• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
  • I'm still finishing my SU, but this is what I have so far... oh and blame Mira for the power -.- She desperately hinted that I should make a healer so here we go! And yes I can see Charlie as being a comic relief character -.-

Name: Charlie Foster

Appearance: Charlie has always been a rather unattractive person; short, fat, and stubby. His weight has always been an issue and it is slightly past two-hundred and fifty pounds. His weight issue is especially exemplified by his height of just barely five feet. His hair is a matted mess of brown and often he hides it with a blue baseball cap turned sideways that he picked because it matches his eyes. His face is almost completely covered in "baby fat" despite already being sixteen and it is capped with a rather smooth chin that almost appears to be a "double-chin" His arms and legs are merely stubby extensions of his body and each limb resembles an incredibly thick drumstick of a chicken with a human foot at the bottom.

In addition to his baseball cap Charlie has a rather limited attire that is partially due to his "size". Unless custom-fitted (even then it's very doubtful) he can only wear sweatpants or athletic type shorts that stretch more easily to his shape. Along with his pants, he also wears a matching T-shirt, however, during cold temperatures he will put on his custom-fitted hoodie. Charlie's shoes are athletic looking sneakers and he wears them because he "thinks" that they look good on him and improve his walking speed. For accessories he only carries two things, his baseball cap and backpack of which he has developed a bit of an attachment to.

Personality:

History:

Negative Trait: Gluttony

Power: Via kissing he can "eat" illnesses or fatigue from others. Doing so, however, leaves him incredibly famished to the point where he will actually consider eating grass. (He actually likes his power because he knows it's the only way he can ever get a kiss from a girl :x)

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    1st period: Core 3 Math
    2nd period: French
    Lunch (His favorite class @~@)
    3rd period: History/Mythology
    4th period: Pokemon Care and Breeding

Pokemon: Munchlax

RP Sample: (Are you going to make me dig, Mira? T^T)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    It's noon here. O__o Wow, we really live in different time zones, don't we...

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Honey & Clover: Looks good so far ^.^ And yes, I will make you dig xD

eveelution: Hmm... Have fun ;3

Neiko Star: Yeah... it has the potential to either be either interesting or just really annoying... >.>'

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Honey & Clover: Don't worry, I went back 22 pages to find my sample.

Mira: I vouch for the second option. >.<

Lol, we have Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath, Sloth and Pride. Now all we're missing is Greed. xD FMA ftw.

Stan the man

A true gentleman
    Years
  • Name: Finn armstrong.

Appearance: average height. All he friends tell him he looks looks like a young soyer from lost. If you saw him you would have to agree. He has black and blond hair. He usually wears a gray tee shirt. He needs glasses to read witch he keeps in a metal box in his pocket. He hair dangles around about chin length.

Personality: Finn has a very odd personality. He tends to laugh at things that arn't funny and frown at things that are. He does how ever enjoy reading. He calls it twenty pages away from this hell hole. His worst trait would have to be that fact that he gets in fights easily. He and a friend will have a disagreement on some thing he'll punch them in the face. If you don't anger him tho he's a good kid never late for class all ways puts his hand up. However he is greedy very greedy.

History: He was born right beside the school. he skipped primary school and spent most of his time free running around the school area and taking money from there pockets.. some time ago he saved the school from what seemed to be a never ending black out. When he was free running around the generator. Inside he found a zigazagon. In thanks the school offered him fifty dollars. How ever that wasn't enough for finn, He pushed deeper and they let him into the school.
    Negative Trait: Greed

Power: He's magnetic. Alowing him to climb metal buildings, And take money from peoples pockets.

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    1st period: Math core three.
    2nd period: Latin
    Lunch
    3rd period: History
    4th period:Battling 101

Pokemon: Zigzagon
    RP Sample: Omega walked through the now empty hallway. dead bodies lined the hallway. He the automatic door opened for him. He sat down and looked at his watch. There was only thirty minutes left. He sighed and looked through the cupboard, he pulled out a can of soup. He placed it in the microwave for thirty minutes. He sat down and let his eyes close. he opened them to the sound of the microwave beeping. The door opened, A tall slender man walked in he had a black velvet waist coat on over his black button up shirt. Do i even have to mention what color his pants or his hair was. "Can you get that for me. Said omega rubbing his face with the ice pack. Craig must have been out of it because he opened the microwave door. once he did that the heat sensors fired at the can through Craig. He fell face foward onto the boiling soup the dripped from the can.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Stan the man: Technically SUs are closed, but I saw that you had tried to submit it before I said so on the main thread ;3
    Even so, I'm going to have to decline it. You're lacking considerably in detail in every category and your RP sample isn't up to par.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Yes. I am. :P What's the rush?
    I live in the Pacific Timezone, which is UTC -8, yes? xD 12:42 PM as I type this.
    And alright, people. I shall start working on my post right now, just have some patience, may be a while 'till it's up ;)

And I lol @ Charlie xD
    Nicee

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hmm, three hours of difference from my time. I live in Canada. (Above you~) So, Mira...can we start now?

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • I was so bored I spent forever in paint editing a trainer card for Nicholas! Here it is!

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Is there anything special about the train station that I should know about, 'since if not I'm going to type up my post. I'm to anxious to wait! At least my first post will be ready and waiting.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
  • Everything that you need to know for your post will be mentioned in my post, which should be up very soon ;D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    ....scream? O_0 Lol, anyway. Who wants to meet up with my char?

_Diego//

Years
  • Attention, everyone; may I have your attention, please...
    menupop.gif

THE FIRST POST IS UP, THE THREAD HAS BEGUN! :D

Everyone, make sure to read through my first post thoroughly, for it specifies any details about the current setting you might have doubts about. We'll stay in the train station for a couple of post cycles, I believe. There is no necessity for interaction with other characters, but you might do so if you please. Train-wise, your character can be seated alone, with an NPC, or with someone else; but try discussing that with others through here or through VM's. Mmm... I dunno what else to say. Happy posting :3
    By the way, the reserves might want to hurry a bit o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back