• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Requests - Please read the seperate document before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Save Patch? O_o Great. I don't understand anything abouts patchs. And, If I had understand THAT right... I can't ask it from PC...

Oh, great. I can't save the game originally anymore, when I have beaten Gary. I have start it all over again! Great, great, great...

Agh, I hate myself. I knew I would ask this earlier. >_<

EDIT: Wait. *points to other thread* Was I imagining, or was there codes, which using you can go somewhere else place? They might ne my safe.

Last edited:

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
    I just borrowed a code breaker from a friend and he wants it back soon, so I need your help locating fr/lg and mainly ruby codebreaker enable code and shining pokemon code. Please help, I've not much time left at all..

Mountain_Dwellers

Historian of the Village
    Years
    I'm a newbie and I'm confused of what to do with the PokemonMaker.
    Do I just select what I want and it will make the code, or do I have to do more?
    Also, I got VBA, an old version and the newest version, and codes doesn't work for both. I was wondering if anybody know how to make it work.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Mountain_Dwellers:

Select the game you want, and configure the monster and/or codes that you want outputted. When in doubt, click the "HELP" link at the top-right corner of the Pok?mon Maker page. It has a relatively good set of instructions that go over what each part of the program does.

Click the "^Samples to Code^" button to generate the codes you have specified.

Older versions of VBA do not support Action Replay codes. They only support v1/2 GSA codes, CodeBreaker, and raw codes. The newest version supports any code type.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    Help!!

Need a code for gameshark or codebreaker for quickly hatching eggs..please help!

Years
    Bleh. I'm stupid. -.-;;

This isn't actually a code, but I'm still stupid northern europian and I don't know where to put this...

Well, I found one patch. Gbata.exe. (Is it allowed say that? If isn't, moderators, edit it away...) But, I losted that zip. I have just that fancy thing, where stand example "Sram" and etc...

I know, what I muct klick... But what I have to install? To "Select File Name" I putted that FR zip, but what I have to put that SRAM- thing? If i missed something, tell step-by-step , please...

Omg. It it's not any kind of code! :D I'm soooo great, again.

But will you still aswer? Please? ^^;;

Askes: One Stupid Europian

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    I got the ruby and sapphire plate and put them in the machine but i cant trade from R/S why is that?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I heard of a cheat to get Mew or Restless, can't remember which, probably Mew, and I need help with it.

I'm here so far:

1. Borrow a pokemon that knows cut.
    2. DON'T board the S.S. Anne.
    3. Go in and surf around to this little row of path. It has a truck on it. You can't use your bike here.

Now what?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sunrise's Dragon: No idea what you're talking about..

Latios619: Bad link cable? Not the place to ask that though. Make a thread and you might have better luck finding a better answer.

Dark Pikachu: That Mew under the Truck thing doesn't work. Never did. It was just a rumor.

Years
    What's the game shark codes you can enter to get all three starters in Leaf Green. The Pokemon Modifier codes just don't work for me. I think I read a post about being able to walk while people were talking to you and you can get all the starters in here some where, but at the time I wasn't interested and now I can't find the post.

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
    can somebody please help me find codes to get shiny pokemon or anything real interesting for either Leaf green or Ruby. The codes must be for codebreaker and also have the master code that goes with them. Please, I am desperate. Please help me out...

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    underworldhades said:
    can somebody please help me find codes to get shiny pokemon or anything real interesting for either Leaf green or Ruby. The codes must be for codebreaker and also have the master code that goes with them. Please, I am desperate. Please help me out...
    Try here

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You're going to have to use the Pokemon Calculator to get maxed out IVs/DVs. Check the FRLG FAQ or the separate Cheat Code document for the link to the Calculator. If you need help using the Calulator, ask here or PM me.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Can I get a code to make all the Wild Pokemon in FR/LG Shiney? I just want a Shiny Magikarp so I can have a Shiny Gyarados, that's it.

Thanks,

-Scott-

B.Coen

The Next Legend
    Years
    anyone know a learn any TM/HM code for PKMN LG us AR/CB/GS it doesn't matter

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2005
    Does anyone have the Mystic Ticket codes for the UK version of FireRed, that is ROM 1695!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back