• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Yes, I love that Digimon for the fact that it's clearly a dragon, despite the fact that his head looks like an animal's. I believe his name was Dorugreymon or something.

tkallab

Years
Look, this is why we had all those discussions before we voted. There's no use in continuing now. And Milotic is obviously an oarfish.
And I'm still happy Dialga and Palkia stayed in.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Well I'll get over Milotic, but those two abominations are just one big sore!
Anyway to answer a previous topic, Lance is my fav! He's got supernatural powers, and has a great Dragon team! You've got to love it! :)

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
Years
Compare any Dragon typed pokemon to a creature from another series, for instance Digimon.

Ummm, I never used to watch Digimon, but I used to watch a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh, but I can't remember any of the names, so I googled it ;)

Spoiler:

I don't really see much resemblance to be honest, apart from the fact that they can both fly ¬.¬

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
aiaiaiaiai, the blue eyes white dragon dosen't look the slightest like Dragonite, waaaay to vicious.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
hm, i guess so, i guess i can see some similarities, like they both have stripes on their belly, although the blue eyes's ones are barely noticable.

Zeko

^ is awesome!
Years
i have a banner for you!!!!!!!!!
dragden.gif

the code is [IMG*]http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy281/joeyijoeyi/dragden.gif[/IMG]

tkallab

Years
Well, you can be really glad that Dialga and Palkia weren't voted out, or this would have become useless.
And it's really awesome! I love everything about it! Did you draw those Pokémon yourself?

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
Years
Well since this place is pretty dead at the moment, can I make a new topic?

I will do anyway.

Who is your favourite flying Dragon?
This can be on designs, stats, movepools ect.

Mine would be Salamence, because his colour scheme is awesome, and he is teh uberzz!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!111111

Rettan

~Oddish_Smoker~
Years
-asking to join-
Been a dragon fan since ALWAYS

Favorite Pokemon
Dragonair

Favorite Move
Draco Meteor

Made a TCG deck with Dragon Pokemon Only, and I draw the dragons alot haha.
Im a Lance and Drake (anime) Fanboy.
Made fanfics of Dragon Pokemon Trainers too.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Indeed tkallab this was proven!
Scilicet erat Milotic, sed non est asciscus!
How's that for latin?! I did study it for two years...

As for the topic, just check my username, theme, profile,...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
i have a banner for you!!!!!!!!!
dragden.gif

the code is [IMG*]http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy281/joeyijoeyi/dragden.gif[/IMG]
I quite like! I'll put it in the first post and credit ya (if you don't mind).

EDIT: I'll wait for your approval, too. :P
Well since this place is pretty dead at the moment, can I make a new topic?

I will do anyway.

Who is your favourite flying Dragon?
This can be on designs, stats, movepools ect.

Mine would be Salamence, because his colour scheme is awesome, and he is teh uberzz!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!111111

My favorite flying dragon is Rayquaza. I mean, it's design is just full of bad-assness. Then, its shiny form only gets more pwnsome from there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back