• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Hello, what would you want for your IV bred Tirtouga and Joltik and perhaps your VGC Eevee?

Unforgiver i

Years
  • um, well, check my trade thread in my sig for anything you'd like. I havent been on in a REALLY long time so I havent updated it but I still have all the pokemon there so if you wanna just take a look.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • um, well, check my trade thread in my sig for anything you'd like. I havent been on in a REALLY long time so I havent updated it but I still have all the pokemon there so if you wanna just take a look.

Welcome back then : )

I'll go ahead and take a look.

Welcome back then : )

I'll go ahead and take a look.

Okay, I like your Onemuri Pikachu (or however you spell it), BABA Flygon, and your PCNY Kingdra.

Last edited:

Unforgiver i

Years
  • Well all 3 of those are very rare event pokes so Ill give you 2 of them. Let me check on the BABA Flygon though, it may be touched but I gotta check. But, hey, its really late here, any way we could do this trade tomorrow? Im really sorry, it's my fault for taking so long to respond.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Well all 3 of those are very rare event pokes so Ill give you 2 of them. Let me check on the BABA Flygon though, it may be touched but I gotta check. But, hey, its really late here, any way we could do this trade tomorrow? Im really sorry, it's my fault for taking so long to respond.

I suppose 2 is OK.

Anyways, it's fine since I can't trade until I get my cloning device fixed.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • I'm looking for the Scrafty that the trader got it him/herself. Since I knew that there's a lot of hacks floating around.

Hmmm. I do have a hack warranty. If it ends up being a hack, you can choose a Pokemon from my selection for the refund.

Anyways, can I interest you in any of my other Pokemon?

Years
  • Hmmm,I have some events that I'm looking for now. Idk if you do have 'em or not.

They are:
    KOR Togekiss and Banette
    US Togekiss
    KOR Ash's Pikachu

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Hmmm,I have some events that I'm looking for now. Idk if you do have 'em or not.

They are:
    KOR Togekiss and Banette
    US Togekiss
    KOR Ash's Pikachu

Sorry, I do not have any of those :(

So you do not want the World2011 Scrafty?

Years
  • You said that you got most of your events from the trader Mac of York and Scraggyland. So,i googled for their thread/shop. I don't see they are offering events?

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • You said that you got most of your events from the trader Mac of York and Scraggyland. So,i googled for their thread/shop. I don't see they are offering events?

I believe Mac Of York changed his shop around since we've last traded. In regards to Scraggyland, I dont' think I actually traded Event Pokemon with him. Only EV Trained.

Back