• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I've never watched GoT so I don't have the slightest idea. They apparently role reveal people at the very least?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Meryn Fucking Trant is a pedophile and I believe the role is inspired by this. Knowing Klippy he may have tweaked it a bit, but it's definitely age-related.

So be careful, kids. :P

Years
  • Also If you read what Ghost does he doesn't even learn information on who a person is all he does is learn where that player went during the night. and he may choose to BOND to a player. Nothing about learning their roles. you sir are very suss to me. If you read ghosts abilities your post makes no sense soooo.....

[Kill} aeternum

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Each night, he may TRACK a player. When he tracks them, he may also select a House to relay the information to. The House and Ghost will each learn where that player went during the night.

two people visited Johnny through the night. Trant and Oberyn. So while ghost doesn't give an exact role, it can be narrowed down to you being one of those two since ghost tracked you. If you're Oberyn you've got nothing to worry about in a second duel since you'll gain an extra heart.

Years
  • two people visited Johnny through the night. Trant and Oberyn. So while ghost doesn't give an exact role, it can be narrowed down to you being one of those two since ghost tracked you. If you're Oberyn you've got nothing to worry about in a second duel since you'll gain an extra heart.

so essentially instead of giving all the information you had received, you just figured you would just tell everyone which one I am and what? tailor the votes to your liking? lol again scummy

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I did say 'I guess'. i don't care who you are, but i think you're panicking too much to be a good guy.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • So we're seriously just gonna vote at random to have a chance of finding that single wight with the odds of killing a teammate being higher? Also, I kinda hold a grudge against the Tyrells at this point, for I am Don Julio of the Great Northern Poobah!
    [KILL] JohnnyTyrellMustang

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, I can't guarantee you're Trant but I think Trant is more concerning than Lorys Tyrell when we know who that is already. Johnny is basically useless now.

[Kill] GlendleYoung

Years
  • mmhm, did the High Sparrow forgot to send in his NA?

@aeternum: If you're so concerned about Trant, why don't you tell us BOTH the people that visited Johnny last night?

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • [Kill] GlendleYoung

Sorry, but if you're Oberyn, then someone's going to be losing the next two duels with you. Oberyn's got a big advantage over pretty much anyone in a duel. If you're Trant, that's possibly an even bigger threat. I would say you're currently the most threatening person we have information on. Johnny's not a threat at all.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • @aeternum: If you're so concerned about Trant, why don't you tell us BOTH the people that visited Johnny last night?

Because the ghost can only follow one person and share their info with one house per night.

Years
  • Nope, I was actually assuming Ghost tracked Johnny and not GlendeYoung (which imo would make for a better choice, but ...) and therefor recieved the names of both players visiting Johnny.
    Aeternum - true or false - is claiming Ghost tracked you, Glendle, and therefor only knows you visited Johnny.

Back