• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoids: Liger Zero

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    So I'm watching the Zoids series again online; I'm loving it! I've yet to find a Zoid, though, that I could see myself piloting (haha), but there are plenty of cool ones. Anyone else remember/love this show?

I think the characters of Bit and Leena are like classic versions of Ash/Misty in a way, maybe with a bit more violence considering...well yeah, they attack each other in monstrous mechanical combat units.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    I gotta say,
    Zoids is the like the coolest show/video game ever.
    What kid doesn't love giant robots that look like animals fighting?
    I even have these little tiny action figures of like 5 zoids.
    I play with them at school.
    Hah.
    xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Zoids is an anime show, so it doesn't belong here. D;

I'll just move it up to Japanese Entertainment.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Ah, Zoids......I remember it well. I used to adore that show.

I have a huge container full of Zoids model kits I put together. One of the last models I built was the Ultrasaurus. Biggest Zoid I have, that one. My first model kit was Liger Zero....The only model kit I don't like was Liger Zero X. It was a pain to put together...and a lot of the parts broke off. I have to hold it together with tape now....One of my other models got crushed and broke into a bunch of tiny pieces. o_O

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
    I remember Zoids, I use to really like the series with Bit and Leena in it, I wasn't so fond of the other series though.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Zoids is an anime show, so it doesn't belong here. D;

I'll just move it up to Japanese Entertainment.

Thanks Popwar; I realized that right after I hit "post" and then was like AGHNOWAITZ! >.<

Anyway, I never saw the other series but the New Century (Bit/Leena/Brad) was probably better, given the graphic art I saw from the other series. It was more realistic in New Century.

I was also never a collector of the models XD, but I'm sure a bunch of those on your bookshelf might look pretty cool.

mabibba

Doooooodge!
    Years
    I'm a huge fan of zoids, although I never could really get into the anime. My favorite series was probably the first one... the one with Van, Irvine and Raven.

But I am proud that I have at least fifty (probably more) of the model zoid kits. My favorites are my white Genosaur, red Blade Liger and my Rayse Tiger. <3 And yes, they do fill up by bookshelf. I guess it's more of a zoidshelf heh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    I watched the anime when it came on here a few years ago, I have a few Zoid model kits too.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    I remember when Zoids (both CC and NC) aired on Cartoon Network. I certainly enjoyed them. Hmmm, I might go looking for them again. It would be nice to revisit them. I've got about 2 shelves worth of the models. I would have gotten more, but they randomly stopped selling them in the stores near me, so I can't collect them anymore.

Back