• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Sorry if it seems offensive, I just prefer when things are accurate, so I search on something before I use it.

And it looks like you only changed the species of snake. The Inland Taipan is actually really reclusive and timid, and avoids trouble instead of getting into fights. Its average venom injection levels can only potentially kill an adult in about 45 minutes, too.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Zero- sorry i just get really fast pissed when i'm drawing on the computer and people want me to do stuff while doing that -v- though you didn't knew it so it's okay

and pls stop the snake talk xD this is just how i choosed it to be, these are her powers and attacking is just the way she is, that doesn't really has to do with her snake specie, her snake specie only made her mean and look like how she does now :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Who are our mutants in this RP? And who owns them? It would be helpful so I don't go past anyone. I want everyone to have equal chance to post.

TornZero

Years
It's done. I wanted to try something with Taoism as a base (except for the snake, of course), and this was the result.

Spoiler:

And PinkSapphire, sorry, but is it really wrong to want some accuracy concerning things from the real world like snakes? It puts your character and (especially) her mother in a horribly abusive position, since you'd have had to seriously mishandled even the Fierce Snake to get it to bite, and you overestimate its venom's potency by a long shot. If it could kill in only a few minutes, Aqua would've died well before she could be saved.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
TornZero- i know it seems a little bit unrealistic from how i putted them in danger, and i might as well change it later soon, before i went to sleep i've been thinking about it and i think you're somewhat right, but i won't change the fact that Aqua can kill mutants in a few minutes, i might as well change this to 20 minutes, but like i said, this is only a power, and i might as well make it that her mother abused the snake because she wanted to protect her daughter. now please stop critisizing me for the things i do, i basically get critisized enough already (no not by you but i mean in my daily life).

Zerin- my character is Sapphire Destiny, she's a mutant

TornZero- i have editted it and i hope it's better now, well actually...thanks for critisizing me because i like her history better now and she comes over a little more nicer now :)
i apologize for my rudeness ^^;;;

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I think I'll make my next post, but so nobody is left behind, she's not going anywhere. Just going to panic when she sees a bunch of people looking over her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I think I'll wait for everyone else to post before I do, mostly PinkSapphire, miley810 & shinysweety. Oh wait, shiny already posted. ^^;; Then just PinkSapphire & miley810.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
It's not alright with me! >.< That boy that appeared with Jay, then warned everyone to get out of there. I don't like it! I was in the process of posting & when I did, I saw your post. You told everyone to get out of there! I don't wanna go edit my post just for that! Thanks a lot!

TornZero

Years
You could just add in that a boy popped up and warned you guys to get out, then disappeared right afterwards to tell everyone else, since that's exactly what he did near you. XD Jay just ran off without you guys noticing.

Back