• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Almia's Shadows Return

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • (OOC: Oh how I just love plot twists like this! Makes it more exciting)

Jewel's face was burning hot. She didn't know why, but she liked it. She saw Ice out of the corner of her eye, and saw him leave, a look of betrayal on his face. Jewel let out a soft cry of pain, her eyes glittering with tears. What had she just done? More important, WHY had she just done that? She just didn't know. All she did know was that she liked it. More than she should. She hid her face in the blanket on the bed. "Arceus, just kill me now", she said through the blanket. "I am soooo going to get in trouble for this", she said. She looked at the students. "I'm going to say this right now. If ANY of you, say ANYTHING about this again, there's gonna be some serious trouble. I was trying to wake him up, that's all.", she said. She regained her composure after that, but her heart had gone cold. She gave a smile, but her heart wasn't behind it."Well Riku, I think your going to be just fine", she said, putting a note in his left hand. She got up and left.

~The note reads: Riku, I know what I said, but I didn't mean it. I really liked it, I shouldn't, but I did. I still do. I'll be on the roof if you want to see me after this. Jewel. P.S. You kiss really, really well btw. Just thought you should know.~

~Snowstar heard a wail, and identified it as her partner. "Something's very wrong!!", she said, and dashed off to the infirmary. She found her partner on the bed, in emotional pain. She nuzzled Jewel and purred, trying to cheer her up. She could smell Gonz's partner on Jewel, and knew what had happened. She left and nuzzled Gonz's partner for a moment, before returning to Jewel.~

Last edited:

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • Ace was very shocked. "Uhh...ok...." Ace said. "Uhh.....oh yeah, Sneasel, Sneasel where are you?" Ace started looking for his partner. "Sneaseeeeeeeel!" Sneasel jumped on Ace out from nowhere. "Oh, there you are!" Ace said. "Where was you?" Ace asked. "Sneasel! Sneaseel! Sneasel!" Sneasel jumped on Ace's shoulder.

Ranger Browser:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • (Sorry a little short)
    Kurt gives Jewel a really dissapointed face and runs off to find Blaze.*I cant belive that she kissed that man....I saw her kiss Ice too...what the heck is happening here.*Kurt thinked.''Blaze where are you?'' Kurt shouted.He finds Blaze laying on the ground.''Whats wrong little buddy?'' Kurt asked.''Cmon! You can play with them.1 of them is canine ..and the other one is sort of canine..I think you can get along with them''Kurt said to Blaze.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blaze walked slowly walked towards the other pokemon.''H-H-Hi!C-Can I join in?'' Blaze asked to other pokemon...well...barked...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • ~Riku was having a pleasant dream, him and Gorz skipping through a petal field with the "Tune of Snorlax" as the background. His physical body acted out what he was doing, still grasping onto the note. He senses an strange aura all around the building, but he also sensed Gorz enter the room, he instantly wakes up to see two Chansey dragging Lucario into the room. "OI OI OI OI! That's not how you treat a pokemon, you but them on a gurney!" announced Riku. Laying his hands on the bed and flips out of it. Quickly running to his aid. Riku puts his hand on his left hand onto Lucario's body, using telepathy to speak to Gorz,"What the hell happen to you?" Riku begins to sweat. What happen? More importantly why was he in the infirmary. "Sacred technique...." Gorz knocked out. Riku felt a breeze through his body, noticing he had no clothing on. He returns to his bed to put back his outfit back on. He felt something in his hand and begins to read the crumpled piece of paper.~

~He walks through the hallways to find an exit so he can go into the forest. Riku remembered everything from before. The emotions, the pain, and the kiss. A military bag was behind his back while he left the ranger school, to find a place to camp out for the night. Walking into the forest, he tried to figured out what was the feeling he felt. "I have a headache." he mumbled. Riku finally finds a camping spot and releases the strings to the bag. Taking out two hammock and setting them up. He quickly started a fire and sat by it till night fall. Seeing the stars glimmering in the night. "Aye, so beautiful."~​

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Jewel ran after Ice, and found him on the roof. He was just staring at the horizon. Jewel put her hand on his arm gently. "Ice, please, you've got to listen to me.", she said. She knew the students were watching, but she didn't care. "Fine. I'm listening", he said coldly. "Please, he fainted, I tried ice water, everything. I was just trying to wake him up Ice. He's the one who kissed me back. I was only trying to help", she said. Ice remained silent for a few moments. "I remember when I first saw you. Your icy-blue eyes held me captive. I'd never seen anything more beautiful in my life. I knew I loved you right then and there. What you just did, be it trying to help or purposefully kissing him, it still hurt. I wanted to be your first kiss. I wanted you to be my first kiss.", he said, looking down. "Ice, please, don't do this to me", Jewel pleaded. Ice looked into her eyes, into her soul. Ice shook his head. "I'm sorry. I just can't do this. I'll see ya around Jewel-n00b", he said, kissing Jewel on the lips for a second before turning and walking away. Jewel stood there, her jaw open, as Ice left. Her icy-blue eyes glittered with tears.

Jewel walked back to the infirmary, tears falling down her face freely. Wendy and Sven watched her, along with Kate and Keith, who had just seen Ice walking away. None of the four Top Rangers dared to stop her as she went into the room. She came to Riku's bed and found it empty. She walked outside, and found Riku looking up at the stars. She stood next to him. "It's funny, isn't it? How we try so hard to keep the things we love close, but end up driving it away instead?" She said, tears falling down her face. She sat on a rock, her head in her hands. "Please Riku. I don't know what to do. I just don't", she said sadly. Her body was shaking as she fought to contain the sobs threatening to erupt. She shivered, extremely cold and very tired. "I haven't felt this tired in years", she said.

~Snowstar knew her partner was in some serious pain. She tugged on Ace's pant leg first, then on Kurt's pant leg. She looked up at them, begging them with her eyes to understand Jewel's actions. She turned to the other pokemon. "Please, all of you! I need your help! You have to make your partner's understand! Please!! I can't stand my partner's pain. She's a good human. She'd gladly give up her life for someone. Even if it was a perfect stranger! Please, she was only trying to help!", she cried. She turned to Gonz, her big blue eyes brimming with tears. "Please Gonz. Help me get them to understand. I want Jewel's pain to end", she cried, the tears falling from her eyes then freezing into drops of ice.~

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    ~~~~Kellyn~~~~

I nodded to her, knowing the way she must have felt. Not to mention the fact that her boyfriend, Ice, had just seen it. She soon left and Ace, the kid who didn't answer me from before called for his Sneasel, while Kurt went upstairs. I decided to follow him, knowing Bliss was up there.

I stepped up the stairs, my mind even more in a twist than before. I saw Kurt talking to Blaze and than watch the Houndour head over to Bliss and the Lucario. "I hope they'll get along well," I said to Kurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Bliss~~~~

''H-H-Hi!C-Can I join in?'' the fire Pokemon stuttered. "Sure," said Bliss, looking around. This was the first time she had noticed Snowstar was gone. "But I think Gorz here is a bit tired." She turned back to the smaller dog once again. "What do you wanna play?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Kellyn~~~~

I watched as Bliss started barking with Blaze and left, knowing she'll make him feel welcome. I returned back to the Infirmary to see Riku still asleep. I continued even farther down the hall to our current dorms to find a School Styler on my bed. I smiled at the sight of it. I guess I'm a true student now, I thought. I proceeded to strapping it on to my belt, proud as can be.

kagan2

Years
  • By knowing that Blaze can follow his scent anywhere he followed Kellyn to the dorms.He was still thinking what Jewel did.He sit ot the bed and started staring at his styler.''You saw what happend there...right?''Kurt asked to Kellyn.He still had the same dissapointed face that he gave to Jewel.Kellyn didnt answer right away.It seemed like he was thinking too.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ''We usually play Chase with the other Pokemon's and Kurt....I dont know any kind of games...just Chase...You know any?...''Blaze gets closer to Bliss and sees the Lucario laying at the ground..''Ummm....is he ok?'' Blaze asked.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    ~~~~Bliss~~~~

"I think he is," she said, "Right after I got up here he just fell from the sky. He appears just to be tired." She looked back to the smaller pokemon. "Games... Games... How about we play Hide-N'-Seek? All you have to do is hide while I count and if I find you you'll be it."

~~~~Kellyn~~~~

"I saw it," I said to Kurt, still thinking. "I just hope she was telling the truth about it." I started flipping the Styler in my hand, now thinking about a pose.

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • (It's Gorz, not Gonz. xD)

~Looking up to the stars, he senses someone coming, a familiar aura, it was Jewel. He thought to himself, "How the hell did she find me?" I looked at her, with tears. His heart starts to pulse rapidly, he didn't know what the hell to do. A sweat drops down from the left of his face. Riku was at a panic, it was the feeling before, but didn't know what it was. Jewel was depressed, that he knew of. Usually the body goes cold. You can't think strait. Your feelings are unknown to you. "H-h-how did you find me?"Riku mumbled He just stares at her while she talked, as soon as she said "love" he knew the feeling that he it feeling now. His heart raced even faster, he blushed into a inferno red, and his body was warm. He got a headache just thinking about her. "Damn it, why does life hate me?" thought Riku as she sought him. He cracked his knuckles and smirked. "Aye, life and love work the same way. It always changes as you move forward. Don't love yourself, love in the one that you truly desire, and they will love you back." explained Riku. Moving towards her to give her a hug, sharing his warmth he has required.~

~Gorz couldn't move at all, the supreme move got him paralyzed for the time being, not forever, but he could still talk. Using telepathy, "I can't move at all my body went numb, I can feel nor move anything. I can't help." Passing out on the bed.~

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    ~~~~Bliss~~~~

Bliss stopped talking to the other Pokemon as a voice went through her head. It was Gorz and he was paralyzed! She ran past him, running to the Infirmary and to a nurse. She pulled and pulled on a nurses dress, pointing to the roof.

Eventually, the nurse followed spotting the Lucario. Bliss sat back down, more worried than before.

(OOC: You can take the rest Kinoki. ;P)

kagan2

Years
  • ''I-I...I just...cant believe it...she even warned us...Ugh..my head..''Kurt takes off his bandana which makes his grey-black hair look fully.''Im felling..weird..its like anger...ugh..my head..'Kurt opens the window and looks at the sky.He sees the moon and calms down.''Ahh...moon''Kurt lays down to the bed again.''Got any book?'' Kurt asks.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bliss runs to the voice and Blaze does the same thing too.He sit in the bed which the Lucario was laying.''You okay?'' Blaze asked to the Pokemon, waiting for an answer.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • (CrossJHero's gonna post after me, so I made it short)

Jewel snuggled close to Riku, happy to be warm. She finally stopped crying after 20 minutes. She felt no inclination to move away from him. She listened quietly to him, before sighing. "That's true", she said. She pondered his question about how she found him. "I'm not trying to be offensive, really I'm not, but I was able to follow your scent. My senses are more heightened than normal people's. Almost Pokemon-like. I got your scent earlier, so it was no trouble finding you.", she said softly. She was tired. She curled up on the rock, and fell asleep, still snuggled against Riku. She looked younger, less troubled when she slept. She smiled as she slept, snuggling as close to Riku as she could get, enjoying the warmth and safety he un-knowingly provided for her. She didn't want to leave Riku. He made her feel safe. And she needed that, especially now. "Riku", she muttered in her sleep.

Last edited:

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • Ice was feeling a bit lazy, but his sense of duty made him return to where the top rangers are. Examining himself, and finding himself among his mates, Jewel being one of them, he felt a bit lonely without her, and with a million thoughts rolling through his mind, he decided to walk into the forest to clear his head and walked around aimlessly, trying to figure out how to talk to Jewel again, but then as he was walking he saw two people quite close.

"Who could it be?" Ice thought to himself as he moved, and the second he saw it was Jewel, at first he stared at her, and acting purely on impulse he went to the guy she was holding and punched him clear in the jaw, causing him to recoil to the back and for him to fall on the ground, as Ice then stood and looked at him with anger and resentment.

"So you like him that much? You even think of him in your dreams?" Ice thought to himself as he gathered his energy.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Jewel's eyes opened wide as she felt Riku fall to the ground. She saw Ice, looking as angry as she had felt. His words stung her as much as if he had hit her. "You honestly think that, do you?! Well, try this on for size!", she said, walking forward and kissing Ice full on the lips, her arms wrapped around his neck. She kissed him for a full 2 minutes before letting him go. "Did that prove anything to you?", she said, hugging Ice. Tears fell again. She knew Ice couldn't stand it when she cried. "I love YOU Ice. I always will", she said, inhailing Ice's wintery scent. A scent she loved, and always would love. "Please, no more fighting. I can't stand anymore fighting Ice", she murmered. She knew how to make him feel guilty, but she didn't have to even try this time. She snuggled close into Ice's chest, sighing softly. THIS is where she belonged. With Ice.

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • ~He sensed an aura coming towards them. He knew it was Ice. His aura was bottling up with revenge, we was furious. Riku could sense a incoming attack. The punch to the jaw made him fly back. He saw Ice's eyes, he would kill me for revenge. Blood gushes out of his mouth. Riku lays his hand on his jaw to put back in place. He wipes his jaws of blood, but shows his fangs with a smirk. Banging onto the ground, he jumps back up. Tightening his headband with ease and puts his goggles in place. Cracking his neck then popping his fingers. "Aye, I thought other top rangers would have abnormal strength, but that was weak. My 60 year old Grandpa could punch harder then that. You won't prosper from this, but if you have to..." command Riku. He extends his arms, showing a defenseless stance. "Show me your worst." taunted Riku. He chuckles, "I deserve a beating."~​

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Jewel hissed, walking over to Riku and kicking him where it hurt as hard as she could. "DON'T INSULT ICE LIKE THAT!!", she yelled. She growled, her eyes flashing with pure rage. "He was simply acting on instinct!", she said. The bluenett's gaze was one that made men cringe from the heat of it. She wasn't going to deal with anymore fighting. She gathered up energy from the air, and blasted the air with icy-coldness. Her hair was whipping across her perfect face. "I've had quite enough!", she yelled. She was ready to fight Riku. "And here I thought it was the men who fought over the woman. Not the woman fighting for a man. Guess I was wrong on that one, wasn't I?", she said. She hugged Ice again, mainly to keep him from hurting Riku again, but also to keep herself sane and not punch the life out of the other ranger, which she REALLY wanted to do, and damn the consequences. "Please Ice, can we go somewhere we can be alone and sort this out by ourselves?", she asked, looking up at him with her big icy-blue eyes. She wanted to be alone with him. Needed to be alone with Ice.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • When he saw Jewel getting up, he expected to get a slap, a lecture, or even to enter a fight, but of all things, he got kissed by Jewel. When he felt her lips against his own, a feeling of euphoria spread through every cell of his body, and due to that his anger seemed to dissipate. When she kissed him he felt as if time had stopped, and then remorse set in after his anger had left, primarily for the guy he had punched out of anger, and secondly, for the fact that he every doubted Jewel. He of course could not stand when she cried and his heart melted when she did, so when she inhaled, he simply held her tighter.

When Riku then opted for a fight he was trying to make Ice's hits sloppy by increasing his anger level, but he decided to fight properly, and when Jewel hugged him, he felt himself in a near death grip by her, and with all of his will he wanted to crush Riku, and he knew that everyone around could feel the anger emanating from him, and he broke out from Jewel's grip and simply said, "Next time....I respect you and myself too much to fight you."

Ice simply grabbed Jewel's hand and said, "Say goodbye to your friend."

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • (As soon as you posted your post, I did also, but i'll go with it.)

~"No, I don't want you. I never felt, whats the word. "Caring" thats all I was doing, sorry I decieved you. My past was abusive one, but like I said before. That wouldn't of made me who I am today. I'm happy for you two." he gave his imfamous smirk to them. Lowering his hands down and heads for his hammock. Reaching up just to sleep.~

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • (short post. CrossJHero had to go and so do I)

Jewel looked at Riku. Her eyes had calmed, but were still full of a mix of anger and love. "I'll be back", she told Ice. She quickly Voicemailed Wendy to explain that Jewel and Ice would be....un-available for a few days. Wendy of course teased Jewel before promising that she would explain it to them. Jewel returned and bowed to Riku. She stood back up and took Ice's hand. She led him to a spot in Crysta Cave that was privet. She started a fire, before sitting on a large rock. She was expecting Ice to yell at her, or even hit her. She had her head bowed, ready to receive whatever he dished out. *I will not fight back, I will not do anything. I deserve it*, she told herself. She shivered, despite being next to the fire's warmth. Her mind wandered back to when she had first rescued Ice. She had fallen in love with the blue-haired criminal from the very first second she saw him. She had to pull a lot of strings to get Ice a pardon. His smile always made her feel warm, even when she was sad. She loved him, and she trained him to be a Top Ranger, so he could stay out of jail. It had been a long, hard battle, but she had won in the end. The roses he left always smelled like mint and new snow. Jewel's two favorite scents. She prized each and every one of them, often times stroking the petals when she was alone. She remembered that he had given her one of his jackets, the ones from his days in Team Dim Sun. She pulled it on and smiled, inhailing the scent. She wrapped the long blue and white coat around herself, keeping herself as warm as possible.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • Ace was thinking for a long time. "Hmm, what should I do for them....." Ace asked himself. "OH! I know!" Ace had an idea. He looks at his Ranger Styler. He looks at Quest Section. "Hmm..." He makes himself a Quest. "Quest Activated, 'Happy Night!' Objective: Capture few Pokemon who knows ________ Move." Styler Said. "Lets go Sneasel, we have a Quest to do!" He and Sneasel ran off somewhere. "Sneasel, we need to find them, oh there are some! Capture Styler activate!" Ace shouted, while in his process to capture Pokemon.

Ranger Browser:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back