• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AAML is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
  • Pogiforce-14 said:
    AAML is not dead. During Wishmaker Ash says to max something like: " A good friend left me once and I miss her every day. But I know deep down we'll always be together." Guess who he was talking about. :D

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY?!?!! OMG! *Squeal* I must see that movie now. Thats a hint if I ever saw one.

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    =/

It's not in the original. It doesn't count. Drop it.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • AAML isn't dead Ash mentions Misty in the 6th movie if you didn't notice, and you find out for sure that Misty and Ash are in love in the eposide she leaves in. May is like 10 and Ash is 14 at the least maybe even older, so May in my opinion is too young for Ash. Also I don't think May can be Ash's girlfriend, sorry to all those people who think that will really happen. If that happens that is wrong. Misty would a better girlfriend to Ash than May could ever be. I think that you are wrong Ali (mika umbreon), but that is just my thoughts.

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    Anyway, nothing is "proven". Not until they actually come out and say "I love you let's get married and have many babies and live happily ever after". Did they do that yet? Heylls no. It's really all in fun and the true stars of the show is the Pokemon, and that is what comes first in the anime. Romance is like sixth or seventh.
    AAML isn't dead Ash mentions Misty in the 6th movie if you didn't notice
    DID YOU NOT NOTICE MY LAST THREE POSTS? *pant*

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • listen dude, it doesn't matter if it isn't in jap. If we didn't think it real because it wasn't in jap, our story would be all sorts of chopped up. Frankly I thnink it is in jap, but anyway, they say it, so it does exist and it is real. if we didn't consider changes to movies real, we wouldn't really think of Sammy as young Prof. Oak. So chillout. Why finally found some solid proof that aaml isn't dead, and you gotta throw a hissy fit and make excuses. :b

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Splat said:
    Anyway, nothing is "proven". Not until they actually come out and say "I love you let's get married and have many babies and live happily ever after". Did they do that yet? Heylls no. It's really all in fun and the true stars of the show is the Pokemon, and that is what comes first in the anime. Romance is like sixth or seventh.

DID YOU NOT NOTICE MY LAST THREE POSTS? *pant*

Oh boy... -__-

I know you. Your from Serebii Splat. Let me guess, the person with the Pokeshipping quiz that takes the **** out of us supporters, avertises Anti-AAML sites in sig, try's to make everyone a palletshipper, bla bla bla. I won't tell you who i am over there though.

Don't tell Kitty17794 to drop it. Whether the Jirachi dub hint was a original or not, it's still something us Pokeshippers are darn happy about, and you can't stop us. You can't just try and argue against our beliefs, because i could say an AWFUL lot against Palletshipping. Do you really think the makers of Pokemon would bring homosexuality into the show? Do you honestly think Ash is gay? I for one don't --;

Pogiforce-14, i couldn't agree with you more, good job on that post.

For you guys who want the exact quote from Jirachi Wish Maker, here it is ^_^ But be reminded that this is a dub hint, and Ash didn't mention Misty at all in the original. -

---------------------------
    (This scene took place at the time when Jirachi had to say goodbye, and Max was finding it very hard.)

ASH: Jirachi's going to with you your whole life, not just a couple of days.
    MAX: You know that's not true, Ash.
    ASH: You see, sometimes friends have to go away, but a part of them stays behind with you. It's especially true when the friends are best *best* friends. You'll remember Jirachi forever, and he's gonna always be in your heart. A good friend left me, and... (looks sad, lowers his voice) I miss her every day, but I... (brightens up) I know we'll always be friends forever.
    ----------------------------

Ack, even though it's a dub one, you can't help awwing *lol* <3

I have come across so many points towards Pokeshipping happening, and Misty's return. I have all the confidence in the world, and i have not lost my faith just cause Misty's absent for AG. You don't know whats going on in the Writers plans, i belive that they have AAML planned out. Misty's suspended in time for the moment, back in the Gym, but do you honestly think she's just going to stay there forever and act as if she's dead? If Misty didn't still have feelings for Ash she could have easily set off on her own Journey once her sisters returned from the trip, but no she has stayed put. We all know she has a dream to become a Water Master. But she also keeps her faith in her relationship with Ash. Misty will return, because the storyline has to tie AAML up in the end. After all, Ash isn't going to stay in Hoen forever. And i wouldn't be suprised to see Misty's return when Ash gets to the Hoen Leauge, she'll want to come and root for him. There's a meaning in this storyline, and it's not solved yet. Sorry, but i think i may just be laughing in your face at the end of the day, cause AAML is not dead.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • God call Tatt!

Personally, I think there was more behind the reasoning of Misty going back to the gym. Besides fullfilling her responsibility to her sisters at the gym, I also think it was one of those "if you love someone, let them go, and if they come back to you, it was meant to be," kind of deals.

If you think about it, Misty has always been a bit more mature than Ash, except when she engages in fights with him. she probably wanted to see how Ash would do on his own, figuring that if she stayed, she would only complicate things with how she felt.

Oh...dear...sounds lik a fan fic coming on!! I'll stop now!

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    I know you. Your from Serebii Splat. Let me guess, the person with the Pokeshipping quiz that takes the **** out of us supporters,
    Um, no? Did you even take the quiz?
    avertises Anti-AAML sites in sig,
    Which is just as much as my right as it is yours to advertise pro-anythingshipping in your sig.
    try's to make everyone a palletshipper,
    Hahaha, no. I think you're blowing it out of proportion. Again I hold my right to say anything I want and bring up Palletshipping when you bring up Pokeshipping so much.
    bla bla bla. I won't tell you who i am over there though.
    Duh, I know who you are. Your font gives you away.
    Do you really think the makers of Pokemon would bring homosexuality into the show?
    *laughs*
    Do you honestly think Ash is gay?
    No? I don't think Ash is much of anything. As I have said before I think Palletshipping is more one-sided on Gary's part.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Was that the one with Macy the fire trainer all lovey dovey on Ash at teh johto League Silver Conference? Cause if it, it's on Kids wb right now. :D

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Very much so. :D It's so obvious, the only reason why I could think Splat wouldn't notice it is that he's letting his personal views interfere with the evidence. I think that was the point Tatt was trying to make. I myself am not exactly a big misty fan, but i can admit something is true when there is no denying it. Wish he could do the same.

anyway, I can't help but wonder how ash and misty react when they run into each other again. I'll love to see the looks on there faces. :D

Years
  • Who keeps reviving this thread?! (Don't close it though!)

I won't say anymore, (since my arguements would probably take up at least half this page length thus far) and for all of you who support AAML, I'm proud that you guys still believe. You already know me from the previous pages. (it's hard to miss, one post at least 20 lines)

Oh, and what happens when Ash and Misty finally reunite, I believe that the first thing they'll do is to argue about something ridiculous.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I can see it all now. First they'll be all surprised, then they'll be happy, then misty will get mad about May and start assuming things, then they're fighting as if they never plit up. :D

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    May looks up to Misty and there's no jealousy or anger between them at all. They both hit it off well.

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    :15:

Yes, that IS what happens. I bet you a million dollars it does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back