• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I apparently can't use Quick Reply because my damn computer installed another update (the one that causes restarting) and now I even have trouble inserting links.
    You may want to get your computer checked out by someone professional or who knows computers really good with a virus scanner, because no windows updates should limit your access of copying and pasting links at all.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • You are all wrong.
    The best cake in the world is a well made strawberry shortcake.
    best coast california

Yes, that's right, give in to it's fantastically light flavor. It's boldly simplistic appearance. The wonderful fresh fruit...

The second best would probably be a Chocolate Coffee Rum Cake. Extra Rum.

And, also, it's been getting pretty cold here lately (apparently), usually it's about 40°-50°F (4-10°C) during the day, with an added wind chill. Not as bad as last year, so far.

Edit:
    What the hell just happened? Dx

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Eh, seems legit. I'll allow it.

Anyway, I prefer using the quick reply, myself.
    Only time I don't is when I'm posting in FF&W or D&D...

Dipu.
    Get out.
    You can come back after you've had some.

Years
  • The only time I usually don't use quick reply is when I know I'm going to have to proofread a post before I make it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I always use quick reply. Always. Well, unless I'm posting a thread, of course. I don't do that much anymore, though.

Haha, way to kick Dipu out of the place he moderates in. X}

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Aye, we have a feisty one here. And, well, it's not strawberry shortcake, but there is some of my mom's homemade cake that I'm munching on now! At almost one in the morning!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I just type as fast as I can, normally I don't think while I type. I just type & hit enter/press send. So yeah. Its a bad habit, yeah. After I post, I usually proofread everything & edit/fix after I already posted. Mhm. x)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I proof-read every time I post, but I usually don't catch mistakes until after I'm done submitting my message. No idea why. xD"

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I type at about 115 words per minute, although I backspace a lot. It sounds like I'm crunching code when I type, and most of the time I am. Because of this, I have no need to proofread my posts, since I do it as I type. Although, if I'm typing something without any effort, I might misplace a word (i.e. am with are) but I never forget spelling and grammar except on rare occasions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back