• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Add my white Friend Code. I am currently making a video on my YouTube channel, so it might take a while until I am able to trade.

Please remind me in about 30min-3 hours here.

Add my white Friend Code. I am currently making a video on my YouTube channel, so it might take a while until I am able to trade.

Please remind me in about 30min-3 hours here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Forgive me for not being up to date, but I am curious as to your "Renaming in-game character" service. I assume this refers to the player character?

How do you go about this, and what would it cost?

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Forgive me for not being up to date, but I am curious as to your "Renaming in-game character" service. I assume this refers to the player character?

How do you go about this, and what would it cost?

Hey there :]

Renaming your ingame character is a service of which I can rename your character within one of your Pokemon Versions. I would require your desired name, and the type of game version you have. You also need an Action Replay.

In regards to the cost: I would appreciate any Pokemon I do not have in my shop. (EV Trained, IV Bred, Event, Dreamworld, Shiny, etc.)

~Sevrah

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • ok just try to advise me then >.<

It shouldn't be too long, however I have a whole lot of stuff going on at the moment.

I am sorry for the wait.

It shouldn't be too long, however I have a whole lot of stuff going on at the moment.

I am sorry for the wait.

EDIT:

IMPORTANT

My Action Replay just broke, all it does is go to a red screen..

I won't be able to trade until I find a fix.

Last edited:
    Back