• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Yeah scarf Aboma is pretty good, i just hate that it is SR weak and being heavily relied on is not a good combo lol. :/

Andyway i PM'd Petie about moving to PO so we'll see how this goes.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
@ninja - if you want to try something else, slap a toxic/flame orb on a Wigglytuff (or one of the new pokemon with magic guard), give it trick, and laugh at the opponents set ups...

--------------------------------------

D_a, do you want to try a double battle? Because I still want to prove that I am the double battle king...

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
um honestly, with the strategies you've shown us in your double battle RMTs... I kinda doubt that...

I have to admit, I'm new to competetive battling, (I only joined in september, or was it late August? anyway) and I have shown success, especially with my Trick room team (Shuckle Sweep!? - excep for OU)

that team is normally 3+ to 0 win, or 0 to 3+ loss...

EDIT: Just saw your quote: FAIL BEAVER!!! sorry, but I just had to laugh...
EDIT: EDIT: - reminds me of when I tried to make Sableye have Wonder Guard via Skill Swap (before I met the internet and learnt how to facepalm)

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
yea my OU TR Doubles team would like to have a word with you (cough*beat ete with it*cough)

Anyways gen V semistall is just really fun to play with. Its kinda funny how much stuff you can beat with it rofl. Really only thing I hate is Shandera because it keeps coming in when I start spiking with Nattorei =/ Also Kerudio is actually not that bad, mystery sword is a great move for it (tbh I wish it had aura sphere though) I've also been using that new Steel/Fighting legendary (Kobauron or whatever) and it just really wrecks stuff that it can set up on when they Outrage or whatever. Also a good Tyranitar check granted it doesn't carry Superpower

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
OK, skip shot, you're on!

go on PO now, I'm "dark Pulse" (not 94) there... so challenge me gen 4...

anyways, I'm going to build a sandstorm team, and I'm not good with building those, any help/tips? (note: it's under the same rules as my hail team that I posted)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I came here just to say that I lol'd at ^ signature (presumably not in a good way) and to hopefully pry this thread away from the nubs. :>

I haven't played in ages so inform me on meta gogogo

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Sadly, Skip's is completely unlaughable-at, so, yeah, DP, you might wanna stop going on about this goodness at doubles.

And wow, it's like every second Pokemon in top 10 on the Wifi usage chart is Gen V. Then once you get to 15+ it's mostly the good DPPt stuff.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I was laughing at the level of badness. :(

Also thanks elf. I wanna try Bug/Fire mon. :D

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I've been using Ulgamoth in-game and it kills. Flamethrower/Bug Buzz/Psychic/Butterfly Dance massacres. ^-^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I made a temporary PO server until Petie makes one, and can be found on the list of servers called "Wolf's Server" (yeah, I'm not creative at the moment). Everything seems to be working too, only problem is that I can't challenge people lol. :( Oh, and it's slightly laggy, but it shouldn't be as bad as DA's internet.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Just a little note I guess. The server isn't called "Wolf's Server" anymore. It's now just the Pokecommunity server. So look for that instead. :P Almost gave up looking for it then I remembered it got its name changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back