• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Someone is STILL stealing on the server. I log in, and find that an enchanted book has disappeared, and been replaced with 6 cobblestone slabs. I always screenshot the chests before I leave the server, to make sure that nothing has been stolen, and yet, here we are. Whoever it is, why can't you just ask?! I might have given you it if needs be, but I'm not gonna tolerate having things stolen.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I would highly suggest looking into Bluebearian then. Dude creeps around the entire server, goes into buildings and mines without permission, and has been caught stealing things before.

Years
Oh hey I just decided to get involved with PC again, and to see what changes there are in 1.9 and so far I love the remapped server. I'll be happy to be playing with you all once again :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
We're working on a chest solution, folks. If you notice someone suspicious or in a place that doesn't belong to them, PM Wobbu, Juno, Austin, or myself immediately. Or contact us through the chat.

Also got a few more server tour videos up!

Reactions: EC

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Man, the change in my area from video 2 to video 3 is massive. Nice to see through someone else's eyes.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Just a heads up everyone, the original post has been updated in accordance to the world reset. With that said, we have had some minor rule changes due to the removal of the plot system. Stealing is not allowed anywhere on the server and we have recently installed a system that allows us to see who removes/places blocks, withdraw/deposits from chests, and various other data to reduce the amount of larceny that has been happening with the server lately. Keep in mind that if you are caught stealing, you may be banned from the server.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just wanted to post a quick screenshot of all the progress I have made on my area since Klippy posted that video...

Spoiler:

All the bridges and stone brick paths are my creation. Started with a simple bridge. Then an extension. Then another bridge. Then a stone brick path from the spawn to the bridge.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
hello yes what with the traders and all i am of the opinion that they should sell only the products of a resource and not growable resources because otherwise they go obsolete v quickly? idk

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I, MUDKIP HAVE FOUND THE FIRST JUNGLE, FOUND THE FIRST SUNFLOWER, AND HARVESTED THE FIRST BEAN OF COCO, (before I died >:( ) TO THE NORTH, AND TO THE EAST OF SPAWN.

ANY WHO DARE TO SAY OTHERWISE, SHALL BE SMITTEN!!!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Put another episode up from the server. :) If you'd like me to check out your builds, quote this post with coordinates OR PM me! :D

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
I would highly suggest looking into Bluebearian then. Dude creeps around the entire server, goes into buildings and mines without permission, and has been caught stealing things before.

This is true. Happens to me often. Dudes always walking around inside my builds clicking stuff.

Also;

MC Username: DatGuyShak

PC Name: Shak

He's a lazy dumbass so I'm posting on his behalf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back