• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Heya! I be chilling here until you're done with everyone. Looks like you got bit of a line up haha. :P

YES! Lol. Thanks so much for understanding, I have like 3 people that wanna trade with me right now. Soo stressed ><

Heya! I be chilling here until you're done with everyone. Looks like you got bit of a line up haha. :P

PS: Your profile picture is win.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    YES! Lol. Thanks so much for understanding, I have like 3 people that wanna trade with me right now. Soo stressed ><

PS: Your profile picture is win.

are you getting a bunch of new Shiny EVEDs from the guy infront of me :) ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    I'll need to clone those for you,

I;m gonna leave the room

alright i'll be waiting and BTW when Legit checking I found out my sudowoodo was hacked, so IF I gave you that, then I have a replacment for you

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • alright i'll be waiting and BTW when Legit checking I found out my sudowoodo was hacked, so IF I gave you that, then I have a replacment for you

Okay I did receive a Sudoowoodo from you. Is ther replacement one EV'd?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    Okay I did receive a Sudoowoodo from you. Is ther replacement one EV'd?

yes the placement is EVED, can I have the druggigon then i'll clone suddowoodo and meet you in WIFI
    i'll clone the sudowoodo now

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    Just give me the replacement Sudowoodo and we'll trade Druddigon sometime else.

alright i'll be right in with your SUDOWOODO, thanks much for trades, i'll love to trade again sometime for alomolo and druggigon SHINY EVED, let me know when you can trade for those

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • alright i'll be right in with your SUDOWOODO, thanks much for trades, i'll love to trade again sometime for alomolo and druggigon SHINY EVED, let me know when you can trade for those

I'll try to trade the Druddigon for the Almomola tomorrow before I head out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    I'll try to trade the Druddigon for the Almomola tomorrow before I head out.

sweet thanks, Sorry about the Hacks I got them from Midnight_1987 he gave me like 6 by accident I dont think he kew any better. BTW i never legit checked that terrakion but the only way to have a Jap Name on a English OT is either by Hacking or Action Replay, Stupid WIFI lets rejoin

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • sweet thanks, Sorry about the Hacks I got them from Midnight_1987 he gave me like 6 by accident I dont think he kew any better. BTW i never legit checked that terrakion but the only way to have a Jap Name on a English OT is either by Hacking or Action Replay, Stupid WIFI lets rejoin

Thanks for the trades : )

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    Thanks for the trades : )

the Suicune is hack :( the PID Doesn't match nature . That's a big giveaway, and the name is english and the OT is japanese that doesn't mean it's hacked could have been renamed with action replay but the PID issue means it is for sure :(

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Yes, here, ready, hi! Sorry, got distracted for a while there with an unnaturally pink slurpee. But, back. And Ty lol, Totodiles are FTW.

Can you take a Metang instead? Ironically, Beldum is one of the only shinies I cannot find.

the Suicune is hack :( the PID Doesn't match nature . That's a big giveaway, and the name is english and the OT is japanese that doesn't mean it's hacked could have been renamed with action replay but the PID issue means it is for sure :(

It's an Event suicune, could that be the problem?

Last edited:
    Back