• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Requests - Please read the seperate document before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I dunno. Maybe. I'm not sure how much space that set of codes take up. Just delete codes you don't use...

Umbreon_Trainer

stalking my dog, cinnamon
    Years
  • okay, you know how when you save something on your ar at the top those blue bars fill in and save? well when I finish typing those codes it doesnt do that it just goes right back to the management screen and when I go back and edit the code the first two lines are the only lines left and i have 39% free! HELP PLEASE!

EDIT:sorry bout double post!

~UT~

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2004
    PLEEEEASE can somebody post the UK codes to get the tickets in FR!

Thanks in advance!/Master_Ash!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    sceptile master said:
    please can someone give me jirachi and celebi codes and the codes for buyng rare candies and master ball at the shop for gameshark advance v1/2 and if possible the codes for aurora and mystery ticket ;)
    If you're using GSA, you can upgrade it into an AR.

Click on the link below for directions for it.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=444876&postcount=7

Then look on GameFAQs.com and codejunkies.com for the codes. You can find the Jirachi and Celebi codes you're looking for on my site, but they're in a AR code file and I dunno if you have a USB link cable.

Ade

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2004
    Pokevirus

Does anybody know an action replay code for the Leaf Green UK virsion
    to make your pokemon have the pokevirus? And also a code to cure it?

Living_Dream

Jirachi Awaits!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    Is there a code (VBA) that let's me find the other Pokemon in Altering Cave? (Basically just appear randomly)

andere

So, anyone know a code (Gameshark or CodeBreaker) to find wild shinies? DO not answer "Oh, I saw one in a site, but I don't remember where" and those things. If you don't have, don't post.

sceptile master

Digimon king
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    If you're using GSA, you can upgrade it into an AR.

Click on the link below for directions for it.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=444876&postcount=7

Then look on GameFAQs.com and codejunkies.com for the codes. You can find the Jirachi and Celebi codes you're looking for on my site, but they're in a AR code file and I dunno if you have a USB link cable.
    thanks ;) i have the original usb link cable ,but i dont have gsa software(the cd broke! :cross-eye )das it make diference?but if it doesnt just tellme a place where i can download ar softwarev3.3 european version

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
  • ok, those didnt work, seriously, I really need codes to get the 2 tickets with my action replay. It is the newest version, I just bought it. could you please help me out!!! I have been looking for so lon, help me please

Blaziken_1976

Fire Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • To get the Aurora ticket us the mew box 1 slot 1 code. and the Mystic ticket code is 0E12F25C BC489609 141BB87C 83D7018F 7A063220 5D82DF58 2782EFCA 4EED1397 IT MAY COME UP ??????? at first just talk to her untill it comes up right cuase it will. It is for FireRed USA :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Codes

Does anyone have gameshark codes for item modifiers? maybe something that puts items in the shops that wouldnt normally be there? possibly with berries aswell.... im not sure what version of gameshark i have but it a 12 digit code which seems not to be the norm.
    anyways if someone could please help me.

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
  • hey blaziken; ya have the master code for those and the codes themselves? if so, thanx, and anyone else with help would be very good. and I need steal pokemon code for leaf green

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Straight off of GameFAQS.com

Master Code for POKEMON FIRE USA
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Master Code for POKEMON LEAF USA
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    56671F3A 6F4F4D6B

Catch Trainer's Pokemon
    --------------------------

Note: Press L+R before using the Pokeball.
    USA
    4D83B1BF E0F5F507
    8E883EFF 92E9660D
    B6C5368A 08BE8FF4
    90B4977C C0151DC2

Don't bug me about the codes not working. Never used this one before.

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
  • Thanx for all your attempts to help, but I've done it on my own, and these codes I've acquired WILL work for newer version of the Action replay;

Master Code for POKEMON FIRE RED USA
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Master Code for POKEMON LEAF GREEN USA
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    56671F3A 6F4F4D6B
    The following must be entered as part of the ticket item codes, just add the ticket code with the respective game (as one code);
    Fire US
    0E12F25C BC489609
    141BB87C 83D7018F
    7A063220 5D82DF58

Leaf US
    EAEF00BE 85EA8374
    141BB87C 83D7018F
    194F7975 5E68B89E
    TICKETS AT MART (cost $0);
    These will not allow their use unless you have the
    4.4 Birth Island/Navel Rock Enabler codes on as well when you go to use them

MYSTICTICKET
    2782EFCA 4EED1397

AURORATICKET
    641B9F5D 3A0D0482
    ENABLER CODES;

DMA DISABLE CODE
    -------------------

"This code is necessary for many RAM modding codes.
    If codes need this the creator will tell you. Before using such codes enable this code and enter a different area."
    8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
    78DA95DF 44018CB4

BIRTH ISLAND/NAVEL ROCK ENABLERS
    (Try this enabler to get full use of your tickets)
    (You still need to get MYSTIC and AURORA TICKETS -> LOOK ABOVE^)
    (THIS CODE IS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH 4.1 DMA Disable Code)
    07CF2578 E43B4EBF
    Oh yea, here is another hard to find code, for Stealing or Catching other trainer's pokemon;

Note: Press L+R before using the Pokeball.
    USA
    4D83B1BF E0F5F507
    8E883EFF 92E9660D
    B6C5368A 08BE8FF4
    90B4977C C0151DC2

I really hope this helps out alot, cuz I know it does for me. "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY!!!!"-I WANNA WATCH YOU CHEAT!!!

PS, if possible, could anyone find me a fast egg hatch cheat for New Action replays cuz I got alot of eggs to hatch on both my Leaf green and Fire red, thanx

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm...those are the exact freaking codes I posted way back when you...or some other guy/gurl asked for them. Straight off of GameFAQS.com. And you said they never worked. But here you are now saying they work. Some research...

*goes to sleep*

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
  • those are not from gamefaqs. You never gave me all the right codes to work together, you gave me a bunch of stuff I didn't even need to use like mart codes too. I have worked so long with what you gave me and it just didn't even get close to working out one bit. These are one big collaboration of Numerous websites of which I myself took the liberty in searching. That is alot of search and hard work summed up into one nice "WORKING" set of codes

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Mmmhmm...

Master Codes I gave you (and everyone else) from GameFAQS

Master Code for POKEMON FIRE USA
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Master Code for POKEMON LEAF USA
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    56671F3A 6F4F4D6B

DMA, MemCrpyt, and Island Enabler, Page 6 Post number 136, I also got from GameFAQS

DMA Disabler (makes code work)
    8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
    78DA95DF 44018CB4

Anti Memcrypt (makes code work)
    6B5AEEC6 F80E49BC
    1C7B3231 B494738C

Island Enabler
    07CF2578 E43B4EBF

And then there are those PMs I sent yuo with the codes which I can't quote/find since I deleted them.

And evne part of the text you posted up above was from the description off of GameFAQs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back