• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Polar's Atypical Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Hi, I am finally ready to trade! (it took ages to breed everything, lol, I kept hatching chimchar with special attack instead of attack, eheh)
I have already added you fc, hit me up when you see me online! :D

As long as it's got the moves and that hidden ability I'm good :3 lets see - AHH- oh my god thank you for putting your IGN where it can be clearly be seen. I'm always worrying I'm going to trade the wrong poke to the wrong person.

And just so I have it here where I can see it, and so I don't forget - I'm trading you my shiny Audino, Shiny Cubchoo, and a 5 IV (-Atk) Bouffallant with a jolly nature and sap sipper, for your prankster Cottonee, Friend Guard Scatterbug, Yamask, Frillish, Iron Fist Chimchar, Meditite, and Riolu.

I should be home from work by 5 pm Central time, or 6 hours past the time of this post ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
Are you still trading away spritzee? If so do you have any relaxed ones with aroma veil missing either speed or attack?

Polar Spectrum

Years
Hey hey, how are you? I was wondering if any of these neat breeds are in apricorn balls or other older gen balls?

Very well, thanks for asking. ^^ I don't have apricorn balls sadly, but what I can tell you I do have a large amount of, are dream ball pokemon. Some in dream balls are solid 5 IV pokes, but most are not. If you give it a day, I can breed any in dream balls into 5 IV pokemon. ^^ The pokemon I have in dream balls arrrrrre -

Qwilfish
Miltank
Munna
Onix
Exeggcute
Drilbur
Lileep
Relicanth
Cubone
Luvdisc

Annnnd a few more I can't see right now since they're in bank. Only one for sure I have that's not on there is Petlil. If any of those interest you lemme know ^^ Otherwise sorry, I don't dabble to much in balls.

Erm

I meant while breeding

Years
Lmao at that last part! Classic.

I'm interested in a female dream ball lileep and drilbur. I think a shiny drilbur would be adorable in a dream ball(hopefully masuda will work in my favor) and well lileep is a fossil pokemon so those are always great to have in rare balls:)
You can have any ( yes I do mean any) 3 things in my shop for those two

Polar Spectrum

Years
Lmao at that last part! Classic.

I'm interested in a female dream ball lileep and drilbur. I think a shiny drilbur would be adorable in a dream ball(hopefully masuda will work in my favor) and well lileep is a fossil pokemon so those are always great to have in rare balls:)
You can have any ( yes I do mean any) 3 things in my shop for those two

Woo - well thank you sir, that's more than a fair trade to me. Will you be on tomorrow evening as well? About, 4 or so hours before the current time? I can have a good lileep and drillbur available in dream balls by then.

Years
Woo - well thank you sir, that's more than a fair trade to me. Will you be on tomorrow evening as well? About, 4 or so hours before the current time? I can have a good lileep and drillbur available in dream balls by then.

I sure will :) at least I hope, depending on what the wife and kid want to do. But if it's up to me, I will be here. Those dream ball pokemon don't need to be iv bred or anything. Female is the only thing I'm truly interested in. That way I have good balls for both my shop and for masuda breeding:)

Years
Awesome:) I won't complain about iv's;)
And natures don't matter either. Just whatever pops out first is perfectly fine with me

Polar Spectrum

Years
Awesome:) I won't complain about iv's;)
And natures don't matter either. Just whatever pops out first is perfectly fine with me

Ello' - good evening again; I have 'what popped out' ready for trade now. :P I couldn't give you something completely barren, so the lileep is quiet, has its hidden ability, Def and Sp Atk IV's, and Mirror Coat - and the Drilburr is jolly, has its hidden, and has Def, Sp Def, and Speed IV's. Oh yes, and both are females, in dream balls. :P Not sure if I have you added yet thouuuugh - do we have each other added? .-. I actually have no idea.

Years
Ello' - good evening again; I have 'what popped out' ready for trade now. :P I couldn't give you something completely barren, so the lileep is quiet, has its hidden ability, Def and Sp Atk IV's, and Mirror Coat - and the Drilburr is jolly, has its hidden, and has Def, Sp Def, and Speed IV's. Oh yes, and both are females, in dream balls. :P Not sure if I have you added yet thouuuugh - do we have each other added? .-. I actually have no idea.
I can't remember if we have added either:) but you never told me what you wanted:)

Polar Spectrum

Years
I, am bumping to make it very apparent and openly known, that I am trying to get rid of a *Shiny* 6 IV, Bold Male Frillish, at level 30 (Kalos Born, not hacked but duplicated)

I ALSO - have 1 flawless 5 IV Calm Frillish, from Italy with Pain Split. And a llllllot of frillish I bred, all 5 IV flawless (missing Atk) all Calm, 2 with Confuse Ray all with Pain Split.

Basically, just - please take Frillish from me lol. They're all perfect, I just accidentally got way more than I intended to have. And I wanted one for a trick room team, so I didn't want all these perfect Speed stats.

Polar Spectrum

Years
I'll take a Frillish, if that's alright? Thank you in advance.

It's more than alright :P I'd love to pass these out. If your FC and IGN is in your profile, I'll even add you now if it's a good time to trade?

Oh, derp. It's actually below your Username. Why isn't that visible in all forums. I have you added, is now a good time?

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hey, if you still have an HA Goldeen left I'd really appreciate it. I have a ton of Moon Ball Pokémon for trade (if you're into the whole non-standard Poké Ball Pokémon thing), and several HA Pokés (most of which are accessible in XY, but I also have ones like Treecko, Carvanha, Elgyem, Sentret, Piplup, Chimchar... all of which are Dream World-only and can no longer be acquired unless bred). I don't care about the Goldeen's IVs or anything, I just really need that HA haha.
EDIT: If you're trying to get rid of those Frillish I'm happy to take one off your hands too. xD

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
interested in your free giveaway Polar. When do u want to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back