own works of art in the comments and i will add them to the original post so that all of Pokecommunity can see your talent! You can post anything! Drawings, paintings, sculptures, even computer made things such as banners and things of that sort. i will anxiously await to see all of your wonderful talents!

One last thank you to all of my fans and customers for supporting me and keeping the going. it is more appreciated than you will ever know.

~Dr Zion

Last edited:

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
    I appreciate the feedback on the painting I did of Zion's drawing. I agree that the edges are a bit wonky, I'll work better next time. It's just been forever since I've done computer paints.

As for you Zion, it has and will continue to be a pleasure. You got good stuff dude, and I appreciate the humble artists, like yourself, who don't try to put themselves higher than the others.

Edit:

I read on the OP that you now do pokemon from all generations, so I've gotten my next request idea, if you're up for a bit of a challenge!

Warning: This one might be a bit en-cumbersome, and you might have to postpone it for other's requests.

I'd like you to do my FC Trainer's team.

On the left side of the page:

-Braviary hovering above ground.
    -Feraligatr roaring.

Center:
    -Front: Raichu in battle stance *sparks are preferable*, Pichu on the head.
    -Trainer *use the trainer in my signature for reference, only shorter hair (if you can manage, if not, just silhouette)*
    -Back: Serperior behind the trainer, nose in the air.

Right:
    -Charizard in battle stance, preferably blowing fire.
    -Haxorrus, in any pose you'd like.

To explain in depth, I would like the Raichu/Pichu to stand in front of the trainer, whether or not he is silhouetted. The Trainer should be on the same 'curve' as the Braviary, Charizard, Feraligatr, and Haxxorus. The Serperior, being his 'starter' will be in the back, 'standing' proudly.

If you don't want to take this request, it's understandable. I am asking a bit much here, but I have faith you can pull it off.

If you do want to take it on, and you do complete it, I will attempt to paint it for you to keep on your OP for everyone to see. Thanks in advance, and best of luck if you attempt it!

Last edited:
    Years
    I appreciate the feedback on the painting I did of Zion's drawing. I agree that the edges are a bit wonky, I'll work better next time. It's just been forever since I've done computer paints.

As for you Zion, it has and will continue to be a pleasure. You got good stuff dude, and I appreciate the humble artists, like yourself, who don't try to put themselves higher than the others.

Edit:

I read on the OP that you now do pokemon from all generations, so I've gotten my next request idea, if you're up for a bit of a challenge!

Warning: This one might be a bit en-cumbersome, and you might have to postpone it for other's requests.

I'd like you to do my FC Trainer's team.

On the left side of the page:

-Braviary hovering above ground.
    -Feraligatr roaring.

Center:
    -Front: Raichu in battle stance *sparks are preferable*, Pichu on the head.
    -Trainer *use the trainer in my signature for reference, only shorter hair (if you can manage, if not, just silhouette)*
    -Back: Serperior behind the trainer, nose in the air.

Right:
    -Charizard in battle stance, preferably blowing fire.
    -Haxorrus, in any pose you'd like.

To explain in depth, I would like the Raichu/Pichu to stand in front of the trainer, whether or not he is silhouetted. The Trainer should be on the same 'curve' as the Braviary, Charizard, Feraligatr, and Haxxorus. The Serperior, being his 'starter' will be in the back, 'standing' proudly.

If you don't want to take this request, it's understandable. I am asking a bit much here, but I have faith you can pull it off.

If you do want to take it on, and you do complete it, I will attempt to paint it for you to keep on your OP for everyone to see. Thanks in advance, and best of luck if you attempt it!

thats a pretty big request haha but i think im up to the challenge. i start college on the 24th so if its not up by then, it may take awhile. but ill get it done!

Back