• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

»» February Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    What is this? The battle of the $exes? XD Male or female, it depends what they make of themselves. Yeah, we all think men have it lucky, since this world grew up thinking men are everything, but without females, where would man be? LOL Females are just as good. It's all how we see things. :\

Hygiene...I myself am a clean person, and I don't smell at all much, even if I don't use any deo or roll-on. Honestly, no matter how much deo or roll-on (or whatever) you use to make yourself smell (artificially) nice, if you don't bath/shower on a daily basis, then don't expect to be all that nice-smelling. It's all about being fresh! <3 And girls may seem pretty, but that's only depending on what they make of themselves - they can be just as dirty and disgusting as some men. I guess most of the more active members or anyone who post with proper grammar...are likely to be the 'prettier' ones! :P

Btw, to everyone here, whether you believe it, celebrate it, or neither, well...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Hope everyone has a good day today, and hope this new year will bring y'all plenty of good luck and bliss. ;) (Should someone post a thread about this, then do so.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Goku Goku - When you said the members that are active with good grammar or whatever you said are prettier. That's so un-true, I'm so pretty yet I have a crap sense of grammar. Nah, but I just find that more wrong than everything I said..Unless you know how every single member looks.

And now to everything else -
    And it just happens to be that no other girl would post to this, so of course girls would lose the arguement.

Why do people keep on asking me what time I live in? Well I don't understand the society as much as most of you would because I never go outside of my house much, and grew up shy-ish. So I've formed my ideas from TV, so if they seemed wrong, it wasn't all my fault, it was the TV's too.

Well, I'm just saying that you don't go up to a guy and say "Gawd you look beautiful", That's what the guys say to the girls, that's sort of what I meant.

The thing about deodarant was wrong because I don't know how guys live, but another opinion formed from TV. I should stop watching TV.

And finally I never make sense, It would be much easier if I had something to suck out all my knowledge into a wav format and then send it out to everyone.

I heard about the Chinese new year on the radio I think, but I never thought of which day it actually is, good for them ^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Men have the harder jobs, because the females, who clean and look after the house for the normally messy males, need to have a break once in a while. Out of all the classes females normally get a higher ranking, you don't see much males in the top classes. Being rich just means that the males are lucky, while most of the females can't go out and take a chance, they have to clean up, and I meantioned before.

Who wants the cleaner dishes? Females. Most males don't care about how clean half their property is. The men go out and get drunk, and once they are drunk they normally don't bother the have a shower, while the females, the day after, they'd wake up and put deodarant on, unlike males who wouldn't care how they smell just as long as they look good to get the girls.

Well females are prettier, unless you are meaning that all males are "Pretty boys", and try to dress up beautiful. The only case when males are prettier would be when they are cross-dressers.

That's probably the most moronic post I've ever seen on PC. And believe me...I've seen a ton of them here. That is just too stupid for me to even reply to in depth.

BTW, Cloud_boy, I gotta give you props for your "Stop. Grammar time!" line in that trauma thread. Wittiest comment I've seen for a while, actually had me lol'ing.

MC Hammer pwns. He was awesome in that insurance commercial, if anyone has seen that. XD

Spazchu

Squirrels with hacksaws
    Years

• And now to everything else -
    And it just happens to be that no other girl would post to this, so of course girls would lose the arguement.

Why do people keep on asking me what time I live in? Well I don't understand the society as much as most of you would because I never go outside of my house much, and grew up shy-ish. So I've formed my ideas from TV, so if they seemed wrong, it wasn't all my fault, it was the TV's too.

Well, I'm just saying that you don't go up to a guy and say "Gawd you look beautiful", That's what the guys say to the girls, that's sort of what I meant.

The thing about deodarant was wrong because I don't know how guys live, but another opinion formed from TV. I should stop watching TV.

And finally I never make sense, It would be much easier if I had something to suck out all my knowledge into a wav format and then send it out to everyone.

I heard about the Chinese new year on the radio I think, but I never thought of which day it actually is, good for them ^^
    lol... I just quoted this post and you've used over 12 font tags. You only need one per post, ya know.

Even if other girls posted, what you said in your previous post wasn't true at all.

People are asking you what year you're living in because your views and such are so old fashioned. Things have moved on a lot since women were treated as the "cleaners" of the "messy males". I don't go out of the house a lot either, but my views are more open than yours. Really, I'm sure your parents and friends have told you NOT to believe EVERYTHING you watch on TV. In real life I'm one of the shyest people you'll ever meet, so I don't know where you're coming with that point.

Girls goes up to other girls and say "Wow, you're pretty," because it's what girls do. If a guy said that to another guy, they'd automatically be classed as gay. Girls, however, say to men that they're "good looking", so...

The thing about deodorant was very wrong. Most decent people want to be clean in any society in they live in.

And, yes, happy Chinese new year to you too, Goku Goku.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Thanks Spazchu, and to you too! :D Anyways, Nica, the media is completely a lie. Is it just to entertainment, or to give facts? You decide on what you want to believe, and nothing can stop you from that. Though really the facts should be known to everyone. ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I only used one click on the font..Maybe I entered too much.

I always thought my views were up to date.

Good looking doesn't mean pretty.

I have nothing else I could go by besides the media..so it is my only opnion for learning things, that may be wrong..sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, the net is a sort of medium, and then again some stuff from any media may be true. But it's all upon your judgment whether you believe it's fact or fiction (or both). And no, no-one's views are up to date at all - we learn something new everyday, and by sharing our knowledge with others than it'll keep us ahead of the 'rest'. :)

I guess you're right. Just as they say, beauty comes from within. :D

Spazchu

Squirrels with hacksaws
    Years
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS*]I only used one click on the font..Maybe I entered too much.[/FONT]
    [*FO*NT=Trebuchet MS*][/FONT]
    [*FO*NT=Trebuchet MS*]I always thought my views were up to date.[/FONT]
    [F*ONT=Trebuchet MS*][/FONT]
    [F*ONT=Trebuchet MS*]Good looking doesn't mean pretty.[/FONT]
    [FO*NT=Trebuchet MS*][/FONT]
    [FO*NT=Trebuchet MS*]I have nothing else I could go by besides the media..so it is my only opnion for learning things, that may be wrong..sometimes.[/FONT]
    Well that's how many you used in that post. Quite a lot, to be honest.

But I'm sure you've been told, like most people have, that what the media says isn't always true. Your views aren't up-to-date... one question though-- does your mother stay at home and tidy up all the time? Is your dad a lazy lay about who does all the work, comes home, and demands a dirty plate? I doubt it.

It doesn't? Well can you give me a definition of what you think 'good looking' is and what 'pretty' is? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Agreed. We should conclude that men or women, hermaphrodite or 'it', we're all humans, and we all things in common. No one's more or less different from another person, whether it be major, minor or completely unnoticeable. ;)

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Because then we wouldn't need to worry about the differences of man and woman, or STDs. :<

I'm fine being male, thanks. ;o

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Well, I don't mean all male or all female. :<

Rather a third gender.
    Call them heshes if you must. :<

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • You know, us girls arent entirely useful...without us you men would tear up the world. :x

*shot*

I'm not saying that's bad but...you make it sound like we cant do anything! XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Exactly~

Also...if there weren't any women, there wouldnt be any of...errr you get my point. XD I can't say it because it wouldn't be PC appropriote. :x

As long as you understand what I WANT to say but just can't...you get the idea. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I thought this whole battle of the sexes was history? :shocked: Anyways, we said anyone can't do anything? :\ If you try, you'll accomplish it, if not than something else. ;)

Wouldn't it be awesome if we were all a single gender and asexual?

The world would be a dull place my friend. 0_o Honestly, if humans were asexual, our species wouldn't last! It's called the 'survivor of the fittest'. I'll explain: if we were all reproduced asexually from one asexual being, then a disease of some sort kills off that being, we would also not be immune to that disease, since we're exact clones of that being, thus we too die out. With sexual beings, you inherit more than one gene (ome from father, other from mother), and with these different combinations of genes, then our race will last. What I'm saying is that if one person dies, the other won't, because he's made up of different genes that are immune to the disease that the first person died from.

Hope that explains things - sexuals are better than asexuals, or else the world would be boring. :) Oh, and sorry for going all scientific, or anyone who ain't scientific. >_<

My 600th post...yay!! :cool: Nothing to brag about, but I post like this everyone 100 posts, just for the fun of it! :D Bare with me! :P

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Exactly~

Also...if there weren't any women, there wouldnt be any of...errr you get my point. XD I can't say it because it wouldn't be PC appropriote. :x

As long as you understand what I WANT to say but just can't...you get the idea. XD

Well, without men, woman couldn't do that. So, it's even in this case. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    So humans can't be complete if the two halves are made one with one another...hmm...I can't imagine a world without sexual (or even asexual) beings...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back