• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoids Championship Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
Years
  • "We're set for battle Thursday at 1000. Team Kitten is our next opponent. I do assume your Mountain Wolf is ready to roll?" I asked. I nodded my head in the direction of the hangar as I said this, pointing out the side-by-side arrangement of the Mountain Wolf and the Ramjet Firefox.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "As always" I replied, a sharp gleam coming into my eyes at the thought of a battle. "Any other info" I added on as an afterthought.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • "I thinkI'll meat this team kitten before we battle..." Jasper thought to himslef, but then realized he had no idea where they were located.

He then dialed the zoids commmisioner and asked for quardinates to where they were set up. "I'll sned then right over." He replied. And bleeped them over to my moniter. "Thanks" I replied and shut off my moniter.

I then started toward where the ZC had said they were.

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
  • "There's no additional information to consult, unfourtunatly." I replied regrettingly. "The only thing I'm even slightly positive about is that we're facing two pilots, one with a Zaber Fang. However, I'm not sure about the other pilot's design. I haven't found anything in the ZBC Public Info Database on the design type and specifications of Team Kitten's second pilot Zoid outfit. So basically, we're gonna have to play on instinct and develop quick tactics in combat against the bulk of the team." I explained.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back