• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Zygarde (Ability, Moves, Zygarde Cube)

mybusiness

Credit to me and WolfPP for this solution is appreciated. Thanks!

If you watch carefully, I published the Power Construct ability 10 minutes before WolfPP, and although what I said in this post may seem to suggest that I used your code, I didn't. The proof is that my code for Mimikyu and Zygarde are very different (my Mimikyu gets busted after the first hit of a multihit, per example, meanwhile yours don't), and Battle Bond is pretty standard. So, personally, I'll credit WolfPP for another help (not related to scripting), but no one for Disguise, Battle Bond and Power Construct.

Poq

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
If you watch carefully, I published the Power Construct ability 10 minutes before WolfPP, and although what I said in this post may seem to suggest that I used your code, I didn't.
My mistake. Thanks for clarifying.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Yearh dude. Relax and i didnt saw your post to make a script.

I will read your script when i back at home and see how can i edit mine to back zygarde into form 0 or 1 after battle.

Thanks for your script! I hope that save mine hauajau

Also, to Zygarde Cube, check this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398562

EDIT: i tried to put your script. After battle, only one Zygarde turns back to form 1 and the other (before battle was form 0) keep form 2 (Complete Forme). :/
Where did I go wrong?
EDIT: When i fight with only one Zygarde (form 1 or 0), its works (turn form 2 and after battle, turns back to 1 or 0) lol So fokin good! Nice Script!
Thanks!

Last edited:

mybusiness

I found that if I catch a Zygarde Full Forme, it´ll stay that way forever. To fix that, I changed my def revertOtherForms with this new one:
Code:
def revertOtherForms
    if isConst?(self.species,PBSpecies,:GRENINJA) ||
       isConst?(self.species,PBSpecies,:MIMIKYU)
      self.form=0 
    elsif isConst?(self.species,PBSpecies,:ZYGARDE)
      if $zygardeform>=0
        self.form=$zygardeform
        $zygardeform=-1
      elsif self.form==2  # If caught a Full Forme
        self.form=rand(2)
      end
    end
  end

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
In PokeBattle_Battler:
Spoiler:

At least in my game, every time I killed the opponent pokemon, I was still in the battle, without seeing the enemy, I was "bugged" because regardless of the pokemon, the script would always call for '@pokemon.revertOtherForms'.
So I made a simple addition of:
Code:
@ pokemon.revertOtherForms [COLOR="Red"]if isConst? (self.species, PBSpecies,: ZYGARDE) && $ zygardeform> = 0[/COLOR]

And it did not happen again.

Last edited:

mybusiness

That's really strange. You must have modified your script a lot to have such bugs.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
In the 'def pbFaint (showMessage = true)' part, no.
However, if there is anyone else besides me with this problem, here is the solution.

Spoiler:

Back