• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
DAY FOUR CONCLUSION
Spoiler:

NIGHT FOUR START
All of the usual jazz, this is a time for roles written in red and blue to submit their actions to me via PM. yada yada yada. Night Four will end in approximately 24 hours.​

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
DAY FIVE START​
The players, who are nownow extremely tired, decided to camp out on the beaches of Rustboro City. Paranoid from the losses of two trainers, the gang decides to have a different person keep watch every hour. The players woke up to the sunlight rather than the person working the last shift. Nakuzami, the Trainer, never completed their shift.

You have 48 hours to reach a verdict.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Alright. We're really just wasting time now.

Vote// El Heroe Oscuro

Reasoning? Unfortunately Nakazumi voted for him and look who's dead. I think we need to start making some choices or else we may as well be killed all at once. We're just wasting time and our Blue people are not giving us any assistance on who is a suspect.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Since El Heroe Oscuro didn't really have a problem with dying, I'm not going to follow you voting for him. I'll vote somewhat randomly:

VOTE//Reisen

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I don't think that El is so dumb that he'd go for an obvious revenge kill....I'll wait 'til tomorrow to cast my judgement. Maybe, just maybe our detective will prove his innocence. If not, I'm sorry but you'll be getting my vote.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
You never know. He might be using that logic to his advantage, getting away with both killing off Naku and being deemed innocent. Then again, it's a risky choice, and he'd probably go for the former, meaning that someone else is doing the killing.

I agree with HAN, we can cast some random votes to spice things up a bit.

vote // Sonata

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Vote// Klippy

Sorry man. I think I have to agree with Sonata. I don't think any of the killers are dumb enough to revenge kill actually.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
No one revenge kills. Cases are, mafia probably tried to frame him, haha.

Do you guys think it would be wise to have a role-claim? It might be something to do, considering nothing is really happening right now, haha. I'll do a random vote as well.

vote//H.A.N.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I honestly feel like our role-people are missing. We have no way to properly play without some form of detective work.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
DAY FIVE CONCLUSION
Spoiler:

NIGHT FIVE START

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
DAY SIX START

Sphealo, the Trainer parted from life. I'll update this with something more interesting, sorry y'all I've been busy. You have 48 hours to reach a verdict.​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I'm sorry, but could we actually get everyone active in here? It's impossible to play the game with elements missing for the majority of it and I even joined late! I just don't see how we can play with nothing to look into. :/

jombii

Years
Yeah, it is kind of hard to actually do something other than rand voting especially without the inspector around.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
We have a 37.5% chance of lynching one of the Mafia. There are eight people left. 2 innocent, 3 helpers, 3 mafia.

wat up I'm Birch. H.A.N. and Hibikaze are both town. now doctor better be on me tonight. I think we're still okay no lynching today -- only two of us are dead, but tomorrow if I don't get anything new, we should definitely start thinking about lynching somebody random.

If he's really Birch, then here's where we stand:

Townies:
1) maccrash
2) Klippy
3) H.A.N.
4) Hibikaze​

Unless his power was blocked by inspecting the Godfather, in which case: either H.A.N. or Hibikaze are the Godfather. 50/50.

So our choices for lynching are (based on the only info we have):

Sonata, Varys, Reisen, or Thoughts.

Clues we have so far:

Varys admitted to being Mafia day one.
Thoughts tried to get everyone to PM their roles, but couldn't due to rules.
H.A.N. wanted to do a random vote on day one.

Or we can vote for H.A.N. or Hibikaze as well and take the risk that they are Godfather. Or myself, since I'm proposing the idea, but our Detective is MIA and I'm just going off the factual knowledge that I have.

If we vote based on maccrash's info, we have a 75% of picking a Mafia member. Otherwise it's a 37.5% chance.

I can't be protected tonight so this may be farewell. maccrash, do your damn job.

jombii

Years
With maccrash still alive, I think if he just speaks up we can deduce from the nights he should be investigating who the mafia are. It's been too long, I guess?

@honey: can we ask if the detective is doing his/her job?

Also, I am with the idea that either H.A.N or Hibikaze is Godfather.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I can't really say these point at anything at all. All of them can be either actions of mafia members or townies.

I think we have to assume maccrash is in fact Birch, if we don't we are completely lost.
If we deduce the chances someone is a mafia member we get:
Sonata: 54%
Varys the Galvantula: 54%
Klippy: 54%
H.A.N.: 14%
Reisen: 54%
maccrash: 0%
Thoughts: 54%
Hibikaze: 14%

Klippy, you put yourself sneakily listed as townie. Did I miss something or is it just that you trust yourself?

My proposal is that we vote for someone who isn't really active here (and therefore doesn't really contribute much during daytime) if we don't get any new information.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So at the moment the most suspicious people are Varys and Thoughts. Varys is even moreso suspicious not just because of the evidence that Klippy provided, but because just the other day we were all coming after him trying to vote him for lynch and then over night someone, not saying it was varys, but someone made the move of taking away all of the attention from him. Now I'm not saying he's mafia, but I was suspicious of him and we all just kinda forgot once we saw that the only person who voted for El died.

And then of course thoughts just wanted everyone to reveal from the getgo.

Either one of them or both of them could be mafia.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I can't really say these point at anything at all. All of them can be either actions of mafia members or townies.

I think we have to assume maccrash is in fact Birch, if we don't we are completely lost.

Klippy, you put yourself sneakily listed as townie. Did I miss something or is it just that you trust yourself?

My proposal is that we vote for someone who isn't really active here (and therefore doesn't really contribute much during daytime) if we don't get any new information.

I can only trust myself and using THAT info, I deduced what I could from it.

It'd just be nice if people that are involved would stay involved. :/

I have to agree with the other guys that we need to pick someone though and I don't mind Sonata's suggestion of doing a less active person, but the only two inactive people last session were maccrash and Sonata and Sonata at least posted. maccrash is the only person that isn't actively contributing and he's apparently our detective.

OR he could've been lying and he's Mafia and protecting H.A.N. and Hibikaze...

I'm willing to take a risk and lynch maccrash because he's useless so far and we're all dying because he isn't helping.

I'll wait for some opinions before voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back