• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Wasn't Courage a really disturbing cartoon, or something?

Yeah, kind of. My dad actually really hated the cartoon for some reason and didn't like it when I tried to watch it. Of course I loved it, solely because of how morbid and dark the humor was. Aaaand it's on Netflix now, so I'm pretty much stoked. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    We're still talking about cartoons? Haha. Anyway, I honestly didn't like Courage. Every time it was on TV, I would immediately switch the channel. The show wasn't bad or anything, but it just didn't fit my taste. Same goes for shows like Billy & Mandy and Invader Zim.

Years
    Codename: Kids Next Door, The Powerpuff Girls, Camp Lazlo, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, and such were all shows I watched and enjoyed when I had Cartoon Network on my TV. I can watch Courage because it's a classic cartoon, which is better than nothing, but it's just got a dull plot line if you ask me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Da Vinci's Demons is the only show I'm watching right now; it's really great. Season one has only about eight episodes though, and so far, I'm up to the fourth. Not sure when season 2 will start.

Years
    I mostly watch the local news just to be in-the-know at 5pm and when I wake up as well. I guess I picked that habit up from my parents. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I mostly watch the local news just to be in-the-know at 5pm and when I wake up as well. I guess I picked that habit up from my parents. :P

I do the same, exact when I wake up, haha. Well, I actually don't watch news, I just keep the TV turned on and listen to what they're saying while doing other stuff.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh, and I also watch Full House every night. I mean, who doesn't love that show? :D It's become a habit for me to watch that show whenever it comes on.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I do the same, exact when I wake up, haha. Well, I actually don't watch news, I just keep the TV turned on and listen to what they're saying while doing other stuff.
    This is me when it comes to the news. I usually don't care for the news alot cause some of it isn't relevant to me. I usually put it on for background noise and only watch it if a certain report intrigues me.
    Oh, and I also watch Full House every night. I mean, who doesn't love that show? :D It's become a habit for me to watch that show whenever it comes on.

I have seen it, but Full House looks great too. There's a lot of shows on NickAtNite I love. (Like Friends! Oh god I can't stop obsessing over Friends.)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I love Scooby Doo! I have over 100gb of Scooby Doo downloaded xD

You really do like Scooby Doo. I have no GBs of Scooby Doo downloaded. XD (You also mentioned that like 4 times in this thread. Guess you love Scooby Doo that much.)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I used to watch Full House every day too. Then I started watching every single little movies of Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen. I used to have a crush on them when I was a child.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back