• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ♛ Art Battles ♛ : IT'S A NEW YEAR QUEUE WIDE OPEN

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Umm, I guess my post got buried by the SmokedPaprika-FBI fiasco in the 3rd page. I'm game for a digital art battle, if anyone's interested.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh I almost forgot! If no one wants to take up the pixel challenge, or is someone else wants to be placed instead of me, I'd happily do a digital battle! :)

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Oh I almost forgot! If no one wants to take up the pixel challenge, or is someone else wants to be placed instead of me, I'd happily do a digital battle! :)
Sure, I'll happily oblige with a digital art battle. Altho, you still have a pixel battle with ZKE right?

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Lets gooooooooo

css design/graphics (signature), can nina pick a theme? otherwise up for discussion (probably via discord)

LETS GOOOOOOO GIGGLESWEE YES OR NO???

is this how it works?

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
Years
Lets gooooooooo

css design/graphics (signature), can nina pick a theme? otherwise up for discussion (probably via discord)

is this how it works?
'ow u at ther m8? i swer if ur havin a giggle i'll bash ur litle ead in i swear me mum!

warning: epilepsy
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
'ow u at ther m8? i swer if ur havin a giggle i'll bash ur litle ead in i swear me mum!

warning: epilepsy
Spoiler:

Lets gooooooooo

is this how it works?

I'll pick a theme!
How about Digimon?

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
I'm not too familiar with Digimon, but that only makes the challenge more challening, so I'm in~

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
These are so fun; thanks for all your work Nina :)

I'm going to take a break from battles for a bit but I will definitely be back.

Years
art mom art mom art mom are we good to go????

me v u

uh what was it, digital art, fantasy theme and we still haven't decided the actually thing do with fantasy soooooo......
can we do mythological creatures imagined as like...girls. I'm not comfortable with doing a pinup girl on my part, so how about just like...you know gijinka like you do with pokemon, just with mythological creatures.

Our time would be June 17th - July 1st?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
me v u

uh what was it, digital art, fantasy theme and we still haven't decided the actually thing do with fantasy soooooo......
can we do mythological creatures imagined as like...girls. I'm not comfortable with doing a pinup girl on my part, so how about just like...you know gijinka like you do with pokemon, just with mythological creatures.

Our time would be June 17th - July 1st?
Sounds good to me!

Back