• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah, but I also find it fascinating.

How old should a game be before it's considered 'retro'?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    According to Internet's aging speed and ability to move on to something else, I'd say... a month? 🙃
    Seriously though, I'd say, a game you played during your childhood, if you're an adult in your thirties, could be considered retro. So, let's say, 15-20 years?

Will you still play videogames when you are retired?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • According to Internet's aging speed and ability to move on to something else, I'd say... a month? 🙃
    Seriously though, I'd say, a game you played during your childhood, if you're an adult in your thirties, could be considered retro. So, let's say, 15-20 years?

Will you still play videogames when you are retired?

100% I will

What is your favorite memory from your childhood and why does it stand out to you?

Years
  • Why do you assume I have one in the first place?

Probably that time when I was on the team that won the local Basketball bracket.

What's the most you've spent on a single piece of clothing?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • If I remember it was about $50 for this nice night camo jacket. After years worth of Winters wearing it, it somehow got ripped and only got worse. I miss it :'(

Who do you think is the most under-rated video game character?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Alloy from Horizeon Zereon Downeon (Idk why I wrote it this way, don't ask)
    Easily forgotten but I found her well-written, she's kinda sweet and kinda strong, not overly aggressive, just the kind of strong human I like.

Do you buy your games full price? Or do you wait for sales?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nintendo prices never really go down. It seems like retail prices for those games are cheaper than for the downloadable version, though? I usually get the retail one.
    It's funny, though. Every other company has it the other way around.

What's the last movie you watched?

Years
  • Jhon wick 4. Despite not being too much into action, especially in the last years, I followed this series. Mixed feelings about the movie though.

What's something you'd like to accomplish as soon as possible?

Years
  • I still have a drawing I'd like to do before the summer heat sets in for real and makes it impossible for me to sit at my computer for hours and draw.
    Pretty much too busy to get to work on it though despite the temperature already being on the high end =\

Do you know any fictional languages, such as for example Klingon from Star Trek or the Thu'um from Skyrim?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • No joke, I'd want to be a Quarian from Mass Effect. I know that Tali's pretty much beloved by most everybody, but it wasn't just her that made me love those people. Most Quarians you meet over the course of the game are really nice, friendly people, just trying to help their people survive. (Though I'm not all that fond of their leadership lol) I love the way they speak, love their sense of community, and I would probably be one of the very few members of their race to make a Geth friend before any talks of a truce. (secretly of course)

Alloy from Horizeon Zereon Downeon (Idk why I wrote it this way, don't ask)
    Easily forgotten but I found her well-written, she's kinda sweet and kinda strong, not overly aggressive, just the kind of strong human I like.

Spoiler:

What's the most cursed image you've ever seen?

Years
  • Errr.... all the images of Pokemon being sexualized that occasionally show up in my image search results when looking for art for something come to mind.

Those aside, baldeon is the first that comes to mind:
    Spoiler:

Do you wear any accessories? Like hats, bracelets, watches etc.
    Edit:
    Posted before coming up with a question lol
    oops

Years
  • Hmm, I did yeah. I used to wear bracelets and a watch. Now, I don't at all, but I'd consider that on special occasions. Planning on buying a new watch at some point, but I haven't found anything interesting lol

Do you have a lucky charm?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • Yeah, I found a foreign coin amongst some loose change when I was like 15, used to carry it in the edging of my hat for good luck. Still have the coin, I just don't carry it anywhere anymore.

If you were a Pokemon card, would you be holographic?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nope, just a regular Energy Card. I don't power myself, but at least I'm very common. :P

Do you prefer working at night over working during the day?

Years
  • Hmmm, not an easy question. The fact is that my job is to study, so the usual routine implies that I study during the day and rest at night. That's what I do. I experimented working at night at times and I have got to say it has its charm. So, idk, I guess it's interchangeable, even though when I have to repeat stuff with my voice, I have to be waaaay quieter during night.

What's an interesting fact you have learned recently?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • I recently learned what pansexual means, had heard about it before but only recently learned the definition.

What was the last TCG you ever played?

Years
  • I don't really go looking for facts tbh. *Keeps an eye out for stuff suddenly sent flying at him by FCG.*
    There was this article today about a house fire that took the fire fighters 11 hours to get under control and resulted in 8 houses being declared uninhabitable. Why did they struggle so much?
    Solar panels. The roofs were covered in them and they're designed to let rainwater drain which meant the water just couldn't make it to the fire raging underneath the solar panels for a really long time.
    News is still a fact =P
    Spoiler:

Edit: I have been sniped, but I'm not deleting that =P

I've collected the Pokemon TCG at a couple intervals. That said I've never actually played it so the answer is: none.

Do you keep track of what you eat during a day?

Last edited:

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • Hey sorry for jumping ahead of you like that, not my intention. Your fact was really interesting, I never guessed solar panels would cause such a problem like that! :O

Yes, I do keep track to some degree. If I don't, I can sometimes get carried away with other things I'm doing and not quite eat enough.

Have you ever seen a live octopus in person?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nope and I wouldn't have enough hands to greet them, either!

Who would win: a billion lions or the sun?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back