• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    Can you take a Metang instead? Ironically, Beldum is one of the only shinies I cannot find.

It's an Event suicune, could that be the problem?

NOPE!, PID doesn't match nature means like 100% it's a hack, also the English name on japan ot is also a giveaway, And if it was a Event Suicune it'd be in a cherrish ball :(

Years
  • hey there im so sorry about the trade, this website kept going down and shutting off and i couldnt read ur PM's. Not sure if u got the one i sent but i guess u forgot 2 pick to extra ones. Im sorry about the raichu and leafeon, i was going through my boxes to try and give u something in return for them. Hopefully the Dugtrio and Rotom were ok! Sorry again, maybe when you return i can give u a beter refund! thanks again for everything and hopefully when u come back i can have my thread going again :) take care!

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • hey there im so sorry about the trade, this website kept going down and shutting off and i couldnt read ur PM's. Not sure if u got the one i sent but i guess u forgot 2 pick to extra ones. Im sorry about the raichu and leafeon, i was going through my boxes to try and give u something in return for them. Hopefully the Dugtrio and Rotom were ok! Sorry again, maybe when you return i can give u a beter refund! thanks again for everything and hopefully when u come back i can have my thread going again :) take care!

The Dugtrio and Rotom were perfect ; )

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    The Dugtrio and Rotom were perfect ; )

:( NOPE!, PID doesn't match nature means like 100% it's a hack, also the English name on japan ot is also a giveaway, And if it was a Event Suicune it'd be in a cherrish ball :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    I relased Suicune but thanks for the Virizon :) i'm exicted to trade for druggigon and alomolo

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Thank you much! Hope we can trade again sometime. :D

I'm now gonna go to sleep.

AFTER I wathc the first episode of Pokemon Johto journeys that have a Totodile in it!

I'm heading out soon, guys! If you have a pending trade with me feel free to let me know here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2012
    I'm now gonna go to sleep.

AFTER I wathc the first episode of Pokemon Johto journeys that have a Totodile in it!

I'm heading out soon, guys! If you have a pending trade with me feel free to let me know here.

have you left yet or can I get a few more Shiny EVED from you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Okay, this store is finally open!

Feel free to place an order.

= )
    hi i am interested in several of your pokes. to offer i have 10th anniversary entei, latios, latias, zapdos, articuno, moltres, hooh, lugia, and charizard. let me know if you are interested. thanks

Years
  • yes i know your Closed
    but when u open back up
    i would like to trade you
    lf ev'd: Nindoking, Blissey, & Kingdra (2nd one on list)
    offering: DW: UT: Tangela, Croagunk, Gastly

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Hello, I would like to offer a flawless shiny Dialga or Palkia for your shiny flawless Tynamo granted that it is either brave or naughty in nature.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Hello, I would like to offer a flawless shiny Dialga or Palkia for your shiny flawless Tynamo granted that it is either brave or naughty in nature.

My DS is charging now, I'll have to take a look at the Tynamo to see it's nature. However, I am pretty sure it is Timid.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Hmmm, not the best nature for an attack oriented pokemon. What is the IV spread on the two EVd Eelektross? They are both adamant so I would assume 31 on attack correct?

Would three of your EVd pokemon be a fair trade for my Dialga and Palkia?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I am looking for a female Slowpoke /w Regenerator

I don't have anything interesting to offer. Maybe Female Dream World Tangela, Eggecute, or likitounge.

I also have zoroa with 31 speed Iv, or any starter pokemon, but you probably got those already.

Friend Code: 1248 8176 2732

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • I am looking for a female Slowpoke /w Regenerator

I don't have anything interesting to offer. Maybe Female Dream World Tangela, Eggecute, or likitounge.

I also have zoroa with 31 speed Iv, or any starter pokemon, but you probably got those already.

Friend Code: 1248 8176 2732

I am interested in your Dream World Tangela.

When can you trade?

Back