• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • They run around in circles, so as to become twisted in two different ways.

---

Do you have any posters hanging in your room? If so, about how many?

Wrong way to answer/ask the question. You don't answer the question above you. You answer the question the poster below you asks of you in a later post in this thread. You also ask a question of the person above you.

So I'll answer the question you posted as I was the poster who posted above you: No, I do not have any posters hanging in my room at this time.

And my question for you, hawaiiandiscobollocks, is: What made you choose to make an account with such a long username?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What do Sophisticated Idiots like to do when they're not being fancy?
    It all depends! If they really are a sophisticated person they can continue being sophisticated. But if they're an idiot... yeah. xD

-------

What was uour best moment in Bioshock 2?

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • That depends
    If you mean "best" as in favorite part, then it would be gathering up the peices of Big Sister armor for Eleanor and then recieving the Summon Eleanor plasmid.
    If you mean "best" as in technique-wise, then it would be the so-called "final boss" fight

---
    And as for you, what was your best Tales of Symphonia moment?

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Who'd win in a fight? Natsu or Gray?

...You're talking to someone who would propose to Natsu if he were real and then stalk him down once he rejects me.

Biases aside, though, I still think Natsu would win. He probably started learning Fire Dragonslayer magic as a toddler whereas Gray seemed to learn his magic around seven or eight, maybe even nine or ten years old. It's also a typical stereotype that fire melts ice, although if used correctly Gray could try and turn the ice into water to extinguish the fire. Idk.

---

What would YOU do with a drunken sailor early in the morning? /spare me please I have that piece stuck in my head

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    And as for you, what was your best Tales of Symphonia moment?
    I meant the second one, but since you answered it two ways, I'll do so as well.

Best Moment: Uhhhh... I guess it would have to be the reveal scene, but to be honest I can't really choose because I love almost the whole game. :[
    My Best Moment: Probably one of the many times I beat Abyssion. XD; I'm not too sure on this either. Finally beating Yuan and Botta after three hours on my Hard File on 1/2exp. Yeah, that's it.

----------

When you first joined band, how come you decided to play the Trombone? :o

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    What do twisted puppies do in their spare time?

Well when they're not causing adorable mayhem or licking their crotch, they're secretly plotting to take over the world & eliminate all squirrels.

~~~

If you had a 1980s sitcom catch phrase, what would it be?

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
    Years
    • She Her
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    who are you and why did you turn evil little puppy? (Im not that fast am i?)

Last edited:

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • Why do all ur pictures look so emo?(not being rude I think it looks kinda cool)

I don't know... I'm not emo, my sister maybe is (is she?)... Maybe Cynthia's bangs look a bit emo?
    Congratulations! I don't know how to reply your question. XD

-----

Exploding Bunny, Do you consider yourself a cat or a bunny? I'm confused...

Last edited:

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
    Years
    • She Her
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023

Bunny, bunny with nades and other explosive devices, in halo where I am bunny

Bunny, bunny with nades and other explosive devices, in halo where I am bunny

Why does your avatar have to remind of that song "I whip my hair back and forth?"

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    who are you and why did you turn evil little puppy? (Im not that fast am i?)

Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father. Exploding Bunny, I am your father.

I turned evil because I stopped getting snoo snoo from your mom.

~~~

What would you do with your life if zombies didn't exist?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back