• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Zoroark & Zorua Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Why, just why did they have to make it event only!? I just hate how Nintendo relies on events anymore, the erson who made event Pokemon should have been fired years ago, this is the main reason the "Gotta Catch em All" slogan was dumped, because of Pokemon like this!!!!!
    Yeah iu know its depressing. And what do nintendo get out of nintendo events? Their not even selling people. I would place a bet on them doing it to annoy people. But then hoppefully zorua will get on wifi at some point.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Well, I'll start speculating Zoroark. He's dark type, so I expect him to have some good dark moves. And his ability Illusion looks cool, but it might be annoying if I wanna battle with Z and he turns into a random mijimaru. But if he keeps his move set, I won't mind that much. I honestly think the illusion thing in the game is pointless, he stays the same in every way other than appearence. Though if it says "Go Raikou" because you have a raikou but it's really z and the person doesn't know it would be masterful trickery! :D

Zoroark and Zorua keep typing and attacks according to Serebii. Only the image changes. Illusion isn't Transform, just a very weak version of it.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    There was an image of N with a zorua in one of the trailers from the other day. I am sure N would have a legendary pokemon -_-

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

Yeah iu know its depressing. And what do nintendo get out of nintendo events? Their not even selling people. I would place a bet on them doing it to annoy people. But then hoppefully zorua will get on wifi at some point.
    Well you just need to get someone to trade you the beasts and you then get Zoroark, then you just breed it and then you get Zorua ;)

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    They are the next Lucario and Riolu, it seems that way,. They both aren't legendaries yet they both starred in their own Movies.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Zorua and Zoroark

I wouldn't see them as legendaries for some reason it just doesn't seem right. I really like Zorua though. In fact, about the similarities to Riolu and Lucario. Your right! They are the same practically! :D

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Well I hope there's an easier way to get one. It would absolutely suck if they couldn't breed. I would like cry. Unless you could get the events required to get them over wi-fi, which wouldn't be too bad. Maybe they'll release an event that directly gives you the z's?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

Yeaqh in a way, but somehting must be special about them, since you need a freakin' celebi to get zorua.

Not really.

There really isn't anything special about them. Their ability is sub par, and being pure darks makes them have the same weaknesses as Absol. Other than the new attack they get there isn't anything special about either one.

Also if you notice, there is a Celebi playing with Zorua in the Movie and the three Shiny Legendary Beast seem to be fighting Zoroark. Both the events seem to tie into the movie and nothing else pops out.

They did this with Heart Gold and Soul Silver. You get the Shiny Pichu to unlock the Notch Ear'd Pichu. Nothing special about that Pichu at all except it can't evolve and has Pain Split.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Not really.

There really isn't anything special about them. Their ability is sub par, and being pure darks makes them have the same weaknesses as Absol. Other than the new attack they get there isn't anything special about either one.

Also if you notice, there is a Celebi playing with Zorua in the Movie and the three Shiny Legendary Beast seem to be fighting Zoroark. Both the events seem to tie into the movie and nothing else pops out.

They did this with Heart Gold and Soul Silver. You get the Shiny Pichu to unlock the Notch Ear'd Pichu. Nothing special about that Pichu at all except it can't evolve and has Pain Split.

The big difference is that it appears these are the only way to get them, wheras the pichu was just special, but you could get a normal one.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
    Not really.

I totally agree with you on this. They pretty much are really cool looking and are getting a fancy spot in the movie.

Although...we haven't seen their stats yet, have we? Zoroark might end up being pretty darn strong....but he's not a legendary, no. He'll just have a lot of ancient stories and stuff associated with him, just like Absol is feared because of its relation to natural disasters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back