• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Flurry clamped her teeth down on the bullet and started to very slowly pull it out of his shoulder.

P-please... D-don't die!!

His eyes began to open, and he stared at Flurry very weakly... Through all of the pain, he forced out a weak, shaky, cracked voice for only one thing to say.

"I'm g-going to l-live... F-for you..."

He passed out from the pain, and the blood loss. His bandaging was covered in blood and just slid off...

Flurry clamped her teeth down on the bullet and started to very slowly pull it out of his shoulder.

P-please... D-don't die!!

His eyes began to open, and he stared at Flurry very weakly... Through all of the pain, he forced out a weak, shaky, cracked voice for only one thing to say.

"I'm g-going to l-live... F-for you..."

He passed out from the pain, and the blood loss. His bandaging was covered in blood and just slid off...

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Kris Kollyns
Snipers of darkness...

-----

"It would be so nice if I could see..." I glanced at Cinder, who's flames were not out. "But you should keep your flames down for now." I said, sensing he was ready to light them. "By the way, why-"

"Snipers. Everywhere. No light, no sight." Destiny replied before I could even get my question out. It was a little creepy when she did that.

"Ooh! Maybe we could do a little toying with their minds!" Krystal quietly squeeled as Dream appeared next to her. "Time to see what kinds of dreams these guys have!" Okay, why couldn't she do that before? Like, the thousands of times we could have needed it?

"How many snipers are there?" Damian asked Destiny, "If there aren't many, Krystal can have Dream drive some away, and Graylem can smash some others."

"No idea. Had no time to count before super girl over there removed all light from this place." Normally the dark would have made me a little paranoid, especially when i'm in a real life zombie infested city, but for some reason it wasn't bothering me.

I saw some light pink mist begin to appear, which meant that Dream was turning those snipers' dreams into a reality...

OOC: 1) How many snipers are there, 2) I need to give Kris a supah powah 3) What should their totally screwed up dreams be?

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Knight began to help but Flurry and Silver. Odile began to watch the door. Blood was out. While Odile had the chance he picked up the boy by the neck and tossed him off the building. "Treat Pokemon right you sick ba*****." Odile said to the now falling screaming figure. He heard zombie groans and threw some grenades to hold them off. He didn't expect to see this many zombies. He quickly got a little adrenaline pump. That was until he picked up a steel pipe and began to go and kill the zombies head on from to much adrenaline. He killed over 90 before he came back to his senses and killed the last one. He quickly shook his head and went back up the stairs then slammed the door. He began to barricade it with nearby items. He looked at the girl and the three Pokemon and said "You guys are going to be okay." Before he doubled over out of exhaustion.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Flurry was still worried, as she pressed downn on Silver's wound with her paws. The bleeding finally stopped. Both Silver and Flurry were a mess of blood now. Silver finally awoke, seeing Flurry, and he smiled a bit through his pain.

"W-why, hello t-there..."

He said very weakly. Happy tears rushed to Flurry's eyes and she nuzzled him a lot, her joy uncontained.

"Y-you're b-back..."

her voice quivered. She touched her nose to his and curled up by him, relieved...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina didn't have her voice she was to scared to talk and when Odile asked if they were going to be okay she shook her head no. Looking down at the two blood covered Pokemon Rina dug through her bag for one of her many bottles of water and quickly but gently used it to clean the blood off the Pokemon before going back to fearfully watching the door.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Both Pokemon shuddered at the water, but were now clean. Flurry helped Silver up, and he was limping terribly, so she stayed by him to keep him up. She nuzzled his cheek and he weakly smiled and nuzzled back. They layed back down, curled together, cuddling close. They touched noses and blushed at each other.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina smiled at the Pokemon as she saw them out of the corner of her eyes. Looking on the ground were the abuser's gun as well as several bullets lay on the ground she grabbed them. "If the Zombies manage to break through I'll be of some help taking them down" she said to Flurry and Silver a part of her knowing though that even against Zombies that she wouldn't be able to pull the trigger.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Flurry watched as the girl picked up the gun, but she trusted this girl. She was helping Silver. Flurry continued to nuzzle Silver, and they were both worried abut the other's safety. Flurry curled up with him, between Silver and the door.

I can still help protect him, and everyone here,

she thought. Silver kissed her lightly on the cheek and they both blushed, and she cuddles closer to him. They were inseparable, like Yin and Yang. Fire and Ice.

Silver rested his head on her side, weakened but happy she was with him. She groomed his fur, being extra gentle.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Raike blinked as everything suddenly went from light, to dark. Snipers huh? That damn S.W.A.T. team was trying to destroy everything in the city, and to kill those what still remained, so they would stay silent about this whole thing. Raike was pretty open, standing almost basically in the middle of the street. He winced as a rifle shot, and a piece of the sleeve on his arm was torn off, but thankfully, no blood. These rifles were probably equipped with thermal sights... Another two rifles shot, but this time, something else happened. He felt the ancient power uncoiling again. His eyes glowed purple, and he held up his hands, as if on instinct, and placed both in the bullet paths of the shots fired. But the bullets never actually hit his hand, but he did hear two brief noises. One sounded like someone choking, and the other sounded like when you hit a metal rod with another. He snapped out of his trance, and dove for cover, wondering what the hell just happened.-

((From Palkia's ability to warp space))

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Flurry heard something and rushed to the ledge of the rooftop. Down below, were hundreds, thousands of zombies, all swarming into the building.

They were trapped.

Flurry rushed back to Silver worriedly, and made a weird noise, notifying the others to look over the ledge. Silver kissed her cheek weakly, and she curled up with him, worried that they would get to him.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rina went to the edge after Flurry did and looked over her eyes widening as she saw how many zombies there were. She went back to the Pokemon trembling and crying whimpering about how she didn't want to die and that she was scared and every few seconds she cried for her mommy and daddy.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Flurry and Silver crawled into Rina's lap, scared as well.

Wait a minute...

Silver thought.

Tododile... Knight... A Dragonite!

"F-flurry..."

He weakly spoke, his voice cracking from the pain, sounding very dry.

"Kn-knight... C-could f-fly ev-everyone... Away..."

Flurry rushed over to Knight.

"Hey, can you fly us all outta here, before we get overwhelmed by zombies?"

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
(*coughcoughcoughcoughtotodilecoughcoughcough.)
Knight picked up the two small Pokemon and small girl. He easily placed them on his back. Odile starred over towards the zombies. He took out and explosive that would blow this building up but they might not have enough time to escape. He hesitated for a quick few minutes. He then quickly set the bomb and launched it down the stairs. He then jumped onto Knights back as they began to fly away the building began to explode. Knight flew low so the anti-air turrets or lasers didn't activate. He then landed on a taller building that aloud them cover. Odile saw a shocked man with a sniper and he flipped the man over the edge. The other snipers watched as their comrade fell off the top of the building. "You guys okay?" Odile and Knight asked at the same time to both the girl and the Pokemon.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
OOC: Ugh, mind does not want to work with me on this, i've been having doubts about how to go about everything. I'll come up with something, but for now i'm sorta of in a rut about what to do with it all.

IC:

S.W.A.T.[Alias: Sarah, Real Name: Unknown, Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

Sarah dropped the darkness, she had escaped where most of the shooting was going on, using the others as bait while she set up somewhere safe until her moment to escape came, more mercenaries had appeared and were quickly surrounding the group. She gave them a passing glance and went to escape the fighting, they were just a few people, much less important then her, if only because Sarah had the military tech info on her.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa spotted Sarah trying to flee the fight and leave them for dead, she quickly followed her, she was a big part of the plan, being the only way to escape the city for her and the others.

Psychic:

Psychic had put up a mental barrier to re-direct the bullets to help keep everyone from getting hurt, but the field that kept her from simply teleporting outside the quarantine line also dampened power immensely, making it hard to cover the entire area that was being shot at to protect everyone while making the necessary changes to allow those who had guns to shoot outwards towards the snipers without allowing the snipers to shoot in, and she wasn't sure but she thought someone had gotten hurt already. She had put up the barrier the moment the Sarah girl had thrown the cloud of darkness over the block. Psychic had no idea still who the girl was but she knew how she got her powers for certain. Nonetheless she still had to protect Odessa, she was extremely important for more reasons then one and if she died and the others figured out she would lose support.

Psychic spied Odessa trying to go somewhere, only to get stopped by her field, then look at her.

Silva:

Odessa had been stopped by Psychic's shield, "I need you to distract Psychic for a moment" Odessa said. Silva nodded and jumped off Odessa's back, she launched a small thunder attack at Psychic, it broke her concentration and the shield broke, Odessa started back after Sarah and Silva followed before Psychic could bring the shield back up to stop them.

OOC:
Basically S.W.A.T. ditched you guys, and it turns out the snipers don't suck, you've just been protected by Psychic, so expect more sniper shooting, plus MORE foot soldiers.
Just a little more action to keep you busy until I come up with a fantastically awesome way to go about the next bit, until then, aim fast and shoot well.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver frowned as he saw the sniper flipped off of the rooftop.

"Did that man really deserve that...?"

He looked sad now. He didn't like seeing people die.

Well, except for the bad trainer that tried to hurt Flurry...

Flurry rushed over to him when he realized he was now staring at what was left of their horrible trainer. He adjusted his vision to her, his eyes pointing worry and care towards her. She responded as iff she had read his mind.

"You know, he hurt you too..."

She glanced at hid bad paw, the one he was forced to limp off of because of the gunshot.

"Well he was gonna shoot you, I had to--"

She cut him off as his voice rose in defense of his action, and she simply replied,

"Sshh... Relax... I was talking about before that. When he used to... Hurt us... For fun..."

Her voice trailed off and she remembered that he had just taken a bullet for her. She was thankful he wasn't hit in a vital organ or worse. Her voice finally came back to her.

"A-and about you... S-saving me... Th-thank y--"

Silver smiled weakly at her, and interrupted her.

"Don't thank me... I'd do anything to make you happy..."

"You know what would make me happy? You staying alive. Don't be so reckless..."

Her tail seemed to wag a tiny bit as she curled up with him. He nuzzled her and forced his frail voice out.

"But if you died... I would've killed myself..."

She sighed and began to groom down his fur.

"Well if you died, I would have done the same..."

Silver frowned, but pushed the thought away. He really didn't like to talk about this sort of thing.

"... At least we're here together..."

He kissed her cheek and began blushing again, a hint of his usual shyness making itself apparrent.

(Lilliana needs to post, agh! O.o')

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
The abilities begin to develop...

-----

"THAT b****!" Destiny snarled as S.W.A.T walked away, leaving us for dead. Great, now we were Left4Dead, again. Pleasant.

"Perhaps we should follow her?" Came Damian's voice.

"That would be best." Wait, whose voice was that? It definately wasn't anybody who was here? Apparently Cinder noticed my confusion and turned to me. "Something wrong?" That voice, it was Cinder?!

"Holy shite..." I whispered under my breath, realizing I could understand him. "Does anybody else hear Cinder talking?" I asked only loud enough so my mini-group could hear. All four humans turned to me and looked at me like I was crazy. Though, I heard another, somewhat higher voice behind me.

"Of course I do." I turned to see Valiant circling next to me. Okay, either I was losing my mind, or I could understand pokemon.

"Kris. You are a shifter, did you think that would end up to be the extent of your power?" I turned back to Cinder. Wow, I could actually understand him completely! Sure, I could always understand a few words in every paragraph, but never the whole thing!

"Uh...no?" Actually, yes. Though Harley could Death Walk, that was basically the most I knew everyone else could really do...I think.

"It's not only you." Cinder looked around at my entire mini-group. "You're not the only one that will obtain abilities."

"What, do you have, like, the power to tell the future?"

"Kris, who are you talking to? We kinda have a situation here!"

"No, I cannot tell the future. But I know this to be true."

"Time to go!" Destiny yelled as Odessa slipped past Psychic's barrier. I sprinted as fast as I could, which is pretty dang fast, and burst through before it closed. I turned to see Destiny, Cinder, Valiant, Krystal and Dream leap through, but something must have slowed Damian, Graylem, Luna and Mia down because they didn't make it.

"Worry about them later!" Destiny hollered as we all ran as fast as we could to catch up with Odessa and Sarah. We ran for a minute or so, before Destiny suddenly stopped in her tracks. "Stop, foot soldiers heading our way!" I looked around, nothing in sight.

"Where?" I asked, a little confused.

"There!" Destiny yelled as she raised her gun and shot one in the leg, before knocking his gun out of his hand. Sure, we'd kill zombies just fine, but not people. At least, we tried to avoid it.

I pulled out my bow and aimed at the foot soldiers. I shot an explosive arrow, sending soldiers sprawling all around us. I noticed some pretty jet black arrows with pinkish gems on them, and decided to see what one did. Then I noticed that they were labeled 'Danger! Experimental!' Figured. I shot one anyway and then some weird rift opened up.

"Oh, a tear in the dimensions of space." I looked at the rift again and saw some soldiers get pulled in, screaming. "Perhaps I should wait to jump into one of those until Damian works all of the kinks out of it..." Cinder jumped in front of me and launched a huge, overwhelming blast of blue and white flames that literally melted some of the concrete around it. This was a good combination with the rift, as the rift swallowed up the flames, but not before they did their damage. All of the foot soldiers were either dead, gone or unconscious. I would have pitied them, if they weren't trying to kill us.

We all began to sprint again and tried to catch up with Sarah and Odessa, wherever they were...

Luna Krescent
Barriers between friends...

-----

"Oh no..." I moaned as Psychic's barrier closed right in front of me. No I was cut off from those three again. I turned and looked at this group of people I didn't really know, but apparently Kris did. We were in danger, i'll admit that. And I had no idea how we'd all fair...

"Graylem, keep us covered." I was about to protest until I realized that the bullets wouldn't really hurt Graylem, being a giant gost-type golem after all.

"So, time to kill some soldiers?" I looked around at the group again, and hoped they were all good fighters. Then again, if they weren't, they'd be dead already.

"Time to kill some soldiers." Damian confirmed.

(OOC: Okay, here's what I thought for abilities for my characters:
Kris: Can talk to pokemon; Can go invisible; Can become intangible
Cinder: Super Senses; Super Speed
Krystal: Can Read Minds/Influence Minds (Also, may she block Psychic and peoples from reading hers? As they can for themselves?)
Dream: N/A
Destiny: Super Senses; Super Strength
Valiant: N/A
Damian: Can create almost anything (basically he's super smart); Can hack anything
Graylem: N/A
Luna: Teleportation (not out of the city); Amazing reflexes
Mia: N/A
Somethin' like that, i'm not really done yet...how does it sound?

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
(Im about to go all hidden powery on you ppl))
Raike Destan
--------------
-Raike heard the steps of someone running off, and looked through the gloom to see Odessa running out of view. He scanned the area once more to see the S.W.A.T. chick had left also.-
"That just shows who you can trust...damn traitors. No... not traitors. You have to trust someone before they can betray you, I never did."
-Raike was getting more pissed by the minute, not just because of the recent desertion, but because of all the crap that had gone down in this city. Getting chased by zombies, surviving a murderous storm, and now this?! It seemed like something else was fueling his anger, again it felt like that ancient power again, this time stronger. Raike looked up as the bullets bounced of Physic's shield, then up at the positions where they were. His body began to glow with a purple aura, and he began to look around for a manhole. Spotting one, he walked over and pulled it of, pausing to concentrate a moment before jumping down, but as he entered through that opening, the scenery changed so that he was busting open a door instead. The S.W.A.T. sniper positioned in that building looked at Raike in surprise before pulling out a magnum and opening fire. With an unnatural speed, Raike rushed forward and snatched the gun, pistol whipping him before planting a bullet in his head. He took control of the sniper he had been using, then aimed it at the other snipers, and opened fire. One down...two, then the others turned on him. He he gnashed his teeth as a 50 cal bullet tore at his shoulder, leaving a large gash but kept firing, getting even more angry.-

Sky Destan
-------------
-Sky watched as his brother dissapeared into the manhole, but didn't hear the splash of the landing. He then turned to see that one of the snipers had seemingly turned on the others, and now was taking a few down. Sky felt it when the bullet skinned Raike, and clutched his shoulder. He also seemed to be feeling an inner fury. His own body began to glow with a bluesh hue, almost as Raike's had, and he held up his hands toward each side of the barrier. Unseen to the naked eye, a time layer was being added to the weakening barrier, causing the bullets to lose a portion of their speed before hitting the barrier. His eyes began to glow with a blue color as another bullet pierced through the barrier, and hit him in the foot. He then looked to the right to see a familiar sight.-

Dizzy
------
"How dare you shoot at my friends you government ********! Eat plamsa!!
-Dizzy held up the bracelet, which transformed to a plasma cannon, which she fired at one of the other sniper positions, completely obliterating that part of the building.-

((Kinda ran out of juice on that one, but yeah she's back))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
OOC: Alright, today was realy nice out and I walked around and now I really know where I wanna go with all this, so at some point this weeks your all gonna escape the city [but not the zombies, those will follow], and it will be all sorts of epic, so yeah.

@Nakuzami

Only if you can provide legitimate reasons for their powers[Super-intelligence excluded, but you have to have explanations(don't have to be scientifically accurate) as to why the /inventions made/ideas thought up/ work], although Kris sounds pretty overpowered since intangible= willful invincibility.

IC:

Psychic:

Psychic dropped the shield, she needed to chase after Odessa and it required too much effort to hold up the shield and chase the damned girl. "If she dies so many other things will go to hell" she thought to herself, quickly losing sight of Odessa, who she could still not access the mind of.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa easily escaped from Psychic after a few moments, and found Sarah with relatively little difficulty.

S.W.A.T.[Alias: Sarah, Real Name: Unknown, Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

One of the girls from the group had followed her, she looked over her shoulder, Odessa spoke, "I know who you are, and how you plan to get out of the city, and i'm going to escape with you" she stated bluntly. Sarah glared at the girl, "What makes you think you'll escape with me, I could just as easily leave you here to die with the others and finish what I came here to do in the first place" she stated. Sarah didn't like this girl, she knew too much, she spoke again, "You'll help me because if you don't then Abbey and all your other friends and acquittance's and such will die " she stated. Sarah realized the girl was threatening her, she attempted to turn the M4A1 rifle at her.

Odessa Stocks[again]:

Sarah had taken the warning as a threat and was aiming her gun at her. Odessa closed the gap quickly and knee'd her in the stomach, Sarah bent over slightly in pain, but quickly attempted to retaliate by elbowing Odessa in the ribs. Odessa backed away, catching the elbow as a grazing blow then attempted to wrench the rifle from Sarah's grip. Sarah kept it for a second before Odessa kicked her in the stomach, making Sarah double over in pain, before Odessa brought the butt of the rifle down on her skull and knocked her out. Odessa sighed, she had won by element of surprise, the Sarah girl hadn't expected her to be able to close the gap that quickly, or to be as strong as she was, but it had worked, just as she had needed it to. She took the special pistol from Sarah and ditched the rifle on the ground as she picked up Sarah's unconscious body and headed back towards the others.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yue Uchiha

Yue couldn't help but sigh. Not only did several people escape the force field that Psychic set up because they were idiots, Raike and Sky had just gone into a rampage with their powers. Well, at least there was one thing she could do in order for every to be just a bit safer. Bring. It. On.

Yue ran through several hand signs before stopping at the last one. This would take up 23.56% of her chakra, but her chakra would be able to come back in thirty minutes or so. "Time to go to sleep," she murmured. She let her chakra spread out and fill the city. All of those who were shooting at them and the foot soldiers heading their way soon fell asleep. It spread farther until it reached the zombies roaming about, causing them to fall asleep as well. Soon, except for the ones she had chosen(1), everyone had fallen asleep.

When Yue felt that everyone that she hadn't chosen had fallen asleep, she stopped the chakra outage. She wiped off some of the sweat that had circulated from the chakra outage.

"I just put...99% of the city asleep," stated Yue. "They'll stay asleep for about 12 hours or less, probably less though since that technique still isn't my strong suit. So, no use shooting anyone until they are all awake and shooting at us again. Plus, Odessa just knocked out 'Sarah' and kidnapped her anyways." Yue rubbed her forehead as a headache was setting in. "I hate using that genjutsu(2)."

She could feel Miharu's sharp gaze setting on her. Yue had said the last sentence in Japanese, a language that she knew only Miharu (and, she guessed, Psychic) could speak and understand. She knew that Miharu had probably figured out who she was already, but ignored that problem. The only problem now was to try and get Raike and Sky to calm the **** down.

(1) Everyone in the certain groups and anyone who is needed for the plot Zamorak is making. :P

(2) As stated before, it is in Japanese. Also, genjutsu is the art of illusions by attacking the mind. The only way to break out of it is to use chakra (which no one other than Yue/Yui and Miharu can use), or to cause oneself pain (and since they are knocked out, they can't do that). So really, shooting one of them is really counterproductive. XD

Nakuzami

Years
Kris Kollyns
Asleep on the job.

-----

"Um, whoa?" I stopped in my tracks when I almost ran into Odessa. Not only had I found her, but she managed to knock out Sarah, whom was now unconscious over her shoulder. "How'd you manage that?"

"Impressive." Cinder said, as emotionless as Destiny usually is.

"Uh! No fair!" Destiny whined, though it sounded more like a growl, "I wanted the satisfactory of punching her lights out!" Destiny would have done it too. If Odessa could do it, she probably could...then again, Odessa was from the future, so she probably had some type of advantage.

"Uhh...no soldiers?" I asked, noticing nobody had been following us for a while.

"They're all asleep." Destiny explained after a small moment of silence.

"And how do you know that?" I asked, unconvinced.

"...I can...hear them? I don't know how, but I know they're asleep."

"So...are we heading back to the group already? Hmph. If i'd known that I wouldn't have bothered to follow you." I turned and waited for everyone to start walking.

Back