• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I have an idea for the hack, when you get to pallet town, you should be able to pick a new starter.

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
    Years
  • erm not quite...

ANSWER: You have to trade Poliwhirl while it's holding a King's Rock.

since this is a hack...zel made this so that the pokemon you evolve through a trade, can now evolve as normal pokemon...however zel also mension that each pokemon has each own way of evolving not including trading, i didnt no this until i went trough all of zels pages:D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • How do i envolve my poliwhirl to Politoed? It's holding kings rock and it's lv53 now but nothing happens! pls help
    btw: this hack is great i only registrated because of this hack ;)

I think you need to use one of the "other" stones (Sun or Moon, but I don't remember)

Well, for the rest of the manga discussion. Better let's wait, since I'm still far from that part.

A few more screenshots I have, just to finish the Sea Cavern, and Vermilion...

image54rs3.png
    image55zl4.png
    image56qa0.png
    image57uu0.png
    image58ik7.png
    image59va2.png
    image60bg5.png
    image61yt9.png

Do I need to say that the route to the east of Vermilion is still not done? XD

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
  • zel...the part where you're standing on the ledge just out of that cave is where you come out of the undersea cavern right, well i see what could be a potential problem, if you didn't have a pokemon that knew or could learn surf or fly and hopped down you'd be stuck there wouldn't you?

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Nice pictures, but the cave exit (picture 4) looks kinda strange.

And AlexPriest does have a point. What if you don't have Surf/Fly?

OMG, more J&J ^_^
    Keep on the good work

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    call me stupid , but i can't seem to figure out what to do with the farfectch'd in the ilex(i think) forest rite outside of the second gym city

Last edited:

Lash

Years
  • Have an HM Slave with you at most times, you will never know when you will need it.
    A good HM Slave is Raticate, usually a good HM Slave choice so your not screwed when you get to the ledge.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • zel...the part where you're standing on the ledge just out of that cave is where you come out of the undersea cavern right, well i see what could be a potential problem, if you didn't have a pokemon that knew or could learn surf or fly and hopped down you'd be stuck there wouldn't you?

I'm sure the cave will require you to have a pokemon with surf :P So I think there is no need to worry!

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
  • I'm sure the cave will require you to have a pokemon with surf :P So I think there is no need to worry!

well, would you have a way to get one while you're on the ship, cause if i remember correctly you couldn't turn back and walk in to Olivine after the ship had set sail, though it would probably never be much of a problem anyways, since most people would keep a surfing pokemon or at least a water pokemon with them, im just saying what if...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • And what if the ship has a PC? You can enter the ship even if it is sunk! The ship's door is the door to the cave, do you remember? (Zel said so TWO pages ago, it's not sooo much)

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Good job Zel! But please post some screenies of the Battle Building's interior, I'm just so curious about what's inside.

AlexPriest

The Last of a Generation
    Years
  • And what if the ship has a PC? You can enter the ship even if it is sunk! The ship's door is the door to the cave, do you remember? (Zel said so TWO pages ago, it's not sooo much)

oh well that's alright, i just couldn't remember if there ever was a PC in the ship

danielson777

Charmandai!!!
    Years
  • on the last photo in the top right corner it looks like some of a gym is glitched up right there but anyways i downloaded and re patched the thing and checked out the grunt and he doesnt have that missingno anymore :D... hope you come out with the new beta soon, kinda wanna own the elite 4 and the gyms after it in kanto,good luck

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years

Ah... Yeah... Haha... I found that fact (the hard way) a little after taking that screenshot. Don't worry, for I have fixed that, and if you jumped down the ledge and you don't have a Surfing Pokemon, you can still reach Vermilion. And by the way, there is a PC inside of our cabin at the Ship, even if it sunk. And, you don't need Surf for the Sea Cavern, just Strength. Don't forget you'd only have one chance of visiting the Sea Cavern, so explore it deeply (yeah, I know, if you use the walk through walls cheats this would not apply... Argh... Cheats... :P)

Good job Zel! But please post some screenies of the Battle Building's interior, I'm just so curious about what's inside.

Unfortunately, that's one of the areas that has been blocked for the next Beta (don't forget that its content would depend on if I have some trainer slots remaining)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back