• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Yeah I know, and he makes learning simple stuff so hard. I just can't wait until next semester when I have a somewhat better teacher (or so I've heard she's better XD).

Snow Day today^^ (we should end up with two feet by this afternoon).

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Aww, well maybe it'll snow some more later on^^ This is also a big change for us since we barley got any snow last year and the years before that. Except 2 years ago it snowed until April >P

Years
My 1st post here XD

SNOW DAY here as well =D
And it's still snowing.

Pass me your snow please >:

It was hot all day today here :<

Actually, it's almost 4AM, and it's still kinda warm :<

It was warm(er) here as well, or at least today was. I was hot walking home in my big coat.

You weren't here when we first changed. It was more confusing then. XD

Indeed. I like this name better though :3 I just have to change my sig pic now. XD

But your sig confuses me the most. >:

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
SNOW DAY here as well =D
And it's still snowing.

Yep^^ all the schools in the area were shut down and my parents couldn't go to work since the roads are so bad (that's the no fun part of snow, you can't go anywhere >P)

It was hot all day today here :<

Actually, it's almost 4AM, and it's still kinda warm :<

It was almost 70 degrees a few days ago over here XP then it quickly changed back.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
Sammi: Why will you have to change your sig? XD I'm going to be changing to Drummershuff soon... I think.

Why does it confuse you? O_o

Years
No snow here, but we do have a Tornado Warning. Go figure. =\

Reminds me of Kansas, when we had a tornado in December... crazy stuff.

Sammi: Why will you have to change your sig? XD I'm going to be changing to Drummershuff soon... I think.

Why does it confuse you? O_o

My sig picture still has Dawg 2005, although I do think it calls you Matt; anyone who cares will assume it's you XD

It just does, especially when it sounds like you haven't even changed your name yet, which you have >O I must have missed something. XD

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Tornadoes are never fun , my dad and brother just watched a documentary on them XD. I thnk we've only had around 5 this year-the creepiest one was back when I was in 7th grade. It was pitch black outside from the clouds (it was only noon) and the alarms were going crazy ;;.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
My sig picture still has Dawg 2005, although I do think it calls you Matt; anyone who cares will assume it's you XD

It just does, especially when it sounds like you haven't even changed your name yet, which you have >O I must have missed something. XD
Yeah, and for the past six months I've been called Dawg, so most people will know it's me. XD

I've changed it now. It sucks we changed back though, I'll miss it. ;_;

Years
Yeah, and for the past six months I've been called Dawg, so most people will know it's me. XD

I've changed it now. It sucks we changed back though, I'll miss it. ;_;

Weren't you complaining about how you wanted to be dummershuff again? XD

...I remember when I thought your name was drummerstuff. XD *runs away*

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
Yeah, but now I've changed back to drummershuff I want to be Dawg again... XD

And yes, I remember that.

Ain't my new account smexy? XD

Years
Gah, that figures. That's why I'm careful with name changes here; it's so long before I get another one. @@;

I still say it's Matti >: We could've had matching accounts! </3

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
I prefer Mattie though. XD

And can you sort out my account? I'm too lazy to sort out the banner. XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
Gah, that figures. That's why I'm careful with name changes here; it's so long before I get another one. @@;

I still say it's Matti >: We could've had matching accounts! </3

I'm thinking about changing, but I want to be sure before I do it... so I'm waiting a few weeks XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back