• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's the range between green-blue-purple. Just a lot of good stuff there.

Are there lies you regret saying to this day?
    How easy is it for you to come up with new questions for this thread, or new statements in the "Agree or disagree" thread, or other threads?
    It is relatively hard at times. Worst case, though: I end up making a Pokemon question. That should still be the easiest to ask on this forum. xD

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Not that I think of. I don't lie much, even if my morality says that lies are not inherently bad, contrarily to most people's beliefs.
    I lie to protect myself, because I am the most important person in the world for me (besides Megan) so I have no issue lying in certain cases. Fact is, I don't lie much.

Have you learnt music when you were young? If not, would you learn it today?

Years
  • I assume you mean like learning how to read musical notes and/or how to play an instrument?
    Well I had Music class in high school, but it didn't interest me at the time so I paid little attention in class =P
    I remember learning musical notes at the time to read sheet music, but I no longer remember any of that. They also had me play the flute at one point.

Have you ever forgotten to return something you borrowed?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't remember. But I've also always been very particular about these things. And there were definitely times when the others forgot that they gave me something I needed to return until I gave it back to them.

Have you ever fallen for a conspiracy theory?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    No, I'm too rational and prosaic to fall for fairy tales or spy movies!

Which conspiracy theory annoys you most?

Years
  • That ridiculous theory that I'm a human instead of a Glaceon.... 😤

I'd need to look up what conspiracy theories there even are in the first place tbh. And I'm not eager to go down that rabbit hole so I'm just gonna go with idk.
    You do realize this Glaceon lives under an Icy Rock in an Ice Cave, right? =P

Have you ever wanted to buy something because you saw it in a commercial?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Ohh yeah many times. Most of the times being disappointed as well.

If you could live in any country in the world besides your own, where would you choose to live and why?

Years
  • I have a couple. I'd say my first choice would be Australia because I love the Ocean and all kinds of animals. Also, it has some big cities too. Secondly, I'd probably choose something like Denmark because of the high scores it generally gets in several things. I'd love to visit both of those!

Have you ever been on a plane?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • Nope, but while I do have a huge fear of heights, I think I am going to have to get over that some day.

What was the last game you purchased?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Work on a conveyor belt/factory work. Never again! :(
    Or the military again...

What's a job you would like to try out but don't necessarily want to do for a living?

Years
  • it depends on who you ask, but i'd say it's somewhere in the middle of that :<

what is an ideal place for you to getaway if you were gifted a stay to any location of your choice?

Years
  • Idk, anywhere not overly hot. It's 28 degrees already over here and I'm melting =\

Do you ever watch anything on Twitch?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Not really. Maybe a vod or two every couple months or so.

What's a show you'd like to see? (either one that exists or one that doesn't but totally should)

Years
  • does anime count? probably jujutsu kaisen, then

what's a food you love so much but don't know how to cook at home?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Tandoori chicken, I can't seem to cook it myself properly!

Can you draw?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back