• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Saffron it is then!" Skye declaired.

Agile walked alongside Skye, as they started out on their journey once more. Skye felt excited and happy to finally be leaving Vermillion, and the rest of her burdens behind. She chatted excitedly with her frineds, trying to keep up a good mood.

"Saffron's leader is phychic, right?" she asked them curiously.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC: "I belive so Skye!" Lex responded to her quesion. Lex walked along with the group feeding Eevee pokepellets. "And Skye belive it or not, She, the gym leader is my sister!.." Lex said abashed with his head bowed down.

OOC: Just adding a little twist if its OK with u guys?...^_^

Years
ooc: OK WITH ME..
IC: im worried about my goldbat you guys and its weakness to psy, ill have to have my abra train it to resist it by using confusion on it, so would you mind letting me fight her last, as i can train them now since we r leaving and all...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: VERY cool plot twist, Lex!

IC: "We can train on the way to Saffron," Skye replied to Kirby. She quickened her pace, excited to be on the road once more.

She heard Lex mention that Sabrina was his sister. Taken a little by suprise, Skye glanced back at him. He didn't seem to be very thrilled about it.

"Do you think the guard up there will let us through?" she asked worriedly, looking at the stern guard at his post. "He looks kind of...annoyed..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: We all seem to be tied in to gym leaders, I believe I might have a bit of a twist coming up, though I'll have to clear it with skye via PM later, as it may be rather plot-intensive, depending on how much this rp takes after the anime.

Years
OOC: Very interesting, lex!
If it has anything to do with the anime, just talk to me. Besides, I just want to keep Ash, Misty, and Brock intact, untouched. That's all.

IC: "Psychic gym leader's y-your sister?!" said Duc startled. He never did like psychics and neither did his Pikachu. They had a really bad time with them in the past when they were younger. Trying to keep that thought at bay, he entered the guard's post.

"What do ya mean we can't go through?!" yelled Duc as he heard the guard's decline. "Do you know how many miles we walked just to get here?!"

"I can't let you kids through." said the guard. "Orders from the President of Silph Comapany."

"B-But the packet said this is the next place for a gym battle!" Duc tried reasoning with him.

The guard snatched the packet and browsed through it. "It says here that Saffron City's gym is the next closest gym, but not the reccomended fourth gym. If you guys tried to challenge her now, you guys wouldn't stand a chance." The guard threw the packet back to Duc. "I suggest you kids go to Lavender Town and take the Underground Tunnel to Celedon if you know what's good for you." added the guard.

"But that means we have to go all the way back to Cerulean City!" Duc said. He really didn't want to go walk this much, let alone visit the city again so soon.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye sighed at the guards stubbornness. Right now, she just wanted to get to a Pokemon Center and rest. The hot, muggy weather they had encountered after they left the coast was really starting to bother her.

"Pretty please?" she begged the guard, batting her eyelashed.

"Forget it!" the guard snapped.

Skye backed off, and started on her way back to Cerulean. She looked at her friends with a sigh.

"It was worth a try," she sais sheepishly, as they trudged through the icky, muggy weather. "Isn't there a cave we have to go through eventually to get to Lavender?"

She grimaced at the thought of going through the cave, remembering her last cave experience. She trudged on, though, feeling a little better to be in the company of her friends.

Years
guess let me go to the pokemon center, so we can jsut teleport past him w/ my abra (sorry skye but this is gonna take forever)... and when we get there we can finally challenge her... i ran to the pokemon center and ran back after depositing my diglet and taking out my abra... i was soo excited to finally get there...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: if you remember correctly, in the games, you cannot go directly to Saffron. You have to go through the cave, and go to Lavender. That is where we are headed now. Unless your character wishes to separate from the group. Your choice in any case.

And I cannot reiterate enought how a good RP takes TIME....

Years
OOC: sorry
IC: hey you guys, since you dont want to come i think ill just go ahead, ill see you guys when you get there, i really got to start training my golbat. I waved Bye and said with a tearful grin "youguys wont be far from me for long, just hurry-up! ABra (trying to be serious) teleport me to Saffron City!"

Years
OOC: Huh? There's a cave to reach Lavender--
Oh yeah, Dark Cave. Right.

IC: "Well, see ya later then!" said Duc as his fellow trainer dissapeared before his eyes. He turned to Skye. "Yeah, there's a cave leading to Lavender Town." Duc replied to Skye's question. "But, that cave's next to Cerulean City! At least, that's the most direct Route to get there..." There's a shortcut through the woods, but they could get lost. Then again, they'd reach the cave much faster than traveling all the way back to Cerulean City...

Pikachu had finished the bottle of ketchup. It was quite upset that the bottle full of tangy sauce was empty. Duc tried to keep it satisfied with all the fruit he brought along for the trip. Pikachu complained a bit, but it kept the Pok?mon from ignoring its trainer.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Well...we could try the woods..." Skye pondered. "I mean, it would be faster, like you said. I think we ought to try it! Besides, it might be a little too soon for us to show up around Misty again, eh?"

She grinned at Duc, teasingly, and Agile smirked.

The forest looked tame enough from afar. Skye thought it would be all right. She looked over at Lex, Seph, and Marina hopefully.

"Think we should give it a try?" she asked them.

Years
OOC: thanks for making my leave memoriable or at least noticeable... anyways its okay
also if its strictly from the game then why did u guys use Butch and Cassidy?
IC: I made it pastthe guard and secretly slide past the building where he guards... i ran to the gym and then started walking so I wouldnt look suspicious...i decided that training my goldbat would be necessary before i fought any ghost/psy types... I sent out golbat and had my abra train its reistance to psy types with confusion, over and over again as it was the only attack, let alone psy attack it knew... i knew its resistance wouldn't be too much as confusion was a pretty weak attack, and abra wasnt as strong as a gym leader's psy pokemon would be but, i knew training 1 would mean the other would be trained as well, so i kept them practicing their resistance and trying to increase confusion's power, as i sent out geodude and squirtle to help geodude increase its speed and dodge and its resistance to water, as squirtle increased its speed and attack speed/reflexes... i had my pigeotto attack my snorlax while it slept to increase its attack power, and speed... it learned sky attack, and razor-wind, but none of my pokemon stopped practicing for at least 2 hours, after a long training session we all headed towards the pokemoncenter...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: They go to Lavender Town before Saffrom in the anime series also....and we're kind of doing a mix here. What's the big deal anyway?

Time for a little action, guys!! ^^

IC: While waiting for the others' imput, Skye noticed a strange movement coming from the tall grass to her right. A Meowth sprung out (not Jessie+James'!), and, seeing Skye's suprised expression, grabbed her messenger bag and took off into the grass.

"Hey! Wait!" she cried, sprinting after it.

The Meowth was faster than she was, and Agile sprang after it, sending thundershocks in the Meowth's direction.

Skye soon found herself in the forest, lost. She frowned at herself for not waiting for the others to catch up with her. Agile was gone too, chasing after that stupid Meowth.

"I guess I should wait for someone to find me..." she said to herself, sitting on the ground, and hugging her knees. She looked around her at the trees. They sure looked awful spooky since she was by herself.

"Agile?" she called weakly.

No answer.

Years
OOC: Gosh. I hope I didn't cause any confusion on suggesting the idea of the anime!

In the game, you could reach the guard houses before you get to Lavender Town, by the way.

IC: Something rustled in the grass. That rustle caused Skye to chase after it. "Hey, where are you going?" Yelled Duc as she ran off, but no answer. She's probably too far away. he thought. She should come back soon enough. Then again, Skye was the kind of person who'd need support every now and then. That's probably what everyone's like in this group, except maybe Seph.

"Hey, Skye!" he yelled after deciding to go look for her in the thick forest. "Where'd you go?!" Pikachu in Pok?mon talk did the same. He saw a Vulpix when looking for her. Even though it was tempting to try to catch that Pok?mon, knowing how Skye's doing was more important. He ran away from it, but it seems that the Vulpix didn't run away itself...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: You can get to the guard house, but you can't go through. You have to give one of the guards a drink from the vending machine in the Celadon department store I think...

But it doesn't matter....Lavender town it is!! ^^

IC: Skye sat in the forest for about a half an hour before she really started to panic. Agile still had not come back, and she was completely on her own. To make it worse, it was late afternoon now, and the sun was beginning its descent.

"Agile!!" she called again, without a response. "Duc, Seph! Leeeeeex!!"

She stayed in her spot, leaning against the trunk of an oak tree, hoping someone would find her.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
OOC: Sorry for not posting in such a long time...

IC: Lex heard his name being called in the vast distance. "Duc, I think I hear Skye..." Lex exclaimed. Once again the yelling came. Lex ran, also panicing because who knows what had happened to Skye. Lex, Duc and Seph came across a vulpix. Lex ignored it as he glanced back at it from the corner of his eye.

Lex Knew he was getting close...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Lex!" Skye exclaimed in suprise and relief. She ran towards him, and threw her arms around him thankfully. "Oh, gosh....I was so scared!"

She buried her head into his shoulder, letting out a deep sigh. She released him gently, smiling, and very happy that she had been found.

"I don't know where Agile is!" she told him, tears forming in her eyes. "She chased that darn Meowth into the woods, and I can't find her anywhere! Who knows what could have happened!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: I haven't heard from perfect for a few days, not even by phone, I don't know what's going on with her. :\

IC: I looked up at the sky and rolled my eyes. I darted into the woods after them, but they seemed to have dissapeared. I wasn't really looking for them, I knew my chance of finding them were slim, but simply scanning different areas of the foreest. It seemed thin enough that you could look up and see the sky from pretty much anywhere in it, so I decided to try sending up some "flares".

I released charmeleon, and after the initial shock of seeing him-he was now a bright orange-I told him to send up embers every now and then, to hopefully show the others were I was, so they would come to me, and we could get out of the forest.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC: "Agile, Oh no!" Lex panicked. While Lex darted off with Skye He saw a flames emerging from the forest and into the Sky. He turned around in supence but Knowing he had greater worries, he turned around and ran off to look for Skye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back