• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Meh, a draw again. Luckily I have my twenty-sided die within reach. Odd means #2, even means #3. D20 says 12, we're going to the office, guys!

Where to go?
    1. There are lots of Pokémon noises coming from the downward stairs on your left. 2 votes
    2. Next to the room you exited there's a small hallway ending in a door with some control panel next to it. 3 votes
    3. There's some small room on the opposite of the hallway. It's probably an office or something. 3 votes
    4. The stairs on the right end of the hallway must bring you towards the exit of this building. 0 votes
    Pokémon
    048.png
    223.png

Inventory
    $220
    Hammer
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb

Deaths: 0​
    > #3. There's some small room on the opposite of the hallway. It's probably an office or something.

13. A strange meeting

You cross the hallway and enter the office. "Don't you know how to knock?" is the reaction of the guy behind the desk. "Hey, who are you and where's your uniform?" He must be referring to that ugly orange coverall both this guy and the confused one you left behind are wearing. Your can't produce any more answer than "Uh..." and look around the room for a bit. It's a nice office, not very big, but definitely not small. Showcases exhibit many exotic objects and the walls have an unhealthy amount of pictures of canine Pokémon.
    "Look, I know the boss is absent right now, but I'm his substitute for the time, so you can just answer me."

What do you say?
    1. "Hi, I'm a random kid who got kidnapped in here. I'm sorry, I thought this was the exit. I'll be leaving then, seeya!"
    2. "I'm the janitor."
    3. "I'm actually the boss in disguise. You're fired!"
    4. "How about we talk about this later with a nice cup of tea? Can you do 4 PM?"
    5. "Hey, what's that thing behind you?" and quickly run away.
    Next update expected in ~48h.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    We can learn to be a boss in under a day so let's go with #3!

Lycanthropy

Years
  • I was surprised option #5 didn't get any votes.

And no, there's NO self-destruct button behind the desk. (You'd be an idiot if don't hide and encode such thing.)

What do you say?
    1. "Hi, I'm a random kid who got kidnapped in here. I'm sorry, I thought this was the exit. I'll be leaving then, seeya!" 2 votes
    2. "I'm the janitor." 1 vote
    3. "I'm actually the boss in disguise. You're fired!" 3 votes
    4. "How about we talk about this later with a nice cup of tea? Can you do 4 PM?" 0 votes
    5. "Hey, what's that thing behind you?" and quickly run away. 0 votes
    Pokémon
    048.png
    223.png

Inventory
    $220
    Hammer
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb

Deaths: 0​
    > #3. "I'm actually the boss in disguise. You're fired!"

14. Seizing control

"I'm actually the boss in disguise! You're fired!" you answer.
    "What? Oh, sir, how should I have known. You always wear that hood. Why didn't you just show your amulet with the logo?"
    "Hey, this is my office! I choose what to do here!" you bluff.
    "Yes, of course. Please don't fire me. I promise I'll improve myself." the guy says nervously, raising from "your" chair and gesturing you to take a seat.
    "Well then, you get one other chance. I hope you can help me, I got a little amnesic on my journey and might not really appear as I used to. Can you help me with some things?"
    "Of course, I'm your loyal servant. What do you wish?"

Well, what do you wish?
    1. A cappuccino with a slice of apple pie
    2. "Have you seen a Venonat that got here recently? And do I have any more Pokémon around here?"
    3. "You! Dance! Amuse me!"
    4. "I'm leaving, you'll be coming with me."
    Next update expected in ~48h.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3 #3

WHAT IS POKÉMON TRIVIA WITHOUT DANCING???

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Well, okay. I guess we're not eating pie anytime soon, but Scrambles is definitely as good as dead (the poor thing). =c

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hey it's an elaborate plan to have him dance so that he's distracted and lets us explore the office to find the keys to Venonat's cage... right? 8D

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Okay, I expected a distribution between #2 and #3, but it appears nobody cares much about Scrambles. I think I should remove it from the Pokémon list on the right when I write the next chapter.

Back